No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, on Saturdays it usually stays fairly quiet.

So when can we expect some fresh recruits?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Actually, on Saturdays it usually stays fairly quiet.

So when can we expect some fresh recruits?
      I think you might me right

More fresh recruits? I don't know when but I imagine soon
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        I think you might me right

More fresh recruits? I don't know when but I imagine soon
        Well Bekki showed up. A majority of 3?!?
        sigpic

Comment

Hello!!!! *huggles Laurie and Yessika*

Sooooo many pages of pretty AT arties to catch up on! That took a long time! So long in fact, that now I really need to head off to uni :s bum bum!!!

(apparently, repeating words is my thing of the day...anyone care to join?)

i think i may have died and gone to fangurl heaven, is that possible? On the upside (like there was ever a downside) my need to meet Amanda has climbed steadily (rapidly) to numbero ne on my Need to Do list, so I am definitely purchasing a ticket to the auzzie sanctuary convention thingy...hopefully my bestfriend Laura will come with me

JUMBLE! That dress is Soooooo pretty! You will look stunning at the races!

*huggles all the woohoos* I can't believe I missed the big 1969! Ah well, some kind of belated party is better than none, right? *boogies*

And now, I really must run! sad, I had things to post *le sigh* I shall do it later when I return from uni

FAREWELL FOR NOW!!
          sigpic

Comment

Waves *Bekki* goodbye for now.
            sigpic

Comment

See you later Bekki! *huggles*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hmm, my desire to be a good student has been outweighed by my desire to be a good woohoo...I will go to uni later I want to play!!!

*huggles woohoos*

But I will have to leave soon anyway, to go to Officeworks, to continue my severely late RL artworky thingy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  Hmm, my desire to be a good student has been outweighed by my desire to be a good woohoo...I will go to uni later I want to play!!!

*huggles woohoos*

But I will have to leave soon anyway, to go to Officeworks, to continue my severely late RL artworky thingy
                  Well help yourself to the well placed food and drinks all over the thread. And especially the Sanctuary wine!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

*huggles woohoos*

*giggles*

I'm glad you are staying *hugs*
                    sigpic

Comment

Where's Jumble when you need her. There is a big puffy cloud I'm looking at outside my window. It looks like a nekkid man stretched out with his upper shoulders and head sitting up some. Of course the only way I can tell it's a man is because of the broad shoulders.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Where's Jumble when you need her. There is a big puffy cloud I'm looking at outside my window. It looks like a nekkid man stretched out with his upper shoulders and head sitting up some. Of course the only way I can tell it's a man is because of the broad shoulders.

I miss Jumble too, sucky time zones
                        sigpic

Comment

I think it must be time for an Amanda poem

*thinks hard* Ok...let's see how we go

Are there words enough to speak such beauty?
                          Are there songs enough to sing her praise?
                          Foolish seems the task to pen perfection
                          Orators could story-tell for days

Is the beauty there upon her visage?
                          Surely not a mouth could answer 'no'
                          but beauty in its finest can't be found there
                          alone, a face can't hold us captive, so

yet deeper down and deep within the outline
                          lies beauty that can't live under disguise
                          Beauty of thought and heart live bright inside her
                          and echo, shining out through crystal eyes

Nay, praises without cliche can't be said
                          but here's to years of beauty hence, ahead

Edit: And now I REALLY must go! Farwell, lovelies! xoxo
                          sigpic

Comment

Beautiful poem Bekki!
                            sigpic

Comment

Loved the poem. Very well done.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

I miss Jumble too, sucky time zones
                                It's not the time zone.....Texas is a big beautiful state to live in. And I really love living in the PNW. I have the same time as Vangroovy. So, what could be bad about that! I just think it is quiet because it is Saturday night. It usually gets quiet this time of night on Saturday and stay this way until later Sunday. Or so it seems.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X