Clear All

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
    I will be there at the next TSE
    You will? WooHoooood!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I guess I can deal with that

I think he just enjoys hugging in general, I wasn't the only one

Well yes, of course I will! Because I really want to see Chris and Ryan and Amanda and Lee again............

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
      I want to go to. *pouts*
      (I don't even know when it is. )
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        What?

I want to go to. *pouts*
        (I don't even know when it is. )
        Neither does anyone else yet Rumour has it at around February 2012

Comment

So...the phonecall went very well . It wasn't a real job interview through the phone and that really calmed me down, she just wanted to get to know me(the person from the company). We spoke about all kinds of stuff: Visa, when to start, paycheck, about the company, my goals etc. and it all went very well. She was really nice and would contact the marketing department and at the end of the week there would be an offer or something like that. She couldn't promise me anything yet, but it all sounded good I must admit.
          So...*crossing fingers*

If all goes well I'm gonna live in Atlanta after this isn't that freaking amazing. for a Dutch girl from a small town with too big dreams according to many people
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            So...the phonecall went very well . It wasn't a real job interview through the phone and that really calmed me down, she just wanted to get to know me(the person from the company). We spoke about all kinds of stuff: Visa, when to start, paycheck, about the company, my goals etc. and it all went very well. She was really nice and would contact the marketing department and at the end of the week there would be an offer or something like that. She couldn't promise me anything yet, but it all sounded good I must admit.
            So...*crossing fingers*
            That sounds really promising Jann! Well done you

If all goes well I'm gonna live in Atlanta after this isn't that freaking amazing. for a Dutch girl from a small town with too big dreams according to many people
            There's no reason not to dream big and have goals to aim for. You've got your feet on the ground and a sensible head on your shoulders, so go ahead and try to make your dreams come true

Comment

What?

Neither does anyone else yet Rumour has it at around February 2012
              Interestingly enough, that could work out for me. However, I need to get through 2010 and 2011 first.
              So...*crossing fingers*

Good for you Jann! And dream big!

There's no reason not to dream big and have goals to aim for. You've got your feet on the ground and a sensible head on your shoulders, so go ahead and try to make your dreams come true
              What she said. ^^^
              sigpic

Comment

Interestingly enough, that could work out for me. However, I need to get through 2010 and 2011 first.

Good for you Jann! And dream big!

What she said. ^^^
                It just seems such a loooooong time away But then, so did SE when we first heard about it

Comment

Thank you I realy hope it is going to work out. It all sounds so good

Sensible head? You sure about that?

*runs around nekkid*

Oohhh for SE 2012...February could work for me you know... if I have money that is
                  sigpic

Comment

It just seems such a loooooong time away But then, so did SE when we first heard about it
                    I know. At least you have a reminder of the first SE that you can pull out and sniff admire anytime you feel the need.
                    sigpic

Comment

So...the phone call went very well . It wasn't a real job interview through the phone and that really calmed me down, she just wanted to get to know me(the person from the company). We spoke about all kinds of stuff: Visa, when to start, paycheck, about the company, my goals etc. and it all went very well. She was really nice and would contact the marketing department and at the end of the week there would be an offer or something like that. She couldn't promise me anything yet, but it all sounded good I must admit.
                      So...*crossing fingers*

That is really great. Atlanta is a great town to live in. Not so great with the weather, but a town that is really alive and full of energy. It is a super place to live if you are between 18 and 35 for sure and not so bad if you are older (or alot older ). The people are friendly, they love to have a good time, they are bright and articulate. I envy you (in a woohoo way only) the opportunity it is going to offer you. Savor it all!

And WOOHOO if you can make it to TSE 2012. Then you will be in my neck of the woods (sort of) I live a little south of Vancouver (2 1/2 hour drive south) in the Seattle area. WOOHOO gathering coming in VANGROOVY! YEA!
                      Last edited by llp; 30 August 2010, 10:18 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you I realy hope it is going to work out. It all sounds so good

Sensible head? You sure about that?
                        Did I say that? Oh dear, must've been a slip of the tongue

*runs around nekkid*

Oohhh for SE 2012...February could work for me you know... if I have money that is
                        Martin will really need to book extra Security if there's going to be a mass WooHoo invasion of SE2

I know. At least you have a reminder of the first SE that you can pull out and sniff admire anytime you feel the need.
                        There is that.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        That is really great. Atlanta is a great town to live in. Not so great with the weather, but a town that is really alive and full of energy. It is a supper place to live if you are between 18 and 35 for sure and not so bad if you are older (or alot older ). The people are friendly, they love to have a good time, they are bright and articulate. I envy you (in a woohoo way only) the opportunity it is going to offer you. Savor it all!

And WOOHOO if you can make it to TSE 2012. Then you will be in my neck of the woods (sort of) I live a little south of Vancouver (2 1/2 drive south) in the Seattle area. WOOHOO gathering coming in VANGROOVY! YEA!
                        Sounds like exactly the right place for our fun-loving Jann

Comment

That is really great. Atlanta is a great town to live in. Not so great with the weather, but a town that is really alive and full of energy. It is a supper place to live if you are between 18 and 35 for sure and not so bad if you are older (or alot older ). The people are friendly, they love to have a good time, they are bright and articulate. I envy you (in a woohoo way only) the opportunity it is going to offer you. Savor it al
                          Ooohhh that sounds good! The lady on the phone was also saying that and that the apartments near the company were awesome So it all sounds great!

It's gonna be hard not to get my hopes up high now!
                          Dear oh dear....

Martin will really need to book extra Security if there's going to be a mass WooHoo invasion of SE2
                          Poor thing but he'll live. I'm sure he would think it is awesome and hug us all

And here I was thinking y'all thought I was a very quiet and innocent youngster. Not to forget the sweet part*adjusts halo*

Gotta run ...got classes in 20 min
                          sigpic

Comment

There is that.

And thanks to you I have something to keep me happy as well.

Hurricane Earl is headed our way and could hit Vermont by the weekend. I am hoping it turns out to sea. We're going to VT this weekend.
                            Of course, it's headed to CT as well (just about the entire east coast) so whether we stay home or go to VT we will be stuck with Earl.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon
                              You will......great! We are going to have a WOOHOO gathering in Vangroovy in 2012 (hopefully then)! Yea!

Originally posted by Jumble
                              Well yes, of course I will! Because I really want to see Chris and Ryan and Amanda and Lee again............
                              And just them...if you want us to believe that...well there is an old American saying about buying a bridge......

Originally posted by jumble
                              I think he just enjoys hugging in general, I wasn't the only one
                              Originally posted by Wine_Buyer
                              None of us got to hug him. *iz not jealous*
                              Oh but right after I got the license plate he came over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.....ahhhhh! Oops.....running from Jumble...... It was only platonic, honest.

Originally posted by Wine_Buyer
                              I know. I have a tendency to take care of everyone but me.
                              You need to take care of you as well. Good health is very important. So no excuse!
                              sigpic

Comment

You will......great! We are going to have a WOOHOO gathering in Vangroovy in 2012 (hopefully then)! Yea!

And just them...if you want us to believe that...well there is an old American saying about buying a bridge......
                                And the rest of that saying is?

Oh but right after I got the license plate he came over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.....ahhhhh! Oops.....running from Jumble...... It was only platonic, honest.
                                Oh stop teasing, it's not Wednesday I'm sure all the hugs and cheek kisses he gave out at SE were purely platonic The whole team were just enjoying interacting with their fans. Amanda even said that's her favourite part of doing cons

Comment

Working...
                                X