The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in*

*squishy huggles Laurie * You are awesome Laurie!!!!

*runs out*

RL is crazy at the moment, will be back in again as soon as possible *salutes Woohoos*

Comment

*hugs MoB*

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
        Ooooh who?
        *is already on the ceiling*

It's that or Kerry :-D I seem to reply to both. & thank you :-D :-D
        I am married to Charmaine (an honorary woohoo) and I can't go unless we go and she may not be able to go sooooooooo.....
        Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *mutters something about goodness and the number 3...*

I started a series and what good is a WooHoodStock PTB scale without Him?
        The updated series:

<snip>
        *blinks*
        I may have lost it. Gah.
        Love them Nad and a very sneaky interesting way to get a picture of RDA on here and it's not even Wednesday.
        Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        Back to work tonight, but I just realized it's my last day night before I go to freaking Paris. I've never been, and I don't think I've even accepted the fact that I'm going because my brain can't seem to comprehend it and explain to the rest of me that I'm supposed to be excited.
        I have no desire whatsoever to go to Paris but I hope you enjoy it and get excited.
        Originally posted by llp View Post
        Jumble no where around....well she will have to catch up on some new pictures I am posting:
        <snip>Enjoy! And one old one I've posted before:
        http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/TheTour2.jpg
        Thanks Laurie. Totally thunkalicious and the one of Jumble and Martin is sweet.
        Originally posted by starlover View Post
        ....every once in a while...:-P I got a perfect score back again today so far it is so easy to get high grades in here!

Oh got another mail about the internship...I'll quote a small part of it;

"Thank you for your time on the phone this morning. It was a pleasure speaking with you.
        As I mentioned, I want to insure everything is in place before we confirm your Internship."
        (I need to scan my current VISA for their immigration attorney so he can figure out on what kind of VISA I need to go after this) *inner squees again*

EDIT: Btw Jumble's face on the previous picture is priceless! Awesome:-D

And because of this all I went clothes shopping today
        Welcome to the "dumbing down of America" Jann. You will probably get high scores from start to finish because the stuff that is covered in the USA is way below the levels of other countries. You probably covered the stuff you're learning now in Kindergarten.
        Confirm is a very good word. Congratulations Jann.
        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I was smiling at what he was writing on my Upgrades pic

Laurie, could I have the larger versions of those new pics pretty please?

Busy day today - hopefully taking the children for a farm visit
        Care to share or is it too personal?
        Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        oh, I LOVE farms I love the smell of farms :-) I love the animals, I love the hay, I love the poop!

Confirmation of sorts: My doc says I am pre-hypoglycemic. I didn't know there was such a thing but she thinks I could be headed in the wrong direction so I have to eat every 4 hours and make sure I get lots of protein. Meh.

EDIT: It's so quiet in here! *runz through thread nekkid*
        Last edited by wine_buyer; 31 August 2010, 07:18 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

*hugs MoB*
          Tx! Up from the nap. Got a giant iced-coffee from Dunkin Donuts to get me through the day There were a couple of stick skinny ladies nibbling on their 130 cal wraps which kinda made me feel like pig while ordering my 1/2 & 1/2 laden iced coffee & bagel with cream cheese. And I'm rather slim, myself. Oh, fashion magazines how you devolve my body image.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*wanders in*

I hate antibiotics. Really, really hate them. They do horrible things to me and, if it wasn't for the fact my arm is still a big ball-o-pus and they do seem to be helping, I'd stop taking 'em and take my chances.
            I could really do with some of those wonderful Woohoo squishy huggles right about now. I ain't too proud to beg...

(I'm still pinky finger typing so keeping this brief)

Squishy huggles to Bekki. Poobags to Uni

MOB, have a fantabulous time in Paris. I went in 2002. Had a fab time. See if you can book to see a show at the Moulin Rouge. Well worth it.

Jann, Woohoo! All sounds wonderful!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Bringing the list forward.......
            Yes, I will tentatively add myself:

Peak District WooHooMeet 2011

Jumble - 7 days
            Wendy - 7 days
            Nad - 7 days
            Sarai - 4 days (24th-27th)
            Josi - not sure which days yet, like Sarai it depends on leave and things, but I'll definitely come for at least a long weekend
            Laurie – 7 days
            Cags - not sure which days yet or how long but will definitely have one/two nights, maybe more depending on RL commitments.

