The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Pssst...look at this nice cottage I found for a potential trip to the Peaks next year...

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/england/E1530.htm

*runz out*
    Oh that looks fab! *iz excited already*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*skips in*

Hey Joe! I interrupt my usual lurking and the thought-provoking posts that have come before mine in order to say hi (“HI!”) and tell you that I have just returned from a brilliant Scottish Festival. I have fallen in love with kilts! And I have to know…What would Joe do? Would you ever wear a kilt? And could we get a lovely pic if you ever do? *puppy dog eyes*

I think I’m sleep deprived…

<3 LJ
      Oh, yes I did! Think we'll see Joe's knees anytime soon?! *waggles eyebrows*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *skips in*

Oh, yes I did! Think we'll see Joe's knees anytime soon?! *waggles eyebrows*
        That could be interesting

Hmm. I know somebody that got married wearing a kilt ................

No, not Joe

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          That could be interesting

Hmm. I know somebody that got married wearing a kilt ................

No, not Joe
          Joe is Italian, so I wood never expect him to get married wearing a kilt.
          sigpic

Comment

Joe is Italian, so I wood never expect him to get married wearing a kilt.
            Ah, but on their wedding nights days most men will do just about anything their brides ask

Comment

Oh that just brought back a memory

When I was three, I was bridesmaid (in a pink, puffy dress that made me look like a cute little fairy ) for my aunt and uncle, and their pageboy wore a kilt with a frilly shirt. His name was Martin Good grief, where do these memories bury themselves for so long?

And you have to bear in mind that I had bright red, curly hair back then

I'm sure I have a picture somewhere............

Comment

Ah, but on their wedding nights days most men will do just about anything their brides ask
                But...he was married to a Japanese woman! And now he's dating another Japanese woman...!

Ah well. If we don't get a Joe+Kilt pic soon, I'll manip one.
                sigpic

Comment

Waking up feeling kind of punk....looking for quilt....reading site.....mumbles and grabs quilt back. (mutter,mutter, mutter).

(remind self...self, don't leave quilt out for people to grab away)

Morning all..... had a bad night. Something I ate didn't agree with me. Bought some fresh veggies at the "outdoor" market. Think I bought something extra.

Happy that Jumble won her ebay.....went for more than I thought. Smiles at license and glues it to wall to prevent anyone from borrowing that!

Snuggles into quilt and relaxes.
                  sigpic

Comment

But...he was married to a Japanese woman! And now he's dating another Japanese woman...!
                    It doesn't necessarily follow - sometimes people look far back in their ancestry and find Celtic origins, or they just like the Celtic traditions and decide to use it for their wedding theme.

Ever thought about getting your eyes........ reshaped?

Ah well. If we don't get a Joe+Kilt pic soon, I'll manip one.
                    Oooh! Be careful! Choose the wrong tartan and you could find yourself offending someone

Comment

Hmmmm reading site more....Hey Jumble.....how many men are you taking over. First Martin and now Chris....doesn't leave much for us. Then I want Tesla. He might be a handful to keep in line, but it would be such fun to try!

Looks over at Chris again....no I will trade you Tesla for Chris. I like tall men!

Then again....hmmmmmmmm! Too tired to think......I might just take them both.....hee hee hee

Waves at 2 "hidden" members and our guest.
                      Last edited by llp; 23 August 2010, 09:46 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

It doesn't necessarily follow - sometimes people look far back in their ancestry and find Celtic origins, or they just like the Celtic traditions and decide to use it for their wedding theme.

Ever thought about getting your eyes........ reshaped?

Oooh! Be careful! Choose the wrong tartan and you could find yourself offending someone
                        I'll use a Utilikilt, which don't have tarans. Just solid colors.

I'd us my tartan, but I'm too lazy to look it up
                        sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

You guys...

*giggles*

As long as I can keep Shep *hugs him tightly*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Waking up feeling kind of punk....looking for quilt....reading site.....mumbles and grabs quilt back. (mutter,mutter, mutter).

(remind self...self, don't leave quilt out for people to grab away)

Morning all..... had a bad night. Something I ate didn't agree with me. Bought some fresh veggies at the "outdoor" market. Think I bought something extra.

Happy that Jumble won her ebay.....went for more than I thought. Smiles at license and glues it to wall to prevent anyone from borrowing that!

Snuggles into quilt and relaxes.
                            Aw, how can you have a bad night snuggling under that quilt? *hugs*

The info on the postage cost proved to be completely wrong, so I'm having it sent here

Er.....no, not the quilt.....although if I thought I could get away with it......, I meant the badges

I'm feeling a bit rough myself *eyes empty prawn packet suspiciously* so I might just take a nap in the hope that it helps

Or should I open a bottle of wine and use it to cleanse my system?

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Hmmmm reading site more....Hey Jumble.....how many men are you taking over. First Martin and now Chris....doesn't leave much for us. Then I want Tesla. He might be a handful to keep in line, but it would be such fun to try!

Looks over at Chris again....no I will trade you Tesla for Chris. I like tall men!

Waves at 2 "hidden" members and our guest.
                              I'll take that trade! Or will I? I don't know......

*runs back to Martin for a special huggle*

Laurie, you can have Chris and Tesla

Comment

I'll take that trade! Or will I? I don't know......

*runs back to Martin for a special huggle*

Laurie, you can have Chris and Tesla
                                Oh my, two.....It's been a long time since I had two men to choice between ......hmmmm. Decides to shut up while I still can. Concludes I must brush off skirt and walks away with some dignity. Where did I put that skirt anyway. Realizing I haven't owned a skirt in years! So much for dignity.

Rereads Jumble's post...ouch....still too hot to handle.

Deciding....Jumble maybe you better pass me some of that wine bottle you just opened.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X