• Show
Clear All

*huggles Jumble*

*ruffles LF/Young's hair*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Thanks.

One of the most terrible things that ever happened to this country was that medicine was allowed to become a "big business". In big business it's always the little guy that gets the shaft. In this case the little guy is anyone who gets sick.
      Which just means you have an unhealthy population who are likely to die younger, thereby reducing future profits for the companies

Mybe we can work together. One of us distracts the gaurds while the other has our wicked way a little private personal time with them.
      Been there, done that *waggles eyebrows*

Oh! Actually I shouldn't do that It was so awesomely kind of him to give me so much of his time (during which we just talked, a LOT), so it's really wrong of me to use it like that

You don't have to take the shirt off his back. You have Laurie to do that for you.
      Oh now, let's get it straight! Laurie didn't take the shirt off his back, he took it off himself and handed it to her...........

otherwise I might just have killed her

*wonders what that is like*
      Makes one feel very secure

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      Laurie locked herself in her bedroom with her mean ol' cats, so be careful. Shep will find a way (at least I hope so since I know nothing about him).
      Mean? You can't say that about Laurie's vicious guard cats lovely little puddytats

Comment

Thanks Jann I hope so too!

You don't know who Shep is? From SGA? *Waits for Jann's reaction*
        I know who he is, but that's it. I have only seen the first three episodes of SGA. *ducks and runs*
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

And did you see the awesome pic of Carl on Joe's blog last night?

(((Carl)))
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Hmmm...if I find a masterplan I'm sure it will work...I got a dog! Errr I mean Shep

Some are more lucky than others in here*is jealous*

*goes further with masterplan...while in class*
            Should I have said that it was only touching his almost naked body for about ten minutes?

Yes, I should have said that

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
            I know who he is, but that's it. I have only seen the first three episodes of SGA. *ducks and runs*
            *shakes head* You've seen two of the best eps then, now you really need to see the rest

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Which just means you have an unhealthy population who are likely to die younger, thereby reducing future profits for the companies
              Yup.
              Been there, done that *waggles eyebrows*

Oh! Actually I shouldn't do that It was so awesomely kind of him to give me so much of his time (during which we just talked, a LOT), so it's really wrong of me to use it like that

Oh now, let's get it straight! Laurie didn't take the shirt off his back, he took it off himself and handed it to her...........

otherwise I might just have killed her
              Wonder if she knows about her near death experience?
              Makes one feel very secure

Mean? You can't say that about Laurie's vicious guard cats lovely little puddytats
              Makes one wonder how the jobs are in England.

69 post!!!!! WhooHooooooo!!!!!! *runz through thread nekkid*
              sigpic

Comment

Jann! Josi! Laurie!! Please check your pm's, I need an answer!

Yes, I'm dying to post it and as you know I have NO patience

Comment

Yup.

Wonder if she knows about her near death experience?
                  As if I wood Particularly since she was so generous in giving the shirt to me *hugs her*

Makes one wonder how the jobs are in England.
                  Depends what job you're looking for.

I'm sure there are a LOT of vacancies for Awesome Directors over here *nods*

Fat chance

69 post!!!!! WhooHooooooo!!!!!! *runz through thread nekkid*
                  Alright, alright, there's no need to shout...............

I really should make some new banners............ now where did I put that time-dilation device?

Comment

As if I wood Particularly since she was so generous in giving the shirt to me *hugs her*

Depends what job you're looking for.

I'm sure there are a LOT of vacancies for Awesome Directors over here *nods*

Fat chance
                    Never give up hope! We need to convince Martin that the episodes of Sanctuary that take place in the English Sanctuary should be filmed on location. Then we need to convince Damian to write a lot of episodes that take place at the English Sanctuary. Should be a piece of cake.
                    Alright, alright, there's no need to shout...............

I really should make some new banners............ now where did I put that time-dilation device?
                    Was I shouting? *whistles innocently*
                    Thanks for the banner.

Time-dilation device? What time-dilation device?
                    *hides it behind her back after "borrowing it"*
                    sigpic

Comment

Never give up hope! We need to convince Martin that the episodes of Sanctuary that take place in the English Sanctuary should be filmed on location. Then we need to convince Damian to write a lot of episodes that take place at the English Sanctuary. Should be a piece of cake.
                      Pfft! He wasn't even up for a visit! Going to France! I mean, what's France got that England hasn't?

Maybe I can bribe Amanda to tuck him in her suitcase when she comes over for AT5

Was I shouting? *whistles innocently*
                      Thanks for the banner.

Time-dilation device? What time-dilation device?
                      *hides it behind her back after "borrowing it"*

*goes off muttering about not having enough hours in the day....... and WooHoos that hide useful technology*

Comment

*dances with impatience*
                        sigpic

Comment

Pfft! He wasn't even up for a visit! Going to France! I mean, what's France got that England hasn't?

Maybe I can bribe Amanda to tuck him in her suitcase when she comes over for AT5

*goes off muttering about not having enough hours in the day....... and WooHoos that hide useful technology*
                          Offer her another bottle of Sanctuary wine and a trip to Andersons!

Useful technology? I coodn't even get it to work ...before the explosion...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *dances with impatience*
                            Oooh! Have we got a new WooHoo? Funny name though I've heard of 'Patience', but that's a new one on me!

Offer her another bottle of Sanctuary wine and a trip to Andersons!
                            Trip to Anderson's has already been offered Plus the use of my spare bedroom.........

Maybe I should order some of that wine..........

Useful technology? I coodn't even get it to work ...before the explosion...
                            You have to plug it in and press the BIG RED BUTTON!!!!!

Honestly! You're such a technophobe

Last edited by Jumble; 26 August 2010, 10:28 AM.

Comment

*waggles eyebrows at Jumble* Maybe Impatience is my new pet name for Joe.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *waggles eyebrows at Jumble* Maybe Impatience is my new pet name for Joe.
                                Mmmmm!

And is he? *waggles eyebrows*

Comment

Working...
                                X