The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And since there is no one here to stop me

I'll have a little fun......oh, Hi Jumble, didn't see you there *waves to Jumble*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Time for a little Martin pick-me-up:

<snurches pics>
      Haven't seen those before, where are you getting them from? Or have you been saving them up for us?

Oh look! There's me..............

Edit: Did you happen to get any pics of the Bollywood dancers? Mumsey was asking

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Haven't seen those before, where are you getting them from? Or have you been saving them up for us?

Oh look! There's me..............
        Yep....there you are....
        sigpic

Comment

See edit ^^

Comment

No, I was too busy watching to take pictures.....sorry! But I've seen several of them out there. I'm sure she must have gotten some by now. Say, how are you feeling? Better I hope, especially since you start with the new children soon, like tomorrow?
            sigpic

Comment

I've been looking at plane tickets to England for February. I can't decide on the dates.....driving me a little nuts. Hate making decisions sometimes. Thinking of arriving on the 4th....gives us that extra weekend. But not sure what day I should go home. Got any useful helpful hints there!??????

Probably will fly a direct (nonstop) flight in Feb on BA and then save my (free) upgrade ticket for August because they are more expensive then.
              sigpic

Comment

No, I was too busy watching to take pictures.....sorry! But I've seen several of them out there. I'm sure she must have gotten some by now. Say, how are you feeling? Better I hope, especially since you start with the new children soon, like tomorrow?
                Tbh, I was just thinking about going to lie down for a while because I'm still really tired and the tum is still complaining

Heard from Sarai earlier that she's also feeling tired, which is why we haven't seen much of her lately. I think we've both got post-Vangroovy Blues

Yes, tomorrow will be busy.

I've been looking at plane tickets to England for February. I can't decide on the dates.....driving me a little nuts. Hate making decisions sometimes. Thinking of arriving on the 4th....gives us that extra weekend. But not sure what day I should go home. Got any useful helpful hints there!??????

Probably will fly a direct (nonstop) flight in Feb on BA and then save my upgrade ticket for August because they are more expensive then.
                I'm off work from Wednesday 9th to Monday 14th (inclusive), so will be working the Monday 7th and Tuesday 8th, but there's noreason why you can't come on the 4th and stay until after AT5 If you bring the quilt with you, you can stay as long as you like Obviously on work days I'll be tied to nursery and school times, but we can probably work around that to get you back to Heathrow

I'm still keeping an eye on the prices for Seattle in July. They keep wavering between £700 and £950, so I'm not sure when is the best time to book Plenty of time........

See you later

Comment

Tbh, I was just thinking about going to lie down for a while because I'm still really tired and the tum is still complaining

Heard from Sarai earlier that she's also feeling tired, which is why we haven't seen much of her lately. I think we've both got post-Vangroovy Blues

Yes, tomorrow will be busy.

I'm off work from Wednesday 9th to Monday 14th (inclusive), so will be working the Monday 7th and Tuesday 8th, but there's noreason why you can't come on the 4th and stay until after AT5 If you bring the quilt with you, you can stay as long as you like Obviously on work days I'll be tied to nursery and school times, but we can probably work around that to get you back to Heathrow

I'm still keeping an eye on the prices for Seattle in July. They keep wavering between £700 and £950, so I'm not sure when is the best time to book Plenty of time........
                  Well, maybe I should go home on the 14th. It would be hard for you to get me back for a flight any other day. On BA the flights usually leave around 2 pm I believe. I could even stay at the hotel on Sunday to make it easier on you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, maybe I should go home on the 14th. It would be hard for you to get me back for a flight any other day. On BA the flights usually leave around 1 to 3 pm I believe.
                    That wood make it easier......... plus you might well be sick of my company by then

Check your email.

Comment

Check the previous post ==== a revision!
                      sigpic

Comment

I thank you....just got the email.
                        sigpic

Comment

Tell you what....read the last two (three if you count this one) posts. Think about it and send me a response in the next few days. Then go back to bed and take a nap. Your tummy needs to feel better for tomorrow.

NOW SKADADDLE! go back to bed!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, maybe I should go home on the 14th. It would be hard for you to get me back for a flight any other day. On BA the flights usually leave around 2 pm I believe. I could even stay at the hotel on Sunday to make it easier on you.
                            That occurred to me too, because it wood mean less travelling for you the day you go home

Tell you what....read the last two (three if you count this one) posts. Think about it and send me a response in the next few days. Then go back to bed and take a nap. Your tummy needs to feel better for tomorrow.

NOW SKADADDLE! go back to bed!
                            Hm. Went back to bed long enough to watch the Covenant and Lost City DS, but just too restless to sleep

I feel like I've spent this whole last year drifting, working very little and sleeping at very odd times

I'll be fine once I get back into a proper work routine

Comment

*is jealous at all the woohoos meeting up*

Some pics from the game:
                              Spoiler:

The stadium and the marching band making cool shapes...from the other side you could have seen the name UT and in the middle the logo..kinda

Me with two friends(south korean and Norwedian)

The male chearleaders doing push-ups everytime we scored...it was 50-0 for us Yum!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Is it just me, or did he actually make that tank look cool?
                                He made it positively sub-zero! I think even Jeremy would agree

Of course he did!!!

Martin can make anything look cool. I mean, look at RDA..........

*sniffs*

Hey, I'm waaaaaaay ahead of you

Er......... I think that may have come out wrong........

Oh looook!!!

Martin gets new toys, we get new pics..

..... who says life isn't fair?
                                *hopes I counted the imgs correctly*

Lookit!!! Martin's got a new tool

*runz off to eat cake* Be back later to catch up the rest of the way
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X