The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    You never know Claire got to wear her leather jacket for a pic, but she had to give it back because Amanda needed it for the next scene
    I woodn't fit into any of AT's clothes but I woodn't mind touching the jacket.

By the way, I lost 24 lbs now.

You mean you actually need an excuse?

My sister just called and Lisa is headed back to the hospital. She seemed to be getting better and now she is getting worse. She was never officially diagnosed as they keep going back and forth between "we think you have cancer" and "we think it may be MS". Tomorrow they are going to perform surgery to test her cells. The doctors were treating her with steroids and the lesions on her brain had been shrinking for a while but now they've come back with a vengeance.
    Also, even though she has been on steroids, she has lost 35 lbs without dieting.
    Once again they are leaning toward cancer and may treat her with chemo but they are doing more tests before they commit to that course of treatment.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

WooHooood! Good for you

No, but it's nice to have one

My sister just called and Lisa is headed back to the hospital. She seemed to be getting better and now she is getting worse. She was never officially diagnosed as they keep going back and forth between "we think you have cancer" and "we think it may be MS". Tomorrow they are going to perform surgery to test her cells. The doctors were treating her with steroids and the lesions on her brain had been shrinking for a while but now they've come back with a vengeance.
      Also, even though she has been on steroids, she has lost 35 lbs without dieting.
      Once again they are leaning toward cancer and may treat her with chemo but they are doing more tests before they commit to that course of treatment.
      Darn! Sorry to hear that Bree, I was hoping that since we hadn't heard anything bad lately that she was getting better

But the upside is that they're investigating, and there is always hope while there is treatment available. Hard for everyone around her I know but you mustn't give up hope. *sends massive healing and strength vibes to Lisa*

Do we know how Linda is doing since her accident with the cyclist?

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        All right enough is enough. I won't put up with this nonsense. Jumble, you were right! Running around nekkid in my quilt. Swopes down and grabs quilt back. Pats poor quilt for having to put up with such behavior. Snifts quilt, awe, still has Martin's scent. Locks quilt and myself up in my bedroom where no one can get to it.....my cats will see to that!
        Hey, I was wearing that! *runs around nekkid chanting I was in Martin's quilt*

Aw! How sweet.

*squishy huggles Jumble*

If I ever make it to an SE event what do you think the odds are that I wood get the shirt off of Amanda's back?
        LOL! Only if you take it from her.

Congrats on the weight loss!

Sorry to hear about Lisa. Maybe you need to take her to House, he will find out what is wrong with her.

Jumble, one or two Continuum Director pics? Yeah, you can't just stop at two with Martin. He is very addicting.
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
          Hey, I was wearing that! *runs around nekkid chanting I was in Martin's quilt*
          *sticks tongue out at Nik*

Not that I care, because as you so rightly pointed out, I did get to huggle the real thing, and I'll get to snuggle in the real quilt! So there!

LOL! Only if you take it from her.

Congrats on the weight loss!

Sorry to hear about Lisa. Maybe you need to take her to House, he will find out what is wrong with her.

Jumble, one or two Continuum Director pics? Yeah, you can't just stop at two with Martin. He is very addicting.
          ... or three or four or five.........

Hey, I'm allowed up to 20 imgs per post, why waste them?

Comment

WooHooood! Good for you

No, but it's nice to have one

Darn! Sorry to hear that Bree, I was hoping that since we hadn't heard anything bad lately that she was getting better

But the upside is that they're investigating, and there is always hope while there is treatment available. Hard for everyone around her I know but you mustn't give up hope. *sends massive healing and strength vibes to Lisa*

Do we know how Linda is doing since her accident with the cyclist?
            Definitely trying not to give up hope.

BTW- I have one of my 3 major appointments coming up tomorrow morning. Another on the 14 of September and (hopefully) the last one on September 24 and then on the 26th I am off to Disney!

This is what Linda wrote to me today (with minor edits):
            "Going home on August 31st, that is the word from the insurance company today. Physical Therapy here at Masonic (hospital) is trying to have them extend that date, but so far, that won't happen. So, I tried hopping upstairs - didn't work today, but I have a week to practice. I can hop UP about a 1/2 a step, so maybe by next week I will be able to hop up an entire step - need to be able to get into my house. Jack (her brother) is going to build a left-hand railing for me, too."

She is in a lot of pain still but in the USA the insurance companies do not want to pay for anything. Ever. They do so grudgingly but they will do everything possible to get you sent home from hospital ASAP. She needs more time but the insurance company says she is ready to go home. There used to be a time when doctors mades those kinds of decisions but "quoth the raven..never more".

*hugs Nikki* Hope you are getting better every day.
            Am I allowed to just take it from AT. That's an interesting plan and it has the potential for some interesting results.
            Lisa definitely needs Dr. House.
            sigpic

Comment

*sticks tongue out at Nik*

Not that I care, because as you so rightly pointed out, I did get to huggle the real thing, and I'll get to snuggle in the real quilt! So there!

... or three or four or five.........

Hey, I'm allowed up to 20 imgs per post, why waste them?
              Oh, you are going to pull the real Martin and quilt card again, are you? You got me there.

Definitely don't waste the images!

