The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Poor Jumble. Sad that she's not feeling well but it was nice of you to loan her the quilt.
    We are probably going to get hit by Hurricane Earl tomorrow. The only question is how bad it will hit.
    If I am in the store when it happens I will grab the most expensive wines and drink them. Better for me to be smashed than the bottles right?
    Now that is the brightest suggestion I have heard in a long time!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      : S I killed the thread...!

EDIT: But on a positive note, if I arrange the page just right, i get a double dose of my Young sig. : D Niiiiice.

Oh I know! I stared for ages at that.

Nie JoeSpam by the way. Much appreciated, and huge squishy huggles on the whole adoption thing. I can't believe it's so hard/expensive. You have every right to have a rant about it from time to time. Poobags to U.S. adoption system/agencies and birthmoms-who-want-up-front-living-expenses.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      I have an amusing anecdote to relate *iz feeling proud* usually I've forgotten them long before I get chance to share them

I took the 3 younger ones to Charlestown this afternoon, and upon the youngest declaring an urgent need for the toilet we all headed thence. The older one moaned that she wanted to stay on the beach, only to be lectured by the middle one "Duh, you can't stay on your own, someone will steal you."

The older one decides another teaching moment is in order. She takes a deep breath, puffs out her chest and proceeds to explain that people who steal take things, people who take children are called Kidnappers or Childnappers.

Whereupon the littlest pipes up "Jumble's one of those!"

Oh my...

Poor Jumble! Childnapper/childminder.... yeah, there's a difference.

But you have to love kiddies and their funnies.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      I was looking for the flights to London for AT5.
      I thought to fly with Easyjet cuz the flights are cheap but I'd arrive at Gatwick and then I'd to take the bus to Heathrow. I checked the bus prices and they're not cheap
      I also could fly with Lufthansa: the tickets are more expensive but I'd arrive on Heathrow. Although the Lutfhansa's site is quite stupid: if I put both the arrival and the departure dates, it doesn't let me choose all the economic flights, but I can do it if I look for the one way flights separately
      Ahhh, with Lufthansa I'd arrive at 8 am!!!!
      What do you suggest me?

Well...

Lufthansa just changed the offers!!!!
      Now there are flights for just 99euro

I could book these flights:
      Milan-London 10.45-11.45 10th February
      London-Milan 12.25-15.25 14th

total price:99 euro!!!!!

*doesn't have enough money in her prepaid card to but the tickets right now!*
      ...ah, ok, I was going to say flying direct to Heathrow usually works out not much more expensive in the end, but you can get a fairly cheap coach from Gatwick to Heathrow too so up to you. But, ah if you can go direct to Heathrow for that amount I'd go for it.

I'm kind of grateful I haven't got any transport problems there; I live about 10 minutes drive from the hotel. If it were not for the flipping great big airporty thingy in the way (and the fact they get a bit tense about people wandering across the runway ) I could walk it in 20 minutes.

*huggles Bree for work woes* Thanks for asking, my shredded digits are doing much better. I left the bandages off my right hand today and it isn't half as bad as it looked - honestly I think the nurse who bandaged me up made a bit of a fuss of it! It is quite sore and very bruised though, and I still can't put pressure on my index finger but, considering I couldn't move any of my fingers with the swelling on Monday, it's a lot better than it was. The left hand index finger though...er, yeah. (insert squick smiley here) Not helped by the fact Benjabubs stood on it tonight and now Evil!Kitty is trying to rub up against it in a bid to get cuddles.

*huggles Jumble and sends get better soon vibes*

Right, took me forever to type that so best catch up with what was posted while I was typing.
      sigpic

Comment

LJ - adoptions in the US can be tricky and sometimes very expensive. My brother and sister-in-law lucked out. Her gyno knew they were looking and had a girl in her office that wanted to give up her baby.....she was a senior in high school at the time. They got a wonderful boy that has recently given them there first and soon to be second grandchild.
        They were very lucky.....I wish the same good fortune for you!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          LJ - adoptions in the US can be tricky and sometimes very expensive. My brother and sister-in-law lucked out. Her gyno knew they were looking and had a girl in her office that wanted to give up her baby.....she was a senior in high school at the time. They got a wonderful boy that has recently given them there first and soon to be second grandchild.
          They were very lucky.....I wish the same good fortune for you!
          I shouldn't complain too much. We already have two GORGEOUS children through adoption. But the system is just getting worse and worse
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jumble* Are you feeling any better?

