• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dutchindeed View Post
    hm... +1 is faster to type, you know...
    lol
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      It's amazing how many good and bad memories we share trough our virtual world!
      It is. You know, this thread is unique in that here we are all friends, we respect each other's views (even about RDA ), we love each other and care about each other's problems, and we are definitely the funnest thread on GW

Do we have to stop calling her ''+1'' now?
      Nope. She's stuck with it now

Yes! Come out and play!

EDIT: Being a newbie sucks these days. Back in the day, everything was better. *nods*
      *moves rocking chair*
      We had none of this 'probie' status. We posted, it appeared on the thread immediately. None of this moderation nonsense

Never mind +1, just post a lot and you'll be done with 'probie' in no time

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      Jumble, is it okay for me to save your video?
      Yes, definitely ok

Hm... +1 is faster to type, you know...
      I'm surprised we don't all just have numbers, just to save Nad's poor typing fingers

Last edited by Jumble; 26 August 2010, 02:42 PM. Reason: Can't spell when drunk :

Comment

+1 is here and waving

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
          *meeps in*

*waves*

*meeps back out*
          *waves*

Welcome to the thread and GW!
          Do stay and enjoy the ...experience.

I shall not use the short nickname. No. Never. I think. Probably. Yeah...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            It is. You know, this thread is unique in that here we are all friends, we respect each other's views (even about RDA ), we love each other and care about each other's problems, and we are definitely the funnest thread on GW
            I believe we are the best thread on GW, IMHO, for that reason. I love you guys!

We had none of this 'probie' status. We posted, it appeared on the thread immediately. None of this moderation nonsense

Never mind +1, just post a lot and you'll be done with 'probie' in no time
            INDEED! Back in the day... gosh, that makes us sound old, right?

Yes, definitely ok
            Thank you <3 *hugs*

I'm surprised we don't all just have numbers, just to save Nad's poor typing fingers

So we can all be designations?
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves*

Welcome to the thread and GW!
              Do stay and enjoy the ...experience.

I shall not use the short nickname. No. Never. I think. Probably. Yeah...
              *waves* I'll probably answer to it anyway hah.

*and waves to everyone else too* Hi

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                *meeps in*

*waves*

*meeps back out*
                Welcome! Love your handle!
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Welcome! Love your handle!
                  Thank you I got it from Collectormania. I bought "Hello my name is" stickers and mine became "Hello my name is Kerry and I am a Cylon". (Which got shown around and I became the secret cylon. A bigger secret than the final five)

/soofftopicitssilly

Comment

Yes.
                    *blinks*
                    ...Wait. Even The RDA Thing?

Let's just stick with it and blame Wendy...

It used to smell better too. Crisp air and none of those fumes, less polution...

And pshaw. If it was up to me, everyone wood be ''hey you'' or ''hey you with the purple-ish/pinky Martin sig''...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh look! There's Martin.........

Doesn't he look goooooood?

Shorts!!!

Oh, did I say that out loud?

"What about the shorts?"

Um...........

What about the QUILT, Martin??

THE black t-shirt!!!

Hot? Oh I think.... just a little........

What? Aw c'mon! He was hot, I just threw a little water on him.....

The Suit! THE SUIT!!!!

Just sayin'...........

Seriously, wood you want to be on the wrong end of that frown? I know I woodn't...

But..... but..... he was on fire FCOL!!!

Comment

Oh look! There's Martin.........

[IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/SE%202010/111-sho04-lg-edit.jpg[/IMG
                        What about the QUILT, Matin??
                        Now added to the towel list

Comment

....Martin pictures! Eeeeeee!!! That quilt is famous...

Yes.
                          *blinks*

It used to smell better too. Crisp air and none of those fumes, less polution...

And pshaw. If it was up to me, everyone wood be ''hey you'' or ''hey you with the purple-ish/pinky Martin sig''...
                          That would be funny... albeit confusing for everyone but you!
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Martin is quite ...eye pleasing.
                            Please note how I steered away from using the phrase eyecandy. I did not go there.
                            ...Because we're a polite thread.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            ....Martin pictures! Eeeeeee!!! That quilt is famous...

That would be funny... albeit confusing for everyone but you!
                            Well, normally it's not confusing for anyone but me, so it wood be nice for a change.

WoodNight WooHoos!

sigpic

Comment

Yes.
                              *blinks*
                              Yes. We agree to disagree.

Don't we?

Of course! It's a WooHoo thing......

See, that woodn't work because we're always changing our sigs or using a rotator

No. Let's just stick with +1

*waves to +1* Welcome to the thread

Comment

Ok, I've got everyone's approval except for Bekki's, and I really can't imagine that she wood object, so here it is......

I'm putting it up here just for 24 hours so you can all see it, from then it will only be accessible if you ask me for the url Please please don't pass it onto anyone else without asking me first, you'll see why

Oh, TISSUE WARNING!!!

For those of you that don't know, this Saturday is the anniversary of the day I became engaged to Michael. And oh boy, didn't we have fun on the thread the next day when I announced it And he came on the thread to chat to everyone and got huggled to bits by my lovely WooHoo friends, which he thoroughly enjoyed

Unfortunately, a few weeks later he met a drunk driver on a wet night and a week after that he died from his injuries. I miss him. I will always miss him.

This vid is dedicated to all the wonderful people who have pulled, pushed and dragged me through this last year since I lost Michael. To all those who have sent me virtual hugs and kind words, to all those special friends who have held me while I cried, and to all those who have lifted me and made me smile (even if you didn't know it ) -- a heartfelt THANK YOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwWiucv27dI
                                Wow, awesome video, Jumble!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X