No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the actual label from the bottle. And Amanda grabbed and cuddled it and claimed it for herself. She told the others that they could have the chocolate.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Google it! Laurie got a bottle and gave it to AT, but it disappeared rapidly so we don't know what it's like....... yet

Okey dokey
      Doesn't look like i can get it in the US. Boo! Will keep looking.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/llperkiss/sanctuary-cabernet-sauvignon-200533937940full1.jpg

This is the actual label from the bottle. And Amanda grabbed and cuddled it and claimed it for herself. She told the others that they could have the chocolate.
        Oooh. That looks different! It's CA not NZ? Awesome. I've gotta find some...
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
          *llp drag me faster. Backs away, very slowly*
          Yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble
            Laurie, you need to take better precautions with that quilt! Put it in the safe! Get better Security! I was hoping to have a snuggle when I visit next year
            I am chaining it to my chair in living room....far away and in different room from the computer. Also put my attach cats on the watch. Boy, didn't realize this would be such a problem. This quilt is not going to leave this house again!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              Oooh. That looks different! It's CA not NZ? Awesome. I've gotta find some...
              I got it online from http://www.jjbuckley.com/

However, I went on line with google and search for Sanctuary Cabernet-Sauvignon 2005 and found a few places. I think there was also one in New Jersey that sold it but the place I picked was closer to me. I checked the wine tasters to find one that seemed to be good. This one also goes well with chocolate.
              Last edited by llp; 24 August 2010, 02:25 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

So so busy. I still have boards to mod yet. I tried to read the last... hmm, 5 pages, but all I got was:

(Big Brother Styleee - imagine the Geordie accent coz I don't have one.)

Day 1944 in the Woohoo House...

TPTB were seen mooching about in the kitchen area. There was some speculation on whether they were wearing any kilts under those aprons.

MOB got to catch a teeny, tiny, itty bitty, totty wotty baby, and Jumble's delightful description of a day in the life of her awesome job had the combined effect of making Cags go "aww" and "aaah" in all the right places whilst simultaneously making her impossibly broody...must not go there... ).

There's a flying pig running riot over the thread that Nad may or may not have let loose. Nad later redeemed herself by unleashing Broccoli to chase and eat it. Broccoli is swigging Gavsicon as we speak.

Nik's knee needs a huggle. Or, more appropriately, Nik needs a huggle ( *huggles Nik* )

llp is snuggling in Martin's duvet and absolutely Not sharing it with anyone. No no no no no....

Jann's a bad influence on everyone. (So nothing new there then ).

Josi's employers need to understand that you don't come back to work with a time dilation device pre-installed. (*huggle* ).

Oma's huggles are just the best (*huggles right back* ) and she's putting up one heck of a fight for that quilt of llp's

LJ is sucking face with Joe Joes doens't seem to be minding much.

Bree has appointed herself Master of Ceremonies for WoohooPTB Amanda's Super Woohoo birthday bash this weekend ( and I can't be there *cries* ). I think we can safely say who'll be hogging all her attention over the canapes.

Cags bit the bullet and had about 8 inches lopped off her hair today. She is now busy stufffing the cut off dry ends into cushions for the Woohoo couch which, incidently, seems to have been occupied by LJ, Oma and Nik who have wrestled The Quilt from llp and are about to break out into all out full scale war over who gets to snuggle under it, while llp stands by tapping her foot and tutting loudly.

There's 5 Guests. ...And there's talk of wine and strawberry lace kisses.

Did I miss anything?
                sigpic

Comment

Nope, think you got it all

And ooh to the new hair! Do we get pictures?
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

OK, who has that pic of Joe in his jeans and t-shirt?

Nevermind. Found it
                    sigpic

Comment

I am chaining it to my chair in living room....far away and in different room from the computer. Also put my attach cats on the watch. Boy, didn't realize this would be such a problem. This quilt is not going to leave this house again!
                      Don't you believe it

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      OK, who has that pic of Joe in his jeans and t-shirt?
                      This one?

Comment

Thaaaaat's the one!! Looks very yummy, I must say.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          *runz in*

So so busy. I still have boards to mod yet. I tried to read the last... hmm, 5 pages, but all I got was:

(Big Brother Styleee - imagine the Geordie accent coz I don't have one.)

Day 1944 in the Woohoo House...

TPTB were seen mooching about in the kitchen area. There was some speculation on whether they were wearing any kilts under those aprons.

MOB got to catch a teeny, tiny, itty bitty, totty wotty baby, and Jumble's delightful description of a day in the life of her awesome job had the combined effect of making Cags go "aww" and "aaah" in all the right places whilst simultaneously making her impossibly broody...must not go there... ).

There's a flying pig running riot over the thread that Nad may or may not have let loose. Nad later redeemed herself by unleashing Broccoli to chase and eat it. Broccoli is swigging Gavsicon as we speak.

Nik's knee needs a huggle. Or, more appropriately, Nik needs a huggle ( *huggles Nik* )

llp is snuggling in Martin's duvet and absolutely Not sharing it with anyone. No no no no no....

Jann's a bad influence on everyone. (So nothing new there then ).

Josi's employers need to understand that you don't come back to work with a time dilation device pre-installed. (*huggle* ).

Oma's huggles are just the best (*huggles right back* ) and she's putting up one heck of a fight for that quilt of llp's

LJ is sucking face with Joe Joes doens't seem to be minding much.

Bree has appointed herself Master of Ceremonies for WoohooPTB Amanda's Super Woohoo birthday bash this weekend ( and I can't be there *cries* ). I think we can safely say who'll be hogging all her attention over the canapes.

Cags bit the bullet and had about 8 inches lopped off her hair today. She is now busy stufffing the cut off dry ends into cushions for the Woohoo couch which, incidently, seems to have been occupied by LJ, Oma and Nik who have wrestled The Quilt from llp and are about to break out into all out full scale war over who gets to snuggle under it, while llp stands by tapping her foot and tutting loudly.

There's 5 Guests. ...And there's talk of wine and strawberry lace kisses.

Did I miss anything?
                          Yes, I have regained control of my quilt and I'm hidding it away and only bringing it out when no one is around!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, I have regained control of my quilt and I'm hidding it away and only bringing it out when no one is around!
                            Oh but........ *bottom lip trembles*

Comment

*waves at 2 guests*
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh but........ *bottom lip trembles*
                                Don't cry! When you come an visit, I will put it on your bed!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X