The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Yes, but you do realize I am older than you.....gives me the right!
    I know, but it still sounds funny

Well, that is up to you. I'm only partially dressed. I changed my pj bottoms for a pair of pants. But then it is only 9:47 in the morning here!
    Almost 6pm here.......... and I'm pretty sure I need to be fully clothed before I go over to Jo's to babysit

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *dances through*
    *waves to Jumble and Laurie*
    *waves to Josiane*

Just sorting out the figures for the Cottage holiday. Watch your pm boxes ladies

Edit: *throws blanket over Cags*

And no, NOT the quilt
    Last edited by Jumble; 04 September 2010, 09:01 AM.

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid*

Good afternoon Woohoos!!

Going to lunch here in a sec *huggles woohoos*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Waves at *Josiane* and (covers eyes) a nekkid *Cags* & *Jessika*.

sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

*hands quit to Yessika*

*ahem*

Sorry 'bout the streaking; bit excited here as we just bought a new car. It's all shiny and, well, second hand not totally new, but still shiny and new and full of wonderful and completely uncessarily automatic electrical features!
          It's one of these (although not that particular one - too lazy to get the camera out right now):

I'm not entirely sure why a family of three needs a seven seater but Charles seemed to think it was an absolute essential.

Come to think of it, how handy for Woohoomeets!

(and we managed to procrastinate long enough to wipe nearly £4k off the asking price. )

Oooh Josi, soon to be an auntie! How quickly did that time go! I bet your sister can't wait to pop now.

*huggles Jumble for ikky tummy.* :s Enjoy babysitting and squishy huggles for those gorgeous grandschildren of yours.
          sigpic

Comment

Oooooh! Niiiiiiice set of wheels Cags!

Of course you need a 7-seater..... for WooHooMeets .......and for collecting travelling WooHoos and all their luggage from the airport

And I did say it was a blanket, NOT the quilt

Comment

Nice car, really nice .....can we go for a ride....can we huh!
              sigpic

Comment

And Jumble ..... you better not be letting that "quilt" get out of your hands. It is only on "sick" loan and I do want it back!

Hey, who turned the faucet on outside....it's pouring. (But I don't see any cats & dogs)!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Oooooh! Niiiiiiice set of wheels Cags!

Of course you need a 7-seater..... for WooHooMeets .......and for collecting travelling WooHoos and all their luggage from the airport

Ah and that's why this lady doth NOT protest too much as having to drive such a monster

Spoiler:
                  and since that still leaves us £11k left out of his pension payout, it's entirely possible I might swing for a little runaround - Prius or something tax exempt - for me. I can but try my womanly wiles.

And I did say it was a blanket, NOT the quilt
                  Ah rats....

*sulks*

Oh thank you! I thought I did the 69 last night... *cough* post that is. Must have miscalculated!

Nice car, really nice .....can we go for a ride....can we huh!
                  I think I can say with some certainty that yes, yes you will.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice car, Cags! Very shiny Shiny is good

And my impending auntiedom is VERY exciting!!! Her actual due date is Tuesday, so really it could be any day, but could be up to another 2 and a bit weeks (although for her sake I really hope it isn't that long ) She's definitely keen to get on with it now And you'll all know when it's happened because I will doubtless be squeeing and bouncing all over the thread
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Ah and that's why this lady doth NOT protest too much as having to drive such a monster

Spoiler:
                      and since that still leaves us £11k left out of his pension payout, it's entirely possible I might swing for a little runaround - Prius or something tax exempt - for me. I can but try my womanly wiles.
                      Ohhhh! Prius is a very nice car. My cousin drives one and I rented on once.....nice drive!

Ah rats.... *sulks*
                      Now...play nice....she is sick and needs it!

YEA! *Jumping up and down* ..... love riding in new cars! I guess I'm gonna to have to wait until February! *little bit of sulking* but then I'll be having a lot of fun! YEAH! *Jumps up and down again* I love fun!
                      sigpic

Comment

*Sneaks in*
                        Hi everyone.

Sorry for vanishing there for a while... been really busy lately.

*Squishy Huggles teh Woohoos*
                        *Extra Huggles for teh Woohoos who really need them*

So, what's been happening lately?
                        sigpic

Comment

And Jumble ..... you better not be letting that "quilt" get out of your hands. It is only on "sick" loan and I do want it back!

Hey, who turned the faucet on outside....it's pouring. (But I don't see any cats & dogs)!
                          I didn't! I WOODN'T!!!

Mind you, if you do ever let me get my hands on the real one I might try to snaffle it away in my luggage

Spoiler:
                          Nonono! You've got it all wrong!!!! YOU get the 7-seater, HE gets the little runaround

Ah rats....

*sulks*

Oh thank you! I thought I did the 69 last night... *cough* post that is. Must have miscalculated!
                          Lucky you

No, it was the nekkid running post earlier, I was just a bit slow picking it up

Getting her transport sorted early, good idea

Btw, save some of that money for a few little trips to Anderson's

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                            *Sneaks in*
                            Hi everyone.

Sorry for vanishing there for a while... been really busy lately.

*Squishy Huggles teh Woohoos*
                            *Extra Huggles for teh Woohoos who really need them*

So, what's been happening lately?
                            No need to sneak in Val, we all get a bit busy now and then, and we're always happy to see you back *hugs*

What's been happening?.......

Well.....

Everyone's been fighting over 'the quilt', Cags has got a new car......... er......... I was sick for a few days but a lot better now.........Cags suffered serious hand injuries whilst trying to rescue a dog from her cat ......... um.......... Josiane's sis is about to have her baby......... did I miss anything?

Cags did a 69 this morning but thought it was last night...... and they say my memory is bad

LJ is in a blue funk trying to decide what to send Joe for his birthday.......

Oh....... and there was a lot of Martin appreciation going on

Comment

Ohhh - Anderson's - I'm getting hungry. Better eat some breakfast. I know, it's not the same, but I have to make due with what I have on hand.
                              sigpic

Comment

I've just bought the ticket flights to London!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X