Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
    I'm attending Untamed equines could not prevent me from going
    Andandand I don't know I'll be off at uni as I'm a good girl and stuff haha. And I feel too new to be all pushing in on the coold stuff.
    I will be looking forward to meeting you in person at AT5. And, I haven't been online at this site that long so you aren't pushing anything! But do things at your own pace. But you are always welcome to join us for the dinner.

And since you haven't been to an AT event in England before, let me give you one very useful piece of info. The lobby is a gathering place where we sit around and talk and laugh and enjoy ourselves. We kind of take it over during the weekend. So if you ever in need of company...... you know where to find everyone who is either not asleep or eating.... and sometimes they do that too!
    sigpic

Comment

So, what are you studying at the Uni?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        I will be looking forward to meeting you in person at AT5. And, I haven't been online at this site that long so you aren't pushing anything! But do things at your own pace. But you are always welcome to join us for the dinner.

And since you haven't been to an AT event in England before, let me give you one very useful piece of info. The lobby is a gathering place where we sit around and talk and laugh and enjoy ourselves. We kind of take it over during the weekend. So if you ever in need of company...... you know where to find everyone who is either not asleep or eating.... and sometimes they do that too!
        Aww ty And lol March 08, you've been around for 'forever' compared to me. & thank you I'll think about it hee.

(Lol I haven't been to ANY AT event) That's good advice You'll just see me tagging along with Wendy but I'll come and say hi to you all (Following Wendy as she'll spot y'all first )

Comment

Aww ty And lol March 08, you've been around for 'forever' compared to me. & thank you I'll think about it hee.

(Lol I haven't been to ANY AT event) That's good advice You'll just see me tagging along with Wendy but I'll come and say hi to you all (Following Wendy as she'll spot y'all first )
          - Well, really, not that many people would be able to pick me out of a crowd of 2. But Jumble and Sarai know me....we hung out together in Vangroovy. And Jumble and I were lucky enough to go to the Sanctuary set (with 2 others). And you can recognize Jumble from her picture.
          sigpic

Comment

- Well, really, not that many people would be able to pick me out of a crowd of 2. But Jumble and Sarai know me....we hung out together in Vangroovy. And Jumble and I were lucky enough to go to the Sanctuary set (with 2 others). And you can recognize Jumble from her picture.
            I've seen the lovely pics of Jumble, and the set tour ones from another friend that went (Claire). Share a picture so that I can find you in the crowd?

Comment

Lol I said to Wendy that when I got home I'd probably forget about the place/not come back. But I was on it so much at hers I liked it.

*has made a comfy spot in the corner, padded out with pillows and blankets*
              What you (+1), Lauri and MoB need is an introduction to the WooHoo couch!

Note the flowery, shippy-hippy pattern and the bouncing WooHoo wearing a bunny helmet for protection. When WooHoo's bounce on the WooHoo couch they tend to fall off.

Maybe Nad will come along and introduce you to the "Shippy-Hippy" bus.

*pokes Nad*
              sigpic

Comment

I've seen the lovely pics of Jumble, and the set tour ones from another friend that went (Claire). Share a picture so that I can find you in the crowd?
                Hey, you know Claire....that's great. We are friends as well. I was lucky enough to be able to get her in the set tour with us. She actually got Amanda to take off her jacket so Claire could try it on....it fit quite well! She was drooling about it for some time. Boy did she buy a lot of costumes while in Vangroovy!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Note the flowery, shippy-hippy pattern and the bouncing WooHoo wearing a bunny helmet for protection. When WooHoo's bounce on the WooHoo couch they tend to fall off.

