Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    RL artworky thing is COMPLETE!!!

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*happy dances*

*sneaks out of the thread*
    Congrats!!

Congrats on 2400 posts Wendy!!!

*huggles Bree for feeling sick*

*crosses fingers for Jann* That sounds great!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*waves wearily* *hugs woohoos*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Neither does anyone else yet Rumour has it at around February 2012
      That might actually work for me too. If all goes according to plan, I might even be living there then.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      1. So...the phonecall went very well . It wasn't a real job interview through the phone and that really calmed me down, she just wanted to get to know me(the person from the company). We spoke about all kinds of stuff: Visa, when to start, paycheck, about the company, my goals etc. and it all went very well. She was really nice and would contact the marketing department and at the end of the week there would be an offer or something like that. She couldn't promise me anything yet, but it all sounded good I must admit.
      So...*crossing fingers*

2. If all goes well I'm gonna live in Atlanta after this isn't that freaking amazing. for a Dutch girl from a small town with too big dreams according to many people
      1. That's great news. Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

2. You can't dream too big. You just can't. Live without fear. It's not easy, but you won't regret reaching for every dream if you do.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

And the rest of that saying is?
        If you believe that, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you......apparently people have actually thought they were buying the (city owned) bridge.......well if you were from the USA you would understand it!

Oh stop teasing, it's not Wednesday I'm sure all the hugs and cheek kisses he gave out at SE were purely platonic The whole team were just enjoying interacting with their fans. Amanda even said that's her favourite part of doing cons
        Just having a little fun (but he does give a nice nice kiss)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          *waves wearily* *hugs woohoos*

That might actually work for me too. If all goes according to plan, I might even be living there then.
          Oh cool.....a place we can all gather with our bottles of wine kool ade and have some fun!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            If you believe that, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you......apparently people have actually thought they were buying the (city owned) bridge.......well if you were from the USA you would understand it!
            Ah, ok

Just having a little fun (but he does give a nice nice kiss)
            He does

Oh cool.....a place we can all gather with our bottles of wine kool ade and have some fun!
            Poor MoB, you need to keep your address a State Secret, otherwise you'll find yourself hosting the first Canadian WooHooMeet!!

Oh, exciting news!!!!!! Suz took Wrex to his first show today and he came SECOND in his class!!!! That's absolutely AWESOME for his first time out Woohoooood!!!

I was supposed to go too, but I wasn't feeling very good this morning so I ducked out and missed it

Comment

Poor MoB, you need to keep your address a State Secret, otherwise you'll find yourself hosting the first Canadian WooHooMeet!!
              Why, sounds like a good idea to me!

Oh, exciting news!!!!!! Suz took Wrex to his first show today and he came SECOND in his class!!!! That's absolutely AWESOME for his first time out Woohoooood!!!

I was supposed to go too, but I wasn't feeling very good this morning so I ducked out and missed it
              Sorry you weren't feeling well enough to go.....but congrats to Suz and Wrex of course!
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I have to skedaddle off for awhile. I need to make some breakfast and work on my book for awhile...See you all later.
                sigpic

Comment

You will? WooHoooood!!!
                  Nothing will stop me

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

I want to go to. *pouts*
                  (I don't even know when it is. )
                  You should go!!!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  Interestingly enough, that could work out for me. However, I need to get through 2010 and 2011 first.

Good for you Jann! And dream big!

What she said. ^^^
                  2012...... what? *climbing the walls, too far away*

Comment

Woohood! Go Wrex! Congrats Suz
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs Jann for her news*
                      *hugs Wrex* ...And WooHood for Suz!

*hugs WooHoos*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

LOL. I will keep that in mind.

1. Poor MoB, you need to keep your address a State Secret, otherwise you'll find yourself hosting the first Canadian WooHooMeet!!

2. Oh, exciting news!!!!!! Suz took Wrex to his first show today and he came SECOND in his class!!!! That's absolutely AWESOME for his first time out Woohoooood!!!
                        1. That too!

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Woohoo for Wrex! WTG! Congrats to him!

*runs around nekkid*
                          I don't feel like paying attetion in class...

*eats some chips*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Woohood! Go Wrex! Congrats Suz
                            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *hugs Jann for her news*
                            *hugs Wrex* ...And WooHood for Suz!

*hugs WooHoos*
                            Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            LOL. I will keep that in mind.

1. That too!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Woohoo for Wrex! WTG! Congrats to him!

*runs around nekkid*
                            I don't feel like paying attetion in class...

*eats some chips*
                            Thanks for all the congrats! I'll pass them on to Suz and Wrex

Jann, when do you ever feel like paying attention in class?

I'm off to bed. Still feeling a bit rough and I've got a very busy day tomorrow

WoodNight *huggles WooHoos*

*huggles Martin, just in case he's watching*

Comment

Woodnight Jumble *hugs*

Comment

You will......great! We are going to have a WOOHOO gathering in Vangroovy in 2012 (hopefully then)! Yea!

And just them...if you want us to believe that...well there is an old American saying about buying a bridge......

Oh but right after I got the license plate he came over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.....ahhhhh! Oops.....running from Jumble...... It was only platonic, honest.

You need to take care of you as well. Good health is very important. So no excuse!
                                Lucky you!

I know. I always seem to be last on my list of things to take care of so I am my mothers' daughter for sure.
                                And the rest of that saying is? :-S

Oh stop teasing, it's not Wednesday I'm sure all the hugs and cheek kisses he gave out at SE were purely platonic The whole team were just enjoying interacting with their fans. Amanda even said that's her favourite part of doing cons
                                Teasing you is fun.
                                I just love that woman. *sigh*
                                Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                Congrats!! :-D

Congrats on 2400 posts Wendy!!! :-D

*huggles Bree for feeling sick*

*crosses fingers for Jann* That sounds great! :-)
                                Thanks Yes
                                Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                                Nothing will stop me :-D:-D:-D

You should go!!!

2012...... what? *climbing the walls, too far away*
                                If it were only up to me I wood go but I have another person to convince.
                                You have a point, it is never to early to start climbing the walls.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X