Bree, insurance companies are bad. When I was having PT on my shoulder earlier this year, the insurance company didn't want to extend it but my doctor sent in the request and they approved it. Linda really needs to get her doctor to push for more PT, because it doesn't sound like she would be able to function alone at home. *hugs Linda*
              sigpic

Comment

Definitely trying not to give up hope.

BTW- I have one of my 3 major appointments coming up tomorrow morning. Another on the 14 of September and (hopefully) the last one on September 24 and then on the 26th I am off to Disney!
                *crosses fingers for good news*

This is what Linda wrote to me today (with minor edits):
                "Going home on August 31st, that is the word from the insurance company today. Physical Therapy here at Masonic (hospital) is trying to have them extend that date, but so far, that won't happen. So, I tried hopping upstairs - didn't work today, but I have a week to practice. I can hop UP about a 1/2 a step, so maybe by next week I will be able to hop up an entire step - need to be able to get into my house. Jack (her brother) is going to build a left-hand railing for me, too."

She is in a lot of pain still but in the USA the insurance companies do not want to pay for anything. Ever. They do so grudgingly but they will do everything possible to get you sent home from hospital ASAP. She needs more time but the insurance company says she is ready to go home. There used to be a time when doctors mades those kinds of decisions but "quoth the raven..never more".
                Well that's dumb! If they make you go home too soon, surely there's a stronger chance that more treatment will be needed? At least here they only kick you out early if they need your bed for someone else

*hugs Nikki* Hope you are getting better every day.
                Am I allowed to just take it from AT. That's an interesting plan and it has the potential for some interesting results.
                Lisa definitely needs Dr. House.
                You did see those Security Guards watching like hawks to be sure that Martin was safe with me did you? I think if I'd tried to take his shirt off I'd have been pounced on pretty darn quick

Not that I wood, of course I woodn't

Comment

Oh, you are going to pull the real Martin and quilt card again, are you? You got me there.
                  *smiles smugly* Oh yes, I reckon I'll be pulling that card out forever more

Unless of course he goes off huggling some other (younger and prettier) fan at SE2...........

Nooooooooooooo!

Definitely don't waste the images!
                  As if I wood!

Bree, insurance companies are bad. When I was having PT on my shoulder earlier this year, the insurance company didn't want to extend it but my doctor sent in the request and they approved it. Linda really needs to get her doctor to push for more PT, because it doesn't sound like she would be able to function alone at home. *hugs Linda*
                  Sounds like it's definitely worth a try For all the complaints you hear about the UK NHS, nobody ever kicks you out if your doctor says you should stay.

Comment

*huggles Bree and Lisa* I hope they will still find out what is wrong with her so she can get better!

As for running around nekkid with the quilt...it does offers opportunities *waggles eyebrows*
                    Now I must only steal it though Mwahahahaha!

*goes into secret hiding place to write a masterplan*

*grabs Sheppy with her since he is really good at tactics*
                    sigpic

Comment

*shuffles through, on way to kitchen* Morning all.
                      sigpic

Comment

*crosses fingers for good news*
                        Thanks.

Well that's dumb! If they make you go home too soon, surely there's a stronger chance that more treatment will be needed? At least here they only kick you out early if they need your bed for someone else
                        One of the most terrible things that ever happened to this country was that medicine was allowed to become a "big business". In big business it's always the little guy that gets the shaft. In this case the little guy is anyone who gets sick.

You did see those Security Guards watching like hawks to be sure that Martin was safe with me did you? I think if I'd tried to take his shirt off I'd have been pounced on pretty darn quick

Not that I wood, of course I woodn't
                        Mybe we can work together. One of us distracts the gaurds while the other has our wicked way a little private personal time with them.

You don't have to take the shirt off his back. You have Laurie to do that for you.
                        *smiles smugly* Oh yes, I reckon I'll be pulling that card out forever more

Unless of course he goes off huggling some other (younger and prettier) fan at SE2...........

Nooooooooooooo!

As if I wood!

Sounds like it's definitely worth a try For all the complaints you hear about the UK NHS, nobody ever kicks you out if your doctor says you should stay.
                        *wonders what that is like*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *huggles Bree and Lisa* I hope they will still find out what is wrong with her so she can get better!

As for running around nekkid with the quilt...it does offers opportunities *waggles eyebrows*

Laurie locked herself in her bedroom with her mean ol' cats, so be careful. Shep will find a way (at least I hope so since I know nothing about him).
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Thanks Jann I hope so too!
                            Laurie locked herself in her bedroom with her mean ol' cats, so be careful. Shep will find a way (at least I hope so since I know nothing about him).
                            You don't know who Shep is? From SGA? *Waits for Jann's reaction*
                            sigpic

Comment

What's so darned special about that quilt anyway? I mean, it was only touching his bare skin for about ten minutes................

*huggles LJ*

Comment

Hmmm...if I find a masterplan I'm sure it will work...I got a dog! Errr I mean Shep

What's so darned special about that quilt anyway? I mean, it was only touching his bare skin for about ten minutes................

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif

*huggles LJ*
                                Some are more lucky than others in here*is jealous*

*goes further with masterplan...while in class*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X