No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jumble, so you're using the excuse "It was lost in the mail!" hmmmm.

Wonders why whenever anyone mentions wine they also mention Jumble.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

1. Having a good/great mother is a gift that should be for everyone.

Bad mothers - bah on you.... hmmm. Bad mothers are "BAD MOTHERS!"
      Pardon my poor excuse for dark humor.

2. Be thankful for the internet!

3. Oooh! Dinners on wheels....anything good?
      1. Mom and I took way too long too understand each other, unfortunately, but in the end we found what we needed to.

2. LOL. Oh, I am, I am.

3. Steak quesadilla from Nature's Grill, a local healthy but delicious place. Was so good. Mmm.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Steak quesadilla from Nature's Grill, a local healthy but delicious place. Was so good. Mmm. - and they deliver

....how cool. The only thing I get delivered is bills, lots of bills, especially after 14 days in Vangroovy.
        sigpic

Comment

1. Steak quesadilla from Nature's Grill, a local healthy but delicious place. Was so good. Mmm. - and they deliver

....how cool. 2. The only thing I get delivered is bills, lots of bills, especially after 14 days in Vangroovy.
          1. Yes, they do. Such good food in my 'hood, even if it's far from my social life.

2. Hear ya. I paid for a good chunk of my trip out west before I even got there, but my last Amex bill still gave me palpitations. AND I'm going to Paris next week! I have to buckle down the bucks for the next few months.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            1. Yes, they do. Such good food in my 'hood, even if it's far from my social life.

2. Hear ya. I paid for a good chunk of my trip out west before I even got there, but my last Amex bill still gave me palpitations. AND I'm going to Paris next week! I have to buckle down the bucks for the next few months.
            Hate doing that. I find spending so much easier than not.
            sigpic

Comment

Hate doing that. I find spending so much easier than not.
              I know! My goal in the next few months is to pare down, spend less, live simpler.

Looks like we've taken over the thread!
              sigpic

Comment

I know! My goal in the next few months is to pare down, spend less, live simpler.
                I usually live simply.....but it still costs me money.

Looks like we've taken over the thread!
                Yes are GB and European friends have strange hours..
                sigpic

Comment

1. I usually live simply.....but it still costs me money.

2. Yes are GB and European friends have strange hours..
                  1. I'm have far too many things that I don't use, alas. Especially shoes & clothes! I need to give some of that stuff to people who really need it.

2. Srsly. What, do they need sleep or something?
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, sadly enough, I will have to make my own dinner. I can't just cut and paste it from the internet. So I better do something about it so I'll have some dinner. Fun chatting with you. Talk with you later...... Enjoy your Steak quesadilla!
                    sigpic

Comment

2. Srsly. What, do they need sleep or something? - strange habits they acquire.
                      sigpic

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid*

I just had to since it seems everybody else has left
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Beeeeekkiiiiii! I see you luuuuurkiiiiing!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I don't really know why I don't like him being called 'Marty', there's nothing logical about it............ I just don't like it

Oooooh! Those things always look like such fun! Not fun if you're stuck in one I guess, but still...........
                            The scooter was fun, but it still hurt my knee. I should have went with the wheelchair. My son was willing to push me. He had fun, he sat on my lap and drove it for me. I could go shopping like that more often, except people are rude. They would cut me off, stop in front of me and then give me a look like I was wrong. Do you see this brace on my leg from my ankle to the top of my thigh? I'm not faking.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            I love life stories.
                            As long as it's not ''Oprah style'' with clapping people in the background. I love life stories from WooHoos.
                            *blinks*
                            ...Wooprahs. Or OprHoos.
                            I like them too. Thanks Laurie for telling us your inspiring story. I don't like anything Oprah style.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Hmm. Could be Probably also something to do with me not really liking certain names being shortened. I never called Michael 'Mike', for example.

It's just me.........

being me

*backs away slowly*
                            I have that problem with my husband. His name is David, I call him David. All his family, friends and co-workers call him Dave. What does he prefer? David. OTOH, my name is Nicole, I go by Nikki. When Nicole is used, it usually means I'm in trouble with my Mom (which still happens) or it is someone who doesn't know me. Those who really know me, call me Nik. The name thing for me, it is what you want me to call you. I won't shorten it unless you tell me it is okay.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            *runs through thread nekkid*

I just had to since it seems everybody else has left
                            *runs through thread nekkid with Yessika, well actually crutches nekkid through thread*
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Oh wow, I just watched Eureka and Haven... I love them!!!

*runs around in circles*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                Oh wow, I just watched Eureka and Haven... I love them!!!

*runs around in circles*
                                They are made of AWESOME!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X