The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Dammit Wendy! Couldn't you wait until I've corrected my typos before you quote me?

Oh yeah, purple is goooooood!!!!

But you have to 'bold' it to get the full effect, apparently.
    I bolded I bolded. So Martin Wood in Purple. Lets try this out.

Martin Wood Martin Wood Martin Wood

How's he looking?

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      I missed out a word........ never mind

I've just discovered that I missed a delivery about an hour ago. He obviously didn't bang loud enough to drag my attention away from Martin

Now I have to go into town to pick it up.............. which is ok, because I was planning to go and get some more picture frames at some point.

Oh that's goooooood +1, you're definitely getting the hang of it now *hugs*

Comment

I've just discovered that I missed a delivery about an hour ago. He obviously didn't bang loud enough to drag my attention away from Martin

Now I have to go into town to pick it up.............. which is ok, because I was planning to go and get some more picture frames at some point.
        Ordered anything fun er... yeah, fun?

And yay *hugs*

Comment

Whoops.

*hugs*

Picture frames for Vangroovy pics?
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*snort* Y'all are insane...

Jumble As for suggesting it about the UK...I won't go there Just lets say the UKers we have in here are the biggest drunks/alcoholics and the police and firesquad came in here and they, from what I saw(since it's across the hallway), got her and her roommates out of the room...It is just insane...

And I didn't fell asleep again
            sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

*flaps and flails*

*bites nails and despairs at amount of work I have to do before Family descend from up t' North*

*realises I should switch off the lappy and get on with it*

*gets distracted by Martin's hands.... oooh pretty. *

Umm, where was I again?

Just stopping by to wish Bree tons of luck today. *squishy huggles*

Urgh, my fridge smells of vodka and tequila... jello shots.

*runz out*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                *runz in*

*flaps and flails*

*bites nails and despairs at amount of work I have to do before Family descend from up t' North*

Umm, where was I again?

*runz out*
                Good luck? I wish you luck! *hugs*
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                  Ordered anything fun er... yeah, fun?

And yay *hugs*
                  Well I'm not sure it counts as 'fun' exactly. It's a 1tb EHD, so I can back up everything on my laptop before Mike reformats the hard drive and hopefully gets the darned thing to behave properly again

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Whoops.

*hugs*

Picture frames for Vangroovy pics?
                  Yep! Need one for the pic with Amanda and one for Dan The ten I already bought are filled with Martinpics already

I just hope they've still got them on BOGOF, otherwise it might just break the bank

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *snort* Y'all are insane...

Jumble As for suggesting it about the UK...I won't go there Just lets say the UKers we have in here are the biggest drunks/alcoholics and the police and firesquad came in here and they, from what I saw(since it's across the hallway), got her and her roommates out of the room...It is just insane...

And I didn't fell asleep again
                  Oh dear, they're not doing the UK reputation much good like that At least in Vangroovy the worst thing we did was dance around in the hotel fountains at 2am. Didn't cause anyone any problems

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  *runz in*

*flaps and flails*

Umm, where was I again?

*runz out*
                  Doesn't your fridge always smell like that? Hope the party goes really well....... having seen the amount of alcohol you've got stored up, I guess that's a given

Comment

Well I'm not sure it counts as 'fun' exactly. It's a 1tb EHD, so I can back up everything on my laptop before Mike reformats the hard drive and hopefully gets the darned thing to behave properly again
                    Then yes, it's fun Enjoy! *pets hers*

Comment

Have fun tomorrow Cags!! I wish I could be there and drink your cocktails!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                        Then yes, it's fun Enjoy! *pets hers*
                        You think? I'm not looking forward to it

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Have fun tomorrow Cags!! I wish I could be there and drink your cocktails!
                        I don't know, these drunken Dutchies...............

Right, need to make a serious post……

Peak District WooHooMeet 2011

Some of us were talking about renting a cottage in the Peak District next year so that we can all meet up and spend some time together. Sarai found this lovely cottage and I’ve got a quote from them for the end of August (21st to 27th, both Saturdays). They are happy to have different people coming and going during the week.

So what I need now is for everyone that’s interested to let me know. I myself wood plan to stay for the whole week, but I obviously don’t expect everyone else to be able to do that. The cost wood be worked out by dividing the cost per day (£128.57) by the number of people that are there each day. We can have up to 6 people staying per day, in which case the daily cost each wood be £21.42. On the days when there are fewer of us the cost wood obviously be more, for example 4 people = £32.14 each per day, and so on for however many are staying.

If it looks like we have enough people interested I’d have to pay a 50% deposit when I book, so I wood need to ask everyone for some money up front to help me cover that.

So, let’s start a list of who can commit and for which days…..

Jumble – 7 days

Comment

I don't know, these drunken Dutchies...............

Right, need to make a serious post……

Peak District WooHooMeet 2011

Some of us were talking about renting a cottage in the Peak District next year so that we can all meet up and spend some time together. Sarai found this lovely cottage and I’ve got a quote from them for the end of August (21st to 27th, both Saturdays). They are happy to have different people coming and going during the week.

So what I need now is for everyone that’s interested to let me know. I myself wood plan to stay for the whole week, but I obviously don’t expect everyone else to be able to do that. The cost wood be worked out by dividing the cost per day (£128.57) by the number of people that are there each day. We can have up to 6 people staying per day, in which case the daily cost each wood be £21.42. On the days when there are fewer of us the cost wood obviously be more, for example 4 people = £32.14 each per day, and so on for however many are staying.

If it looks like we have enough people interested I’d have to pay a 50% deposit when I book, so I wood need to ask everyone for some money up front to help me cover that.

So, let’s start a list of who can commit and for how many days…..

Jumble – 7 days
                          Ooooooh. This is good because if I keep the dates, I can book the whole week off as soon as April pops round!

So, me!

Jumble - 7 days
                          Wendy - 7 days
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Awwwwesome!!!!

Comment

Extra space for lovely videos and pictures and... whatever else. Lick?

Comment

Awwwwesome!!!!
                                YAY!!! It looks fabulous!!! I honestly can't wait...

November!
                                AT5!
                                Cottage!!!!!!

*bounces*

YAY! A '69 post! *sings and dances*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X