The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    I woodn't fit into any of AT's clothes but I woodn't mind touching the jacket.

By the way, I lost 24 lbs now.

You mean you actually need an excuse?

My sister just called and Lisa is headed back to the hospital. She seemed to be getting better and now she is getting worse. She was never officially diagnosed as they keep going back and forth between "we think you have cancer" and "we think it may be MS". Tomorrow they are going to perform surgery to test her cells. The doctors were treating her with steroids and the lesions on her brain had been shrinking for a while but now they've come back with a vengeance.
    Also, even though she has been on steroids, she has lost 35 lbs without dieting.
    Once again they are leaning toward cancer and may treat her with chemo but they are doing more tests before they commit to that course of treatment.
    *hugs* I hope they make a real disagnosis and help her.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *shuffles through, on way to kitchen* Morning all.
    Morning! Afternoon! Evering!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Oooh! Have we got a new WooHoo? Funny name though I've heard of 'Patience', but that's a new one on me!

Trip to Anderson's has already been offered Plus the use of my spare bedroom.........

Maybe I should order some of that wine..........

You have plug it in and press the BIG RED BUTTON!!!!!

Honestly! You're such a technophobe

You won't be unhappy with that wine. If you do, get the cab and let it breathe for a bit. You also want to make sure you have it when you are allowing yourself some sausages. Maybe sausage bolly.

Technophobe? I am very good with technology. I fix computers and everything!
      It's big red buttons that give me problems.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      *hugs* I hope they make a real disagnosis and help her.

Morning! Afternoon! Evering!
      Thanks Wendy *hugs back*
      Last edited by wine_buyer; 26 August 2010, 10:56 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

*huggles*

*reads stories about AT4 and gets very excited!!! *
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Morning all!

One more night at the factory then a day and a half off! Woo!

Oooooh! An excuse to post some Continuum Director pics. I think I have one or two..........
          You need an excuse?

1. By the way, I lost 24 lbs now.

2. You mean you actually need an excuse?

3. My sister just called and Lisa is headed back to the hospital. She seemed to be getting better and now she is getting worse. She was never officially diagnosed as they keep going back and forth between "we think you have cancer" and "we think it may be MS". Tomorrow they are going to perform surgery to test her cells. The doctors were treating her with steroids and the lesions on her brain had been shrinking for a while but now they've come back with a vengeance.
          Also, even though she has been on steroids, she has lost 35 lbs without dieting.
          Once again they are leaning toward cancer and may treat her with chemo but they are doing more tests before they commit to that course of treatment.
          1. Congrats! That's wonderful.

2. My thoughts exactly

3. I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. Good thoughts going out to her.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*hugs Lisa & Bree and sends positive vibes*
            *hugs WooHoos*
            *has nothin'*

69 post!!!!! WhooHooooooo!!!!!! *runz through thread nekkid*
            Congrats!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Jumble some people have school and then have to drink coffee with a guy for over two hours ya know

And not knowing who Shep is...blasphemy! Although it does means less competition . Even my Australian friend knows who he is...she saw the pictures that he signed and she was like "Oh wow you met him" I had to tell I didn't but he still signed them for moi

And almost of to class again...who invented a class from 5:30 till 6:30 pm
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Jumble some people have school and then have to drink coffee with a guy for over two hours ya know

And not knowing who Shep is...blasphemy! Although it does means less competition . Even my Australian friend knows who he is...she saw the pictures that he signed and she was like "Oh wow you met him" I had to tell I didn't but he still signed them for moi

And almost of to class again...who invented a class from 5:30 till 6:30 pm
                That's how I feel about Amanda. I don't share her with anyone.

I invented those classes. I am a former teacher and it was the last evil thing I did!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!
                sigpic

Comment

That's how I feel about Amanda. I don't share her with anyone.

I invented those classes. I am a former teacher and it was the last evil thing I did!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!
                  Awesome isn't it!

I so don't like you right now. It is really annoying since I have classes during lunch time too...so that means my whole daily rythm is messed up.

Now the next thing to consider is ...take the laptop with me to class or not...

Oh did I already mention I already got two articles I wrote back...95 score and 92 I found it funny since you also get corrected on grammar and I'm not even an American student(or don't even have English as my first language)
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok, I've got everyone's approval except for Bekki's, and I really can't imagine that she wood object, so here it is......

I'm putting it up here just for 24 hours so you can all see it, from then it will only be accessible if you ask me for the url Please please don't pass it onto anyone else without asking me first, you'll see why

Oh, TISSUE WARNING!!!

For those of you that don't know, this Saturday is the anniversary of the day I became engaged to Michael. And oh boy, didn't we have fun on the thread the next day when I announced it And he came on the thread to chat to everyone and got huggled to bits by my lovely WooHoo friends, which he thoroughly enjoyed

Unfortunately, a few weeks later he met a drunk driver on a wet night and a week after that he died from his injuries. I miss him. I will always miss him.

This vid is dedicated to all the wonderful people who have pulled, pushed and dragged me through this last year since I lost Michael. To all those who have sent me virtual hugs and kind words, to all those special friends who have held me while I cried, and to all those who have lifted me and made me smile (even if you didn't know it ) -- a heartfelt THANK YOU!

<snipped>

If anyone hasn't seen it and wants to, pm me for the link
                    Last edited by Jumble; 28 August 2010, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Beautiful.

Comment

*hugs jumble*

Oh you!
                        That was beautiful.
                        *hugs again*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sniffs* Yes, beautiful
                          *big squishy hugs*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *sniffs* Yes, beautiful
                            *big squishy hugs*
                            Told you that song had got to me didn't I?

Thank you, all of you. I hope the vid says it better than I can how much I love and appreciate you all *squishy huggles*

Comment

Told you that song had got to me didn't I?

Thank you, all of you. I hope the vid says it better than I can how much I love and appreciate you all *squishy huggles*
                              It was a very beautiful video. Thank you for even including me.
                              sigpic

Comment

*sniff sniff*

I remember the day so well. You came on and said Michael had just pulled up and he was in a suit. Then you got off. I YIMed APA and said, "I think Jumble's getting engaged!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X