X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Yes we do!

tease her as much as possible before she gets used to us
    Lol I've got too much to learn for that to ever happen.

Comment

Ah, now that's something else you have to understand about this thread. Whenever you're feeling a little low, frustrated, angry, upset or all of the above, you HAVE to come in here and say so! That way we can all give you special squishy hugs and offer advice on how you can improve things for yourself Believe me, I've pooped a lot of parties around here and all I've got is love and hugs from everyone
      You don't want to know how I read that

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Ooh, we have a newbie! A WooNoobie, perhaps? Welcome to the madhouse, +1!
      A Woobie!

*raises eyebrows*
      Now I seem to recall that only last weekend I broke into a chorus of that very tune, aided by a couple of Oma's offspring, only to receive a quite impressive look of disdain from you, Miss Sarai...
      I'm fickle

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        Morning all! Dragged my butt out of bed at 12:30 because I'm getting my hair done at 3. Tea time. Killer triage night last night, but I didn't catch any babies. Came too close to catching the baby of a pt of another provider, but doc made it in the nick of time. I'm not sure I had the mental fortitude for a repeat of last night even though this turned out to be a perfectly healthy baby. But hair salon! WOoO! I love my hairstylist SO much. She makes me look great. (I need a long, flowy locks emoticon. )
        Oh I love my hairdresser too. *see earlier post*

I do my best to amuse my friends.

Two of my favorite things! Looking forward to wine and Project Runway tonight!

I KNOW! I erred. I'm terribly apologetic. http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ns/hailash.gif
        Ok, but don't do it again. Ok?

Alas, probably not me. With AT5, plans to head back to Vancouver next summer and hopefully move there from NYC in either Sept or Dec, I doubt I'm going to be able to swing it.

Congrats!!!
        Aw, that's a shame. But we get to meet at AT5, so that's cool

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        It's about a 14 hr drive. We'd make it a proper road trip, with stops along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Moving to Vancouver.....cool, you'll be almost close enough to be a (visiting) neighbor. Only a few hours drive from my place to Vancouver. Lovely! Going to (toss) I mean catch babies there too?
          Oh cool! Because I don't know anyone out there! LOL. Yes, I'm applying to the Canadian multi-jurisdictional bridging program so that I can practice as a midwife in Canada. *fingers crossed* that I'll get in.

I should mention that I did my first undergrad in Canada, so I'm not a TOTAL noob to Canukistan.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Yes we do!

tease her as much as possible before she gets used to us
            *rubs hands in glee* Mwahahaha

I don't remember that

Oh........ I think I'd already passed out by then
            Yeah... I think you had
            *huggles*

Yes.......... I was in a very looooong queue and this little girl started talking to me. After a while it occurred to me that there might be a paranoid parent around somewhere about to call Security, so I asked her who she was with and this male voice behind me said 'She's with me!', and I looked up......... and there he was - green eyes, dark hair, gorgeous smile, the LOT!!! And I must have looked stunned because he asked me if I was ok and I told him yes, but he looked just like somebody I 'know', and he asked me who and I told him and I think I said Martin was a really good hugger (yes, I totally babbled )because the next thing I knew he was hugging me to see if he was like him in that way too!!!! *pauses for breath*

I may well need to go to the Post Office more often.............
            I think you definitely should

*bounces*

That's great! And if we end up with more bodies at the week-end it's possible to fit in 8 people
            *bounces too* Can't wait already!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hmmm....AT5, Jumble coming here, wondering if I can make it twice to London in one year.....

There has to be a way......thinking, thinking..

shouldn't spend money but could I oh all that money

really can't afford to do it but it would be so much fun! Still thinking!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I'm fickle

*sings*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  It's about a 14 hr drive. We'd make it a proper road trip, with stops along the way.
                  Oh it wood be soooo cool to meet you! I'm planning on going for the week 23rd to 30th July

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                  Lol I've got too much to learn for that to ever happen.
                  Oh don't worry Grasshopper! I'll be your guide to all things WooHoo and Martin related

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  You don't want to know how I read that
                  I can imagine............

