X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    They are made of AWESOME!!!
    They so are!!!

How bad is it that my favorite part of the Eureka's episode (The EX-Files) is

Spoiler:
    Shirtless Nathan Stark!

sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      They so are!!!

How bad is it that my favorite part of the Eureka's episode (The EX-Files) is

Spoiler:
      Shirtless Nathan Stark!

Haven't seen tonight's ep yet, but SOOOO looking forward to it! *bounces*

BTW, has anyone seen the utter adorable-ness that is Joe? Run and check out his blog!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Haven't seen tonight's ep yet, but SOOOO looking forward to it! *bounces*

BTW, has anyone seen the utter adorable-ness that is Joe? Run and check out his blog!
        You are going to love it!!

Oooh! *goes to check Joe's blog*
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ok, I'm finally going to bed...

G'night thread!

69 Post!!! Wooohood!!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Bekki, just you, me and 3 "guests". How you doing? Always so quiet around here this time of night. Great time to read all the previously unread messages in relative peace and quiet. Don't tell on me but I sitting here wrapped in my nice pretty "quilt" and feeling so warm and cozzy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Laurie *huggles*

I just spent a LONG time reading what I had missed in the thread I have such enormous huggles for youall and I wish I had MQd because I don't remember everything that I wanted to say...

Jumblie - I haven't figured out how to watch the video on Youtube yet, (silly technophobic me) but when I can't wait! Thinking about your anniversary has made me smile though, Michael really was such a huge part of our thread and ours lives, and I'm so happy that he made you so happy, and that he helped you live for you! You are so incredibly worthy of living beautifully!!!! *huggles*

As for next year's August Woohoo meet, it sounds like the most fun EVER in the universe! I will be in uni, so there's sadly no chance that iwill be able to come and have fun with you all (although, I did do some sums in my head to see if I couldnt afford to if I got wxtra work between now and then) but i will fin a way to be there in spirits...

Nik - glad to hear the healing is going well

Laurie - thanks for sharing your life story - I think it's very inspiring! I love to write too, although i tihnk there is a LOOOONG way to go before I have anything novel-wise to sell. I'll just keep selling my scripts until I can get some good time to write! I'm very envious of your drive! also, I REALLY want to buy your book when it comes time to sell I will be sending goodwishes to the publishing fairies!

Let's see..what have I been up to...

I went to see a seminar by Joss Whedon last night - it was fantastic! But when I got home, I got very sick and was up all night. Unfriendly I ust stomached a toasted sandwich though, so i think I might be ok now

*huggles all the woohoos*
              sigpic

Comment

Bekki....that is cool that you write and sell scripts. What are they about? Since you are selling them, that is a great accomplishment. Don't cut yourself short on that. As you can see, my writing of articles is pretty weak. But I love writing the books. I have trouble keeping my words down to such a limited space like they require in a magazine article.

Hope you feel better.
                sigpic

Comment

Time to celebrate the birthday of a really awesome lady!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA
                  sigpic

Comment

thanks Laurie! I think I feel better...don't want to risk it on anything other than sandwiches at the moment though

I write mostly kids stuff, pantomimes and educational films, it's lots of fun! I was doing writing at uni for a while and i absolutely loved it, but in the end, the course gave way to performing, which is my other true love

What kind of articles do you write? and books? do you have a specific genre? *huggles* mm, I love talking shop!
                    sigpic

Comment

thanks Laurie! I think I feel better...don't want to risk it on anything other than sandwiches at the moment though

I write mostly kids stuff, pantomimes and educational films, it's lots of fun! I was doing writing at uni for a while and i absolutely loved it, but in the end, the course gave way to performing, which is my other true love

What kind of articles do you write? and books? do you have a specific genre? *huggles* mm, I love talking shop!
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Amanda!!!!

*fangirl sigh*

*remembers she's late*

*runs out the door*
                        sigpic

Comment

Performing....that's cool. Do you do much acting? I don't have the nerve to do that.

As for my writing, the articles weren't about much. However, my books are about MURDER! I have a "family history" on that subject. My mom worked in the courts for over 25 years. I have cousins who worked as a PD for about 20 years and another one who was a federal prosecutor. My nephew is a police officer in Calif and I have another cousin that is a LA County sheriff and one in the Cal Highway Patrol.

The stories I have heard over the years, especially from my mother....if I wrote about them people would think I am writing fantasies. No one would believe them. But I have no problems writing murder stories. I have heard so much about the subject it almost comes natural to me (except the act itself!)
                          Last edited by llp; 28 August 2010, 12:19 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

That's so cool, Laurie! Do your books have recurring detectives? Like, are they a series?

i do mostly music theatre stuff I'm studying it at the moment. It's lots of fun!

Jas - *dies of fangurl overload* particularly from the tongue-stick out pic. SQUEEEEEEEE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              That's so cool, Laurie! Do your books have recurring detectives? Like, are they a series?

i do mostly music theatre stuff I'm studying it at the moment. It's lots of fun!

Jas - *dies of fangurl overload* particularly from the tongue-stick out pic. SQUEEEEEEEE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!
                              Musical theatre....that means you can sing....that is really cool. I love a good musical. I have seen some great ones.

I have 2 books that I have "finished" but I'm editing and rewriting right now. The second one is a stand along and takes place in 1885 in Yuma Arizona. I had to do a lot of research on that one but it was a blast to write. It will need a complete rewrite before I will consider putting it out there.
                              Now my first book is a modern day mystery with 2 main characters: Jack is a working class detective, no college, following the family business, etc. Kate is very well educated, wealthy family who disapproves of her profession and very ambitious. They were written to be partners over several books, but different stories each time. They are detectives and in just became partners in the first book. Definately capable of being a series. That book is being edited right now and I have a few agents that are reading the first few chapters. Hopefully, someone will like it enough to publish. I really enjoyed writing this one as well. I love getting them in and out of trouble. So much easier then if it were me!
                              sigpic

Comment

*hugs all WooHoos, because MQ's are evil! E-Vil.

Originally posted by yessika View Post

69 Post!!! Wooohood!!
                                WooHood! Congrats!

Now seriously. Have I mentioned how MQ's are evil?
                                Meh. Maybe I should go back and MQ again.
                                Maybe not.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X