X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    It looks likely

Ok, I'll add you to the list!

Er...... you do have personal character references I assume? At least five, from people who are not related to you, are not your best friends, and have letters after their names. Just to vouch for the fact that you're a fun person and willing to get very drunk and happy dance nekkid around the campfire

Oh come on! She's still new enough to tease
    Oooh missed this before haha. ERM.... well anyone that will vouch for my drunken antics doesn't have letters after their names - but they will in a couple of years
    I'm dragging Wendy to my freshers week. Ask her after that

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Oh come on... You recovered from that... eventually...
      Yes but the psychological and phsyical scars may never, ever heal.

Jumble, if I dareed you to do a Gun comparison manip, would you? Can I play the poor little hurty fingers card?

*thinks +1 is definitely my kind of girl! *
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
        Oooh missed this before haha. ERM.... well anyone that will vouch for my drunken antics doesn't have letters after their names - but they will in a couple of years
        I'm dragging Wendy to my freshers week. Ask her after that
        Yes they do........ look closely and see if they don't have IAAP after their names

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Jumble, if I dareed you to do a Gun comparison manip, would you? Can I play the poor little hurty fingers card?

I might be persuaded, if I can bear to clip a pic of...... what was his name again?

In the meantime......

"I'm telling you! This one packs a LOT more power than a little P90!"

Sorry Martin, but they do keep daring me

Comment

LOL I lie about the drinks if that's why you think (I drink at parties but you have to get me to one!!! But I'm sure with you lovely people I will )
          Voddy was all true though. And cherry sourz shots. Mmmmmmmmmm *drool*

Yes they do........ look closely and see if they don't have IAAP after their names
          IAAP?

Comment

LOL I lie about the drinks if that's why you think (I drink at parties but you have to get me to one!!! But I'm sure with you lovely people I will )
            Voddy was all true though. And cherry sourz shots. Mmmmmmmmmm *drool*
            You decided we're not lovely??? Why, whatever wood make you come to that conclusion?

IAAP?
            Is Always Pi**ed

Oh sorry, I overdid the 'A's

I, of course, have different letters after my name...

Jumble Moore AM. Esp.FhbGE.AaH.

*looks nervously at guests*

Comment

You decided we're not lovely??? Why, whatever wood make you come to that conclusion?

Is Always Pi**ed

Oh sorry, I overdid the 'A's

I, of course, have different letters after my name...

Jumble Moore AM. Esp.FhbGE.AaH.

*looks nervously at guests*
              Well every other time I call you guys lovely someone fervently denies it

LOL. That would be them but not me
              I'm not sure if I'm daring enough to ask about those letters. Eh hem.

Comment

Well every other time I call you guys lovely someone fervently denies it
                I'm sure I've never denied being lovely! I'm always lovely!

LOL. That would be them but not me
                Oh that's ok, we can change that at your first WooHooMeet

I'm not sure if I'm daring enough to ask about those letters. Eh hem.
                Perfectly innocent......... really

Comment

Shhh... I mentioned to Charles and a smaller little runaround might be nice and solve all the "who's having the car today" problems and... he's on Exchange and Mart looking at Suzuki Altos right now. I mean a Golf TDI would be nicer but beggars can't be choosers.

Wrapped round my little finger...
                  sigpic

Comment

Shhh... I mentioned to Charles and a smaller little runaround might be nice and solve all the "who's having the car today" problems and... he's on Exchange and Mart looking at Suzuki Altos right now. I mean a Golf TDI would be nicer but beggars can't be choosers.

Wrapped round my little finger...

I have to say, your "Naked, bound and ready for Cags" sig makes my "Cut, wrapped and Jumbled up" look soooo innocent

Comment

I have to say, your "Naked, bound and ready for Cags" sig makes my "Cut, wrapped and Jumbled up" look soooo innocent

Yeah, you can blame Jann for that.

At least I think it was Jann. It has her "innocence" all over it.
                      sigpic

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid*

Congrats on the new car Cags, it's not my cup of tea but I'm sure it will be useful for Woohoo transport

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                        *Sneaks in*
                        Hi everyone.

Sorry for vanishing there for a while... been really busy lately.

*Squishy Huggles teh Woohoos*
                        *Extra Huggles for teh Woohoos who really need them*

So, what's been happening lately?
                        Hi!! *squishy huggles*

So how's life (apart from that it has been busy)??

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        I've just bought the ticket flights to London!!!!!!!!
                        Woohood!!! Awesome!!!

Great new Martin pics Jumble!!

I don't think "innocent" is the right word
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yeah, you can blame Jann for that.

At least I think it was Jann. It has her "innocence" all over it.
                          It was, I remember her doing it And it was Nad that gave me my quote........ she just hadn't applied it to the quilt episode

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            *runs through thread nekkid*

Congrats on the new car Cags, it's not my cup of tea but I'm sure it will be useful for Woohoo transport

Hi!! *squishy huggles*

So how's life (apart from that it has been busy)??

Woohood!!! Awesome!!!

Great new Martin pics Jumble!!
                            Thanks I have to say that's definitely the fastest I've ever downloaded a vid, capped it and posted the results Just couldn't resist

I don't think "innocent" is the right word
                            Not for Cag's sig, no! But mine? Perfectly innocent!

I mean......... I could have 'unwrapped', because I do have an appropriate pic for that

Comment

Loved the pictures you got from the video. Makes me realize that although I use to be am good at the "technical" things like repairs, networking, etc, I really never learned to do the fun things like art work.....feeling left behind!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Loved the pictures you got from the video. Makes me realize that although I use to be am good at the "technical" things like repairs, networking, etc, I really never learned to do the fun things like art work.....feeling left behind!
                                But you can catch up! You just need a few pointers and a little practise

Yes, I know it's 2.45am and I really should be asleep........... but I'm not

Comment

Working...
                                X