*pokes Nad*
                  *bounces on the couch* COMFY! *adjusts ears so they're secure*

Hey, you know Claire....that's great. We are friends as well. I was lucky enough to be able to get her in the set tour with us. She actually got Amanda to take off her jacket so Claire could try it on....it fit quite well! She was drooling about it for some time. Boy did she buy a lot of costumes while in Vangroovy!
                  Claire's awesome and lovely I met her at my first con this May (she was crewing for Nicki Clyne who I spent half the day with lol) and then saw her again at LFCC in July

& considering the rest of Amanda's clothes fit her awesomely it's no surprise. Ufffff so jealous. And WOW more? I'd love to know the number of her collection now! (If I could have the hat from Sanctuary for All I'd be veryvery happy Such an awesome hat)

Comment

*bounces on the couch* COMFY! *adjusts ears so they're secure*
                    - gets on carefully (rather clumsy at times)...has fun and jump around!
                    Claire's awesome and lovely I met her at my first con this May (she was crewing for Nicki Clyne who I spent half the day with lol) and then saw her again at LFCC in July

& considering the rest of Amanda's clothes fit her awesomely it's no surprise. Ufffff so jealous. And WOW more? I'd love to know the number of her collection now! (If I could have the hat from Sanctuary for All I'd be veryvery happy Such an awesome hat)
                    The big black floppy hat....yeah, I like that one too! (that is if it's dry by now)! I think all of her costumes are from SG1.

Well, sadly, I have to leave for awhile. I try to put in several hours into writing (almost) each day and I've only put in about 2 so far. So, I'm going to head out to do some writing. I'll be back later if you're still around. See you later.
                    sigpic

Comment

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...ouncycouch.gif

*pokes Nad*
                      ...You poked?
                      I was just following the adventures of a closed door, wondering why Dutch politicians are insane...

But yes.

The Hippy Bus.

It's warm, smells like broccoli and it provides great shelter.
                      I parked it in the backyard, next to where the campfires get started and it's awesome. Joe the Green Bunny lives under the bus too.
                      The Bus runs on songs. *nods*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

- gets on carefully (rather clumsy at times)...has fun and jump around!

The big black floppy hat....yeah, I like that one too! (that is if it's dry by now)! I think all of her costumes are from SG1.

Well, sadly, I have to leave for awhile. I try to put in several hours into writing (almost) each day and I've only put in about 2 so far. So, I'm going to head out to do some writing. I'll be back later if you're still around. See you later.
                        Off the top of my head I can remember that she has RepliCarter & some blue BDU's. (They're the only ones I remember in pictures LOL).
                        *happy sigh at hat* Dowantdowantpleaseauction?

And oh no I probably won't be here as it's already 10 (omggaspwhendiditgetthatlate?) and I'll maybe be going to sleep soon. Though I'm not tired yet like usual. *waits for Wendy to get home, kicking feet*

Enjoy *hugs*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        ...You poked?
                        I was just following the adventures of a closed door, wondering why Dutch politicians are insane...

But yes.

The Hippy Bus.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...res/0001-2.jpg

I parked it in the backyard, next to where the campfires get started and it's awesome. Joe the Green Bunny lives under the bus too.
                        HIPPY BUS!!! I LOVE IT!!! Reminds me of when I drove past The Mystery Machine on the motorway. So cool.
                        Is the bus authentic 1969?

Comment

HIPPY BUS!!! I LOVE IT!!! Reminds me of when I drove past The Mystery Machine on the motorway. So cool.
                          Is the bus authentic 1969?
                          Not quite. But it did survive Woodstock by hiding under another bus.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

...You poked?

But yes.

The Hippy Bus.
                            http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...res/0001-2.jpg

I did. Thanks.

Time for Martin Picspam:

Strong like bull!

Mischievous.

Intelligent *nods*

In need of TLC

Oops!

Nice legs.

Dreaming of Teddy Bear Picnics

Has anyone seen Jumble?

I think I see her lurking....
                            sigpic

Comment

Not quite. But it did survive Woodstock by hiding under another bus.
                              Aww shame But good bus Good good bus

Comment

Juuuumble. Come out come out wherever you are

Comment

Working...
                                X