I originally said 'I've pooped on a lot of parties', but I decided that didn't sound too good

A Woobie!

I'm fickle
                  We know

Comment

Hmmm....AT5, Jumble coming here, wondering if I can make it twice to London in one year.....

On the other hand it's London & awesome friends and meets, why the heck not?

Comment

*lookintomyeyeslookintomyeyes* You CAN do it!!! What's money for except for spending on fun times with us Woohoos??

Edit: See? Even our little +1 knows it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Oh cool! Because I don't know anyone out there! LOL. Yes, I'm applying to the Canadian multi-jurisdictional bridging program so that I can practice as a midwife in Canada. *fingers crossed* that I'll get in.

I should mention that I did my first undergrad in Canada, so I'm not a TOTAL noob to Canukistan.
                        Yes....I live in Seattle and I drive to Vancouver.....by the time you check into the airport and wait and wait, etc.... Well I might as well drive. In fact if Jumble makes it here next summer, we are contemplating a field trip!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh don't worry Grasshopper! I'll be your guide to all things WooHoo and Martin related
                          And I know I'm in good hands

Comment

On the other hand it's London & awesome friends and meets, why the heck not?
                            Originally posted by jumble
                            *lookintomyeyeslookintomyeyes* You CAN do it!!! What's money for except for spending on fun times with us Woohoos??

Edit: See? Even our little +1 knows it!!!
                            Oh well, it is next year's money and I haven't even spent that yet..... oh dear ..... Hmmmm, well, oh pooh, Yea, put me down for the entire time..... Jumble, you will have to come and get me at the airport because I think the walk would do me in....

Peak District WooHooMeet 2011

Jumble - 7 days
                            Wendy - 7 days
                            Nad - 7 days
                            Sarai - 4 days (24th-27th)
                            Josi - not sure which days yet, like Sarai it depends on leave and things, but I'll definitely come for at least a long weekend
                            Laurie (LLP) - 7 days
                            I better sell something by then or I will end up in debtor's prison.

Wondering how hard it is to swim the Atlantic???
                            Last edited by llp; 27 August 2010, 09:31 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning all......HELLO MARTIN! My goodness a whole room full today.

Hello to Jumble, MidwifeOnBoard, XFchemist, +1, Wendy, Josiane, Luvenjack and anyone I might have missed.

What a great nights sleep.....Like you Jumble, I slept for hours (but without any ah help!)

So what's happening.....you guys are planning a go away and without me.....
                              Ooops! Missed this.

Glad you had a good nights sleep

We weren't planning on going away without you, we were hoping you could come too

And you can you know

Yes....I live in Seattle and I drive to Vancouver.....by the time you check into the airport and wait and wait, etc.... Well I might as well drive. In fact if Jumble makes it here next summer, we are contemplating a field trip!
                              That's a DEFINITE!!! I've been checking on flights and the prices are coming down! WooHoooood!!! Just need to time it so I get the cheapest I can Most of them involve a stopover in Vancouver

Anywoo, I'm drawing up my list of holiday dates as we speak....... February needs several days off, then 23rd to 30th July for Seattle and then 20th to 27th August for the Peak District WooHooMeet!

That'll still leave me about ten days to take if something else crops up

And I know I'm in good hands
                              Absolutely!!!

I seem to have got her fooled

Comment

Oh well, it is next year's money and I haven't even spent that yet..... oh dear ..... Hmmmm, well, oh pooh, Yea, put me down for the entire time..... Jumble, you will have to come and get me at the airport because I think the walk would do me in....
                                WOOHOOOOOOOD!!!!

That's AWESOME!!!

I better sell something by then or I will end up in debtor's prison.

Wondering how hard it is to swim the Atlantic???
                                I woodn't try it, it's too darned cold and you'd turn into a prune

Comment

Working...
                                X