No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Jumble* Are you feeling any better?

*puts on Mom hat*
    *looks sternly at Bree*
    You gotta be strong now and make sure you don't work any more extra hours than you already do! Make sure your boss employs someone, or else! (We'll send a certain couple of Woohoos round to drink all the stock )

I have an amusing anecdote to relate *iz feeling proud* usually I've forgotten them long before I get chance to share them

I took the 3 younger ones to Charlestown this afternoon, and upon the youngest declaring an urgent need for the toilet we all headed thence. The older one moaned that she wanted to stay on the beach, only to be lectured by the middle one "Duh, you can't stay on your own, someone will steal you."

The older one decides another teaching moment is in order. She takes a deep breath, puffs out her chest and proceeds to explain that people who steal take things, people who take children are called Kidnappers or Childnappers.

Whereupon the littlest pipes up "Jumble's one of those!"
    sigpic

Comment

*iz frustrated with adoption again* NO, I can't pay you $19,000 within the next two weeks if the birthmom chooses us, stupid adoption agency! Why didn't you SAY the fees were really $25000 instead of $14000!?

*kicks couch*
      sigpic

Comment

I killed the thread...!

EDIT: But on a positive note, if I arrange the page just right, i get a double dose of my Young sig. Niiiiice.
        sigpic

Comment

@ Oma's story! That's too cute

*hugs LJ* That's so much money
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            I have an amusing anecdote to relate *iz feeling proud* usually I've forgotten them long before I get chance to share them

I took the 3 younger ones to Charlestown this afternoon, and upon the youngest declaring an urgent need for the toilet we all headed thence. The older one moaned that she wanted to stay on the beach, only to be lectured by the middle one "Duh, you can't stay on your own, someone will steal you."

The older one decides another teaching moment is in order. She takes a deep breath, puffs out her chest and proceeds to explain that people who steal take things, people who take children are called Kidnappers or Childnappers.

Whereupon the littlest pipes up "Jumble's one of those!"

Comment

*huggles everyone...especially the 5 guests! *
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                @ Oma's story! That's too cute

*hugs LJ* That's so much money
                I was just looking at my post and thinking how sad it was that $14000 is considered "affordable." And they want the entire $14000 up front, plus half of the birthmom's living expenses (for the next 8 mo.). $19000 up front. NON REFUNDABLE!!! If the adoption falls through for some reason, they "roll over" the fees, meaning they keep us on the books in case another situation comes through. But that leaves us no money in case a situation comes through with our original agency. *kicks couch again*

EDIT: *waves at guests* Pay no attention to the dream talk, Joe! No dreams about you here! This was not the thread you were looking for! Move along...move along...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  I was just looking at my post and thinking how sad it was that $14000 is considered "affordable." And they want the entire $14000 up front, plus half of the birthmom's living expenses (for the next 8 mo.). $19000 up front. NON REFUNDABLE!!! If the adoption falls through for some reason, they "roll over" the fees, meaning they keep us on the books in case another situation comes through. But that leaves us no money in case a situation comes through with our original agency. *kicks couch again*

That's not fair!
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

No, it isn't fair. American adoption are run like a business, and it makes me SIIIIICK!!!!

But now I'm repeating myself.

Wonder if I can take a nap and chat with Dream!Joe again. He was so lovely.
                    sigpic

Comment

(((LJ)))

(((7 guests)))
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*slurps soda pop and eyes 7 guests*

*wonders what to do in order to make quests feel welcome*

JOE SPAM!!!

(The guy next to him feesl silly for not thinking deep thoughts, like Joe)

The original

Spoiler:

My version (*waits for mod to snip the manip*

sigpic

Comment

I was looking for the flights to London for AT5.
                          I thought to fly with Easyjet cuz the flights are cheap but I'd arrive at Gatwick and then I'd to take the bus to Heathrow. I checked the bus prices and they're not cheap
                          I also could fly with Lufthansa: the tickets are more expensive but I'd arrive on Heathrow. Although the Lutfhansa's site is quite stupid: if I put both the arrival and the departure dates, it doesn't let me choose all the economic flights, but I can do it if I look for the one way flights separately
                          Ahhh, with Lufthansa I'd arrive at 8 am!!!!
                          What do you suggest me?
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*squishy huggles LJ*
                            *gets ice pack for LJ's toe*
                            *grumbles about the sofa needing bunny ears on it's legs to protect Woohoo toes*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              *squishy huggles LJ*
                              *gets ice pack for LJ's toe*
                              *grumbles about the sofa needing bunny ears on it's legs to protect Woohoo toes*
                              I was thinking I needed more cushions *rubs bum* Darn that Joe for being so adorable!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                I was looking for the flights to London for AT5.
                                I thought to fly with Easyjet cuz the flights are cheap but I'd arrive at Gatwick and then I'd to take the bus to Heathrow. I checked the bus prices and they're not cheap
                                I also could fly with Lufthansa: the tickets are more expensive but I'd arrive on Heathrow. Although the Lutfhansa's site is quite stupid: if I put both the arrival and the departure dates, it doesn't let me choose all the economic flights, but I can do it if I look for the one way flights separately
                                Ahhh, with Lufthansa I'd arrive at 8 am!!!!
                                What do you suggest me?
                                I'd say it'd be better to arrive at Heathrow if you can Guess it depends how much more expensive the flights are to there rather than Gatwick. It's about an hour's journey from Gatwick to Heathrow by bus, so if you can get to Heathrow for not too much more that would probably be a far less stressful journey overall
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X