The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Hello to all, including are 3 guests..... had to work a little on my writing before I came on line today. Try to do a little every day now. Very important.
    From all the excitement from Sarai, I guess she got my package.....enjoy it!
    ((((waves to all))))

Looks like +1 is a regular now....super!
    Lol I said to Wendy that when I got home I'd probably forget about the place/not come back. But I was on it so much at hers I liked it.

*has made a comfy spot in the corner, padded out with pillows and blankets*

Comment

Okay everyone....so what's happening or happened today. It is so quiet.... you're going to make me go back to working on my book....actually not a bad thing but I want to have a little play time. Anyone got any food or broccoli?
      sigpic

Comment

Noooo don't leave. Stay and entertain me. *is not refreshing the page a lot in hopes of new comments*

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
          Lol I said to Wendy that when I got home I'd probably forget about the place/not come back. But I was on it so much at hers I liked it.

*has made a comfy spot in the corner, padded out with pillows and blankets*
          So very nice, and a comfy spot as well. Really cool. If you get lonely, I can lend you my nubbin. He is getting a bit lonely himself. I've been too busy to let him out to play.

Ahhhh - you do know what a nubbin is don't you?
          sigpic

Comment

So very nice, and a comfy spot as well. Really cool. If you get lonely, I can lend you my nubbin. He is getting a bit lonely himself. I've been too busy to let him out to play.
            Now I'm jealous. I want a nubbin (You know if one appears at the AT5 auction I'm fighting y'all for it!)
            *looks at her little Tribble*

Comment

Okay everyone....so what's happening or happened today. It is so quiet.... you're going to make me go back to working on my book....actually not a bad thing but I want to have a little play time. Anyone got any food or broccoli?

I have vitamin water zero and... um... and empty fridge!

<--bad woohoo.

But I do have wine for later.

Gotta run last minute errands. Catch y'all laters.

WooHoos
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Now I'm jealous. I want a nubbin (You know if one appears at the AT5 auction I'm fighting y'all for it!)
                *looks at her little Tribble*
                Hmmmmm - if a tribble and a nubbin gets together, Oh well! , My nubbin is a proper (sort of) English nubbin.. and he says he's never met a tribble before.
                sigpic

Comment

Hmmmmm - if a tribble and a nubbin gets together, Oh well! , My nubbin is a proper (sort of) English nubbin.. and he says he's never met a tribble before.
                  Damian's never met a Nubbin before either. (Not quite sure if he's British or not though. He likes to claim it but I don't trust him.)

* MoB*

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    I have vitamin water zero and... um... and empty fridge!

<--bad woohoo.

But I do have wine for later.

Gotta run last minute errands. Catch y'all laters.

WooHoos
                    Well, the wine sounds good. It's after 1 pm, good time to drink wine. But at least I have (uncooked) food in my refrig! Oh course, I don't feel like cooking anything and I ate up all my beautiful strawberries that I got at the farmer's market. Oh well, I'll find something! Have fun running your errands.
                    sigpic

Comment

Damian's never met a Nubbin before either. (Not quite sure if he's British or not though. He likes to claim it but I don't trust him.)

* MoB*
                      Okay, a couple of males.....hmmmm! Oh well, they're on their own...

My nubbins name is Cescil and he is very particular about it being pronounce correctly. Can be somewhat of a bugger about it. But he is rather mischievious! Always likes to have a good time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, a couple of males.....hmmmm! Oh well, they're on their own...

My nubbins name is Cescil and he is very particular about it being pronounce correctly. Can be somewhat of a bugger about it. But he is rather mischievious! Always likes to have a good time.
                        Damian is obviously mischevious, very like his namesake haha. Is Cescil like Cecil?

Comment

Damian is obviously mischevious, very like his namesake haha. Is Cescil like Cecil?
                          Yes, but he likes it pronounced "sess cil" rather than the Amercian "sea cil" pronounciation.

Rather a stickler on that point!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, but he likes it pronounced "sess cil" rather than the Amercian "sea cil" pronounciation.

Rather a stickler on that point!
                            Good job I'm British and say "sess cil" then

Comment

So +1, you are attending AT5 correct...? Will you join us for the dinner before/after the event at Anderson's? And maybe to the Peaks?
                              sigpic

Comment

So +1, you are attending AT5 correct...? Will you join us for the dinner before/after the event at Anderson's? And maybe to the Peaks?
                                I'm attending Untamed equines could not prevent me from going
                                Andandand I don't know I'll be off at uni as I'm a good girl and stuff haha. And I feel too new to be all pushing in on the coold stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X