• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a little one?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Just a little one?
      In Dutch we have a saying that goes ''Wie het kleine niet eert, is het grote niet weert''. I'm not sure what the English version is, but it translates as ''Who shows no honour/appreciation for the little things, isn't worthy of the big things''.
      So... Start by adding a little Martin and work it up to a Big Martin.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        In Dutch we have a saying that goes ''Wie het kleine niet eert, is het grote niet weert''. I'm not sure what the English version is, but it translates as ''Who shows no honour/appreciation for the little things, isn't worthy of the big things''.
        So... Start by adding a little Martin and work it up to a Big Martin.
        Hey, I'm waaaaaaay ahead of you

Er......... I think that may have come out wrong........

Oh looook!!!

Martin gets new toys, we get new pics..

..... who says life isn't fair?

Comment

*waves to everyone* (Jumble & 2 guests)
          Had a lovely weekend with Wendy, especially today! We renamed a cocktail from Woo Woo to Woo Hoo +1 is up early tomorrow to drive home for work Then finishing packing for uni ()
          Also Wendy has convinced me to come to the WooHoo meet. *has a pen ready to sign up, looking hopeful* Can I come?

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
            Had a lovely weekend with Wendy, especially today! We renamed a cocktail from Woo Woo to Woo Hoo +1 is up early tomorrow to drive home for work Then finishing packing for uni ()
            Also Wendy has convinced me to come to the WooHoo meet. *has a pen ready to sign up, looking hopeful* Can I come?
            Of course you can! Which one though?

Comment

Oh I am waaay way way ahead of you!

I already have the cranberry and schnapps in ready for February. Will have to get more voddy though.

And yeah, come to the Woohoomeet.

Oh that tank picture! Oh how I'm yearning to have at it with a bit of Woohoomagic!
              sigpic

Comment

The Peak District one (There are multiples? :O)

Mmmmm voddy mmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Oh I am waaay way way ahead of you!

I already have the cranberry and schnapps in ready for February. Will have to get more voddy though.

And yeah, come to the Woohoomeet.

Oh that tank picture! Oh how I'm yearning to have at it with a bit of Woohoomagic!
                  *scrolls back up for another look*

Ooooh! You woodn't!

The Peak District one (There are multiples? :O)

Mmmmm voddy mmmmmmm
                  Wasn't sure if you meant November

Ok, Peak District. Do you know how many days you will be able to stay for?

Comment

Wasn't sure if you meant November

Ok, Peak District. Do you know how many days you will be able to stay for?
                    There's something in November? *is either too new or missed it. oops*
                    All days

Comment

There's something in November? *is either too new or missed it. oops*
                      It looks likely

All days
                      Ok, I'll add you to the list!

Er...... you do have personal character references I assume? At least five, from people who are not related to you, are not your best friends, and have letters after their names. Just to vouch for the fact that you're a fun person and willing to get very drunk and happy dance nekkid around the campfire

Oh come on! She's still new enough to tease

Comment

Yay *hugs all round*
                        And ooh. Have fun!

Comment

Ooooh! You woodn't!

Get your filthy mind out that gutter!

Actually I was just thinking of cutting out the tank, making it a mask of some kind and overlaying a very colourful rainbow gradient over it...

... but now you mention it, comparisons with Jack's gun from Alligience comes to mind.

It looks likely

Ok, I'll add you to the list!

Er...... you do have personal character references I assume? At least five, from people who are not related to you, are not your best friends, and have letters after their names. Just to vouch for the fact that you're a fun person and willing to get very drunk and happy dance nekkid around the campfire

Oh come on! She's still new enough to tease
                          You forgot to mention the bit about the broccoli in the smokehouse and that thing with Nad and the bus... *shudders* So glad I never have to go through that again.

sigpic

Comment

Get your filthy mind out that gutter!
                            There's nothing filthy about my mind, I was just assuming, seeing as it was you

Actually I was just thinking of cutting out the tank, making it a mask of some kind and overlaying a very colourful rainbow gradient over it...

... but now you mention it, comparisons with Jack's gun from Alligience comes to mind.
                            Oh I'm sooooo tempted to point out that Martin's gun is a LOT bigger than Jack's, but that wood be unkind to poor RDA..........

but it soooo is

You forgot to mention the bit about the broccoli in the smokehouse and that thing with Nad and the bus... *shudders* So glad I never have to go through that again.

Oh I know! But I didn't want to scare off the newbie. Time enough for her to find out about that when she's a little more used to us

*hopes and prays that this isn't one of those days when there's a PTB wife lurking*

*waves nervously at guests*

*whistles innocently*

Comment

Oh come on... You recovered from that... eventually...
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Oh come on... You recovered from that... eventually...
                                Yes, we all did...... but this will be the first time that you'll actually be here in person to take care of the initiation ceremony..... at least for the rest of us it was just virtual

Comment

Working...
                                X