*puts on Mom hat*
            *looks sternly at Bree*
            You gotta be strong now and make sure you don't work any more extra hours than you already do! Make sure your boss employs someone, or else! (We'll send a certain couple of Woohoos round to drink all the stock )

I have an amusing anecdote to relate *iz feeling proud* usually I've forgotten them long before I get chance to share them

I took the 3 younger ones to Charlestown this afternoon, and upon the youngest declaring an urgent need for the toilet we all headed thence. The older one moaned that she wanted to stay on the beach, only to be lectured by the middle one "Duh, you can't stay on your own, someone will steal you."

The older one decides another teaching moment is in order. She takes a deep breath, puffs out her chest and proceeds to explain that people who steal take things, people who take children are called Kidnappers or Childnappers.

*huggles LJ for adoption woes*
            Great Joe picspam by the way

Lufthansa just changed the offers!!!!
            Now there are flights for just 99euro

I could book these flights:
            Milan-London 10.45-11.45 10th February
            London-Milan 12.25-15.25 14th

total price:99 euro!!!!!

*doesn't have enough money in her prepaid card to but the tickets right now!*
            Awesome!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *hugs LJ* That's freakingly expensive!

Chemmy that's really cheap I would book that ticket. My ticket last year was 180 euros....but then again I only booked it like one or two months in advance since I only knew on a later moment if I could go to the meeting

And I started to request to go to another room since I'm not liking it to sleep in a room with someone who sleeps around and another girl who is proud of the fact she comes from the "hood". And also behaves like that.
            I hope you move soon *hugs*

*huggles Cags for injuries*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*twirls in* Hello Woohoos!

*huggles Jumblie for the icky sickies*
              *huggles Cags for ouchies*
              *huggles LJ for the silly adoption system*
              *huggles Jann for the poo roomies*

I happened to use the word Poobags in a sentence at least 5 times yesterday

*huggles everyon else*

*tap dances away*
              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jumble* Are you feeling any better?

*puts on Mom hat*
                *looks sternly at Bree*
                You gotta be strong now and make sure you don't work any more extra hours than you already do! Make sure your boss employs someone, or else! (We'll send a certain couple of Woohoos round to drink all the stock )

Nice to know I left a lasting impression

Another sleepless night, another vid...

A Perfect Day

Definitely no Martin in this one........... yes, I really am that sick

*crawls back to bed*

This is getting boring
                Last edited by Jumble; 03 September 2010, 07:10 AM.

Comment

*big hugs Jumble*

Comment

*hugs sick Jumble* Get better soon hon!

*runs through thread nekkid* Boring class...forgot my pen so I'm on the computer...not a good combination for an accounting class
                    sigpic

Comment

evening woohoos

*nestles in* Just found out that the guy I like hit it off with a girl last week and now they are together *le sigh* such is life

*huggles everyone and wanders away*

Edit: *spies Jumble* *huggles*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hiya WooHoos.

Sorry, I've been busy, busy working. Miss you all. *huggles all woohoos*
                        *huggles Jumble for the sickly* I hope you feel better.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hello and a good morning to all (or good evening to some). Sorry Jumble you're still feeling sick. Just cuddle up in the "quilt" and stay warm and compy. Waves to *Bekki & +1* Huggles for (((((Jumble))))).

Don't work to hard Wendy. You need some time to relax and smooze with the people.

Watch the video, a lot of fun. A lovely farm. The kids seemed to be enjoying themselves especially the little girl. She loved the horses.
                          Last edited by llp; 03 September 2010, 08:25 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves to Laurie* Helloooo

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              evening woohoos

*nestles in* Just found out that the guy I like hit it off with a girl last week and now they are together *le sigh* such is life

*huggles everyone and wanders away*
                              Sad but true....

Edit: *spies Jumble* *huggles*
                              *huggles Bekki*

Hope you're feeling better

I'm just about on my feet, but still feeling somewhat delicate

One good thing about being in bed for several days - I got to rewatch lots of Martin's SG Special Features. You know, just to remind myself why I love him so much

Abyss

Frozen (luuuurve the beard )

Full Circle

Covenant

Covenant again

The Siege

Trio

Continuum

Phantoms

Revisions

First Strike

Lost City

The Changeling

Preview to Atlantis

On second thought, that's the beard I luuuuurve.....

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Hello and a good morning to all (or good evening to some). Sorry Jumble you're still feeling sick. Just cuddle up in the "quilt" and stay warm and compy. Waves to *Bekki & +1* Huggles for (((((Jumble))))).

Don't work to hard Wendy. You need some time to relax and smooze with the people.

Watch the video, a lot of fun. A lovely farm. The kids seemed to be enjoying themselves especially the little girl. She loved the horses.
                                Too true! Too true. Work missed that memo for the next couple of weeks, though.

I love horses, too
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X