The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    It's lovely and Martin makes everything better.
    Or worse, depending your point of view

Thanks *sniffles-sneezes-grabs tissue*
    Ooooh! That sounds nasty! *tosses spare box of tissues to Bree*

Comment

Amanda Spam! I am so going to open PB too...
      *happy dances*
      *off to watch that vid*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      I am sick today. Perfect timing for me to get sick the day after my doctor visit.
      I am in the bedroom with my laptop and Char is straightening up. I have the food network on and the chef said something about "massaging the food" at which point Char asked me (the primary cook) if I ever massage my food. Being the wise-a$$ that I am I replied "Only if it asks me nicely."
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hello all, hmmmm fooooood! Yummy.
        sigpic

Comment

How you hanging in there Jumble..... I saw the spread you put out. Makes my cake and cookies look pretty sad.....but I did put out a lot more wine.
          sigpic

Comment

A little chilly out today, so I am all wrapped up in my nice pretty "quilt". ahhhh!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Amanda Spam! I am so going to open PB too...
              *happy dances*
              *off to watch that vid*

*taps foot impatiently*

Ok, working on Bree's theory that everything is better with Martin........

Hi Laurie *waves*

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                How you hanging in there Jumble..... I saw the spread you put out. Makes my cake and cookies look pretty sad.....but I did put out a lot more wine.
                Of course you did, because you don't drink except when you're with me, right?

A little chilly out today, so I am all wrapped up in my nice pretty "quilt". ahhhh!
                Oh.......... Sshhhh!

Comment

*WAVES BACK* Howdy.....love the pictures. Does add an aire of civility with him in them..
                  sigpic

Comment

Civility? Ok, if you say so

"That's right, you're getting it! Now I expect you both to curtsey like that
                    whenever I enter the room............"

Comment

Originally posted by llp
                      Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Of course you did, because you don't drink except when you're with me, right?
                      Now did I say that....I expected a lot of people to be visiting. I believe in being prepared. Hmmmp!

Originally posted by llp
                      Oh.......... Sshhhh!
                      Now be nice, relax, open up bag with t-shirt and sniff away.....aahhhhhh! Now doesn't that make the world a little better!
                      sigpic

Comment

I remember when they were looking just like in the pictures. One of them was actually directed to me. ahhhhh! so nice!

Hey GW is actually counting posts correctly for a change. If I post one right after another they both count. What do you know. Hmmmmm! Better be quiet or they may change it back.
                        sigpic

Comment

Now did I say that....I expected a lot of people to be visiting. I believe in being prepared. Hmmmp!

Now be nice, relax, open up bag with t-shirt and sniff away.....aahhhhhh! Now doesn't that make the world a little better!
                          Just a little

"Are you sure I spell 'Robin' with an 'i'? I always thought it had a 'y' in it.........."

Comment

Hm... Martin!

*blinks*

Oh right, Amanda SigSpam, oldest first without the Ship sigs:

The very first AT solo sig:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by llp

Just a little

"Are you sure I spell 'Robin' with an 'i'? I always thought it had a 'y'.........."
                              The look of concern on his face......he just needs to father his little chicklets into doing things properly now doesn't he.
                              sigpic

Comment

Jumble, when you come for a visit (notice I'm not saying "IF" anymore) you are going to have to show me how to make my own sigs...... I love this one, but it would be lovely to change it occasionally.

Oh look "+1" has joined us..... *waves*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X