Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Who? Me?
    It is true and I never seem to listen but sometimes it really isn't my fault.

For instance, for the better part of the last two days I have been at war with Disney. It seems that when the bank messed with our accounts (remember that?) the lovely folks at the Disney Vacation Club stopped the automatic payments. I got a letter from them early this week that the account was being held and we wood have to pay interest on the amounts that they didn't take. WTF???
    So I called the woman who sent the letter and called and called. It took her until yesterday to return the call. She spouted a bunch of legal double talk so I called my lawyer. He got results. Long story short I had to send a letter telling them to reinstate the auto payments, I do not have to pay extra interest, what they did was illegal, Char and I get to go to Disney on the 26th as planned.

LJ- here is another long story short:
    Spoiler:
    1. Current Law on Shipping

The important part of this law is section 3(1) which states:

Notwithstanding any other Act or law, no person shall import, send, take or transport, or cause to be imported, sent, taken or transported, into any province from or out of any place within or outside Canada any intoxicating liquor, except such as has been purchased by or on behalf of, and that is consigned to Her Majesty or the executive government of, the province into which it is being imported, sent, taken or transported, or any board, commission, officer or other governmental agency that, by the law of the province, is vested with the right of selling intoxicating liquor.

This section effectively makes it illegal to ship wine from one province to another or into a province from another country unless the wine is going to, or is otherwise authorized by, the governmental agency responsible for selling liquor within that province (e.g. the provincial liquor control board - in BC, that's the BC LDB). In other words, the federal law basically bans all shipment of liquor/wine across provincial borders or national borders unless the importation is authorized by the receiving province's liquor board.
    Drat! Well, those folks from NZ broke the law! I know someone sent wine to him a couple years ago. Dang....hmmmm....what to send, what to send...
    sigpic

Comment

More page advancement spam:

"I'm already half undressed Jumble, are you coming in?"
      sigpic

Comment

"Or would you rather snuggle somewhere nice and warm?"

sigpic

Comment

"Or is this one your favourite?"

*glances around furtively for mods*
          sigpic

Comment

Jumble - Done under LLP.....the second one I didn't do but it won't go away.
            sigpic

Comment

We seem to be the only ones here! Unless a guest counts, but they don't publish so I guess he/she just watches!
              Well that'll be our kidnap victim beloved Director of course

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              I'm happy to contribute to the advancement of Page 2000.

So long as it's not like the Y2K bug and GW crashes or something?

Hey, wot U saying about my sweet ikkle puddy tat? He's a soft and cuddly fur baby (99.9% of the times). I can hardly blame him for severe provocation via Yorkie now can I.

but between you and me, the thought did cross my mind!
              Ah, the truth will out!

I was busy giving toileting advice to other mummies... heh, like I'm the expert there then.

*cough*

Sorry

They so are. *waves to lurkers* Can I request Jingo next please? the long version mind.
              Er.........

*waves to LJ*

I suggest a nice flashy red silk tie

Comment

Oh and I'm so close to a 69 post too:

Hands...

sigpic

Comment

More hands....

sigpic

Comment

... and yet more hands...

*sigh*
                    sigpic

Comment

A red silk tie? Hmmmmm...Maybe...*wonderz how much trouble I'll get in w/ Hubby for sending a tie to another man*
                      sigpic

Comment

*delurks*

Woohoo 2000 pages!!

*relurks*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

More page advancement spam:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23...MW/aplis35.jpg

"I'm already half undressed Jumble, are you coming in?"
                          That's not half undressed - that's normal attire

Oh wait! He's missing his headphones..... does that count?

"Or would you rather snuggle somewhere nice and warm?"

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23...lot-4-edit.jpg
                          Ah.... the snuggle jacket!

I really must change my avatar.........

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Done under LLP.....the second one I didn't do but it won't go away.
                          Ok, so now you need to post it here or send it to me Or do you want me to go rifling through your PB?

Not sure that's a safe thing to do, knowing what pics you have in there I might never find my way back out again
                          Last edited by Jumble; 03 September 2010, 04:03 PM.

Comment

*runs back in*

WooHood on 2000 Pages of... WooIsm!
                            *hugs*
                            *happy dances Nekkid*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wooohoo 2000 pages. How come my browser never shows up as the next page until about 3 or 4 posts later? is it just me?

Oh well...

*danced nekkid through thread*

LJ The question is, would hubby wear a red silk tie? Becuase if the answer is no then it'd be a shame to waste it after it accidently fell into your shopping basket
                              And if the answer is yes then you could always say you wanted to see what it looked like on a guy before buying it for hubby.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                A red silk tie? Hmmmmm...Maybe...*wonderz how much trouble I'll get in w/ Hubby for sending a tie to another man*
                                Hubby won't mind. He'll probably put a tie on a par with a pair of socks...... you know, the mandatory 'I couldn't be bothered think of anything interesting to get you' type of pressie

Edit: Or what Cags said

And no, it's not just you Cags

WooHooooooood!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X