The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Well Sarai has come and gone again and Jumble, you don't seem to be answering so the baby must have woken up. We do have a 3 person online watching behind closed doors, but I can't sit here and talk to myself so I will say good night for now. Time to go to bed. And, I think I will. Everything seems to be staying where it belongs. Talk to you later.
    That'll be Jas keeping an eye on us

WoodNight Laurie

Comment

Sorry Laurie, I'm at work so popping in and out. Woodnight, sweet dreams .

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        1. yes. This.

2. uh oh. We may have a problem here. Maybe we can all be like Big Love and work out a sharing calendar...
        Spoken like a true Shippy Hippy spreading the love. Okay, as long as I get at least two weekends a month. The other days we can negotiate about.
        sigpic

Comment

'Night Laurie

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          That'll be Jas keeping an eye on us

WoodNight Laurie
          I iz using Harry's invisibility cloak.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Spoken like a true Shippy Hippy spreading the love. Okay, as long as I get at least two weekends a month. The other days we can negotiate about.
            Oh, now I feel guilty

But....... I really don't think I should have to share *throws 2-year-old tantrum until the other WooHoos let me keep Martin all to myself*

*dashes off to find another towel.........*

What? Hey, is it my fault he keeps getting himself all wet???

'Night Laurie

I iz using Harry's invisibility cloak.
            It's not working, I knew you were there

Comment

Children all playing happily = Jumble is boooooored.........

SE pics snurched from Sky..

These belong to Parsifal......

I wish I could remember why they were doing that dance

And from rderoch....

That ^^ was the very first time I saw Martin in the flesh, so to speak.... and in a white shirt too!!!!!

Last edited by Jumble; 24 August 2010, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Oooh! I appear to have missed a couple...........

Comment

Jeez. I'm gone and there's fighting over a man and stuff? Pshaw.
                  What has this thread become?
                  *hides under the bus with her Jonathon Young pictures and wonders how Coopie is doing*

Maybe he wood like to come work in the WooHoo kitchen...
                  Maybe Joe wood like to take some pictures of his work...
                  Maybe they'd be nekkid.

*hugs WooHoos*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*

no time for anything else....*whoosh*
                    sigpic

Comment

*has vision of Joe and Coopie nekkid in the kitchen* Nad, I was about to eat my lunch

Actually boys, you'd be a lot safer if you put an apron on

Lunch is always fun with this many children I find myself chopping up copious amounts of carrots, celery, tomatoes, cheese and beetroot (sadly not the delicious golden ones we had in Vangroovy and which you can't get in the uk ), followed by more chopping of apples, pears, melon, mango and grapes (yes, I chop the grapes for babies because swallowing a whole one can block the windpipe and I don't fancy practising the Heimlich manouvre on a ten-month-old ), followed by all the usual gentle reminders to 'keep your elbows off the table', 'don't speak with your mouth full' and 'canyouPULEEEEEZEkeepyourmouthshutwhilstyouarechewing!!!!' Then I try to remember which ones like orange juice, which ones hate it, who prefers milk......... I'd make a lousy waitress

Meanwhile I'm spooning mushed up chicken and vegetables into the ever open mouth of the littlest one and trying to keep her hands from investigating what's still in the bowl!

And in the midst of all this, the eldest one (7) asks "Why did the two penguins jump when they met?"

Er.......

Answer
                      Spoiler:
                      They were trying to break the ice!

.. which of course I then had to explain because nobody got it

Now the food is all gone and they've gone to play outside in the rain...... I've cleared away the debris they left behind and have actually made myself a sandwich, which the baby (sitting on my lap whilst I type - hey yes! I can multitask!) is trying very hard to steal Oh well, I wasn't really that hungry anyway.........

Did I tell you how much I LOVE my job?

*tries to throw a blanket over Bree as she runs past*

*fails*

Comment

Aww! What a nice chaotic mess you have, jumble!

And I don't see anything wrong with Nekkid Joe and Coopie. Especially with the aprons on. Can you imagine the sight when they suddenly turn to face the kitchen counter?

*blinks*

...Ok, yeah... I get it...

*runs nekkid as well*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Aww! What a nice chaotic mess you have, jumble!

And I don't see anything wrong with Nekkid Joe and Coopie. Especially with the aprons on. Can you imagine the sight when they suddenly turn to face the kitchen counter?

*blinks*

...Ok, yeah... I get it...

*runs nekkid as well*
                          Can I just point out that when I came onto the thread they didn't have aprons on, hence the

I wonder if Martin cooks? I meant to ask him I bet he's awesome with a bbq. Fully clothed of course! We all know how dangerous bbqs can be

Comment

Can I just point out that when I came onto the thread they didn't have aprons on, hence the

I wonder if Martin cooks? I meant to ask him I bet he's awesome with a bbq. Fully clothed of course! We all know how dangerous bbqs can be
                            TeeHee

And hm... Now that's a nice image.
                            The fully clothed part, of course. I wood never imply PTB nekkidness is a good thing... Never.

sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

Popping by as I unwind from a very busy night so that I can take a nap. I actually have to sleep on the couch today so I don't miss the FedEx guy with my new iPhone. *shiny*

Ah, there's your mistake! A single child will keep you busier than a dozen of them *
                              Indeed. And you know how I know this? Look what I was up to last night:
                              Spoiler:

Shippy hippy? I like that. Perfect description!
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                TeeHee

And hm... Now that's a nice image.
                                The fully clothed part, of course. I wood never imply PTB nekkidness is a good thing... Never.
                                Just scroll back a few posts, you might want to rethink that claim

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Morning Woohoos!

Popping by as I unwind from a very busy night so that I can take a nap. I actually have to sleep on the couch today so I don't miss the FedEx guy with my new iPhone. *shiny*

Indeed. And you know how I know this? Look what I was up to last night:
                                Awwwwwwww! *goes all squishy inside*

Shippy hippy? I like that. Perfect description!
                                Hang on, don't you know about the S.H.I.P. (Shippy Hippy Insanity Party)?? Most of us are members, which is why this thread is so friendly and huggy

Check out our website by clicking the link under Nad's sig

Comment

Working...
                                X