• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Did you made your homework now?

And Trek how's it going? Feel a bit better? *huggles*
    Working on it!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Did you made your homework now?

And Trek how's it going? Feel a bit better? *huggles*
      Feeling better now that I'm no longer taking the Darvocet. It really messed me up. Working on physical therapy for my knee. I think it is going better than expected. We will see on Friday when I have my follow up exam with the doc. Thanks for asking.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*wanders through*

*waves at guest*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
          It was a great decision! I will take care of it. Lake Orion is about an hour north of Detroit . . . wait, are you trying to take the quilt back already? Come and get it! *runs away nekkid while covered with the quilt*
          All right enough is enough. I won't put up with this nonsense. Jumble, you were right! Running around nekkid in my quilt. Swopes down and grabs quilt back. Pats poor quilt for having to put up with such behavior. Snifts quilt, awe, still has Martin's scent. Locks quilt and myself up in my bedroom where no one can get to it.....my cats will see to that!
          sigpic

Comment

Soon you are able to run in bikini and then nekkid

You can do it! you can! Woohoo
            +

You don't need to work up to it, just do it! The only problem I have is the nekkid hugs.
            = Thanks for making me smile ladies.

I delivered a baby earlier for a private doc who couldn't make it on time (I barely had enough time to put on gloves.) I then had to tell this couple their baby has Down Syndrome. Not something they were expecting. That was hard.

Feeling better now that I'm no longer taking the Darvocet. It really messed me up. Working on physical therapy for my knee. I think it is going better than expected. We will see on Friday when I have my follow up exam with the doc. Thanks for asking.
            So glad to hear it. Speedy recovery to you!
            Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 25 August 2010, 11:38 PM.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              All right enough is enough. I won't put up with this nonsense. Jumble, you were right! Running around nekkid in my quilt. Swopes down and grabs quilt back. Pats poor quilt for having to put up with such behavior. Snifts quilt, awe, still has Martin's scent. Locks quilt and myself up in my bedroom where no one can get to it.....my cats will see to that!
              Seeee? I TOLD you it was a mistake to lend it out

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              How about Marty? Then no one will know if you mean MW or Martouf? Well, except us.
              Oh pleeeeeze! Not that

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              A whole day with no Jumble in the thread? Did the sky fall down?
              I was busy doing some reading and then was up all night making a vid........

Speaking of which, those of you that I've pmed, please let me know asap

Comment

Thanks Parsifal for this link about SE.

The Vancouver gathering, called The Sanctuary Experience, was the first ever official fan convention dedicated to Sanctuary. Members of the cast and crew of the show attended Q&A sessions, signed autographs, posed for photos, helped to sell merchandise and participated in a live auction. Items up for grabs at the auction included props, costumes, an official director's marked script, and a makeover by the show's make-up artists. Unscheduled items were also added, including a kiss from one of the actors and the shirt off the director's back

(Quoting Amanda) “Having attended conventions and auctions in the past, I have seen the incredible power of fandom firsthand. A small group of dedicated fans with their grace and generosity reaffirmed my faith and respect. I knew fans were amazing, but this completely blew me away!"
                Made me go all warm and gooey

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Thanks Parsifal for this link about SE.

Made me go all warm and gooey
                  Aw! How sweet.

*squishy huggles Jumble*

If I ever make it to an SE event what do you think the odds are that I wood get the shirt off of Amanda's back?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                    Aw! How sweet.

*squishy huggles Jumble*

If I ever make it to an SE event what do you think the odds are that I wood get the shirt off of Amanda's back?
                    You never know Claire got to wear her leather jacket for a pic, but she had to give it back because Amanda needed it for the next scene

Comment

*hugs* But good to hear it is going better! *crosses fingers for Friday*

*runs around nekkid*
                      sigpic

Comment

*runs in circles after re-watching Continuum*

Gotta love our fluffy darlings on ice
                        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

"Are you like, a crazy person?"
                          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post

Oooooh! An excuse to post some Continuum Director pics. I think I have one or two..........

Comment

I think I want to watch Continuum now, if only I was not in class
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I think I want to watch Continuum now, if only I was not in class
                                I've been planning to rewatch it again for a while. Just don't seem to have the time

Because of course, once I've watched the movie I then have to watch all of Martin's bts stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X