*huggles Woohoos everywhere*

*wanders off to feel sorry for self some more*
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles MoB* Have a fantastic time in Paris!! Don't worry about not remembering much French, just give it a shot, chances are they'll reply in english anyway It's a beautiful city, I'm sure you'll enjoy it

Just one little note of warning, watch out for the hustlers - there are lots of them

Edit: (((((((((Cags)))))))))
              sigpic

Comment

Considering the grade I got in French (unfair, so unfair) it made me super happy when I could understand my French friends tweets

Saying that Oma's right. They speak a lot of English, especially when you do first. Though knowing a couple of handy phrases could help just in case?

Comment

*waves*

My boss is being super-sweet and doing the 'what can I do to get you to stay' thing, but she won't give me the one thing I want. *sigh*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  *wanders in*
                  1. I hate antibiotics. Really, really hate them. They do horrible things to me and, if it wasn't for the fact my arm is still a big ball-o-pus and they do seem to be helping, I'd stop taking 'em and take my chances.
                  I could really do with some of those wonderful Woohoo squishy huggles right about now. I ain't too proud to beg...

2. MOB, have a fantabulous time in Paris. I went in 2002. Had a fab time. See if you can book to see a show at the Moulin Rouge. Well worth it.
                  1. Keep taking them! Sepsis ain't pretty.

2. Woo! Will look into the Moulin Rouge show.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  1. *huggles MoB* Have a fantastic time in Paris!! Don't worry about not remembering much French, just give it a shot, chances are they'll reply in english anyway It's a beautiful city, I'm sure you'll enjoy it

2. Just one little note of warning, watch out for the hustlers - there are lots of them
                  1. Thanks! I feel like my very basic French is okay. And I understand most French, it's just getting the words out quickly and fluently.

2. Yeah, I can imagine. I'm good at avoiding that stuff.

Considering the grade I got in French (unfair, so unfair) it made me super happy when I could understand my French friends tweets

Saying that Oma's right. They speak a lot of English, especially when you do first. Though knowing a couple of handy phrases could help just in case?
                  LOL. When I lived in Montreal, even when I spoke French first, the french-speakers would speak back to me in English. It was very frustrating to a girl who wanted to practice her french.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

LOL. When I lived in Montreal, even when I spoke French first, the french-speakers would speak back to me in English. It was very frustrating to a girl who wanted to practice her french.
                    I told one of my friends that it was amusing that she spoke back in English when I spoke to her in French. Amusing but sad

Comment

*wanders in*
                      *huggles MoB* Have an awesome time in Paris! It's a fantastic city
                      *happy dances for Jann for her good grades and the internship*
                      *huggles Bekki for uni woes*
                      *huggles Sarai for crazy life*
                      *huggles Bree*
                      *huggles Cags*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *mutters something about goodness and the number 3...*

I started a series and what good is a WooHoodStock PTB scale without Him?
                      The updated series:

<lazy snip>

*blinks*
                      I may have lost it. Gah.
                      These are awesome

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      Oh, that reminds me. My sekrit woohoo life bled into RL yesterday. I had the photo of you all from the Woohoomeet earlier in the year in a book and people kept asking me who you all were. It was a loooooooooooooooooong story (because none of them knew anything about Stargate, let alone you lot) so I got to tell them ALL about you it was lovely. i think they were just a little weirded out though...

Bu...us, weird? NEVER!
                      Aww, that's so cool One day you shall make it over here and meet us all, or we shall all descend on you en masse down under

Tell me about it... I lived in France for a while while I was at uni - I studied French & German so had to do a year abroad as part of my course - and this drove me nuts. Everyone wanted to practice their English on me, but I was there to practice my French
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I go away for a bit and suddenly the thread comes to life.

*squishy huggles Cags* Poor Cags.
                        *hugs Josie back*
                        *hugs everyone else just because*

Peak District WooHooMeet 2011

Jumble - 7 days
                        Wendy - 7 days
                        Nad - 7 days
                        Sarai - 4 days (24th-27th)
                        Josi - not sure which days yet, like Sarai it depends on leave and things, but I'll definitely come for at least a long weekend
                        Laurie – 7 days
                        Cags - not sure which days yet or how long but will definitely have one/two nights, maybe more depending on RL commitments.
                        I will be there, somewhere from Aug 21-Aug27 and the yahoo ...er... honorary WooHoo will be with me.

*waves to Jumble, +1 , 3 lurking members and 2 guests*
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Comment

4 members and 4 guests
                            *waves to Nad*
                            *waves to new guests*
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello to all, including are 3 guests..... had to work a little on my writing before I came on line today. Try to do a little every day now. Very important.
                              From all the excitement from Sarai, I guess she got my package.....enjoy it!
                              ((((waves to all))))

Looks like +1 is a regular now....super!
                              sigpic

Comment

Naming and waving, huh?
                                Awesome!

*waves as well*

And thanks for the nice comments on the WooHoodStock PTB sigs!
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X