Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Howdy again WooHoo's

I stand corrected so "Welcome Home WooHooMeeters!!!!" That does sound so much better.

MoB: I have a huge apartment (bigger than a lot of peoples houses) and the 12 freeloaders were all rescues. They kind of found us. We promised our very tolerant landlord that we woodn't get anymore so as the old gaurd passes on that number will go down.
    That's awesome though. So much love. Mine are both rescues too. Love them to death. My oldie Hindu totally owns my heart. I'm going to be such a sucker when I finally have an actual baby, lol.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Howdy again WooHoo's

I stand corrected so "Welcome Home WooHooMeeters!!!!" That does sound so much better.

MoB: I have a huge apartment (bigger than a lot of peoples houses) and the 12 freeloaders were all rescues. They kind of found us. We promised our very tolerant landlord that we woodn't get anymore so as the old gaurd passes on that number will go down.

All I said was Aug 21, 2011 to Aug 27, 2011. It cood mean anything.

Who am I kidding? FBI wood never hire me.
      Anyway, that is the date that Charmaine and I have our hearts set on and she doesn't forsee any problems getting that time off. So, barring any unforseen circumstances, we will be meeting you all next year around this time. *bounces*
      I've put it in my diary, in code of course

BTW- You all may tease Oma about her location but I will have you know that DVC (Disney Vacation Club) has more resorts in her general area than they have near the rest of you. So there!
      And that's a recommentation?

Comment

All I said was Aug 21, 2011 to Aug 27, 2011. It cood mean anything.

Who am I kidding? FBI wood never hire me.
        Anyway, that is the date that Charmaine and I have our hearts set on and she doesn't forsee any problems getting that time off. So, barring any unforseen circumstances, we will be meeting you all next year around this time. *bounces*

Woohoo!

I started MQing the ship discussions but I'll give up on that and just state my own preferences.

MOB, completely agree with you. I don't get any romantic vibe between Helen and Will. I don't get a mother/son thing between them either. I just see two people who work together and have become friends who care about each other.

Helen/John; yes. I do get that. But, I think Josi said it's not in the conventional sense. Actually, to compare; when SG-1 first started obviously pushing the Sam/Jack thing - I was coming out of a bad experience shipping Mulder and Scully and feeling frustrated by how they dealt with that. I thought Sam/Jack was refreshing in that there was this solid reason they could never be together during the life of the series (the regulations). So I never had any expectations of it happening and could just sit back and enjoy the experiencing the ship without "yearning" for what I knew I would never get. That did kind of change towards the end and I wanted (and got, IMO) enough of a resolution to be a happy bunny. I'm have a very similar feelings towards the Helen/John thing. I see it, I like it and enjoy it, but I don't have any expectations hinged on it, nor do I have any deep emotional investment from myself around it.

Helen/Tesla: Oh that's a ship too cute not to enjoy. As much as I like the angst of John/Helen, I like the fun and friction of Tesla/Helen.

Everyone else? Hmm, nope. No other ships on Sanctuary. Not Kate/Will, or Kate/Henry or Biggie/Will. I like the relationships between them (particularly Henry and Biggie) but not in a romantic sense.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          I've put it in my diary, in code of course

And that's a recommentation?

Poor Oma. She is obviously the Rodney Dangerfeild of the WooHoo's.

Now Char and I have to figure out where to stay.

I want to stay here:

She wants to stay here:

Mind you, she wood never, ever use the pool. She just wants to stay at a castle.
          sigpic

Comment

Bree, there is a lovely castle just down the road from me.......... They do tours and there's a restaurant and they hire the main hall out for functions and stuff, but I'm not sure if it's possible to actually stay there

Edit: Oooh lookee, apparently you can

Comment

Bree, there is a lovely castle just down the road from me.......... They do tours and there's a restaurant and they hire the main hall out for functions and stuff, but I'm not sure if it's possible to actually stay there

Edit: Oooh lookee, apparently you can
              Oh my! That is lovely! I will have to check and see if it is a DVC resort. If it is then we can try to book it but if it isn't then we have to choose one of the others.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh my! That is lovely! I will have to check and see if it is a DVC resort. If it is then we can try to book it but if it isn't then we have to choose one of the others.
                If not, we can always go and see it anyway if that's of interest? Assuming you come and stay with me for some of your visit that is

Comment

If not, we can always go and see it anyway if that's of interest? Assuming you come and stay with me for some of your visit that is
                  That wood definitely be a treat. We love castles.
                  As for accommodations, now that I know when we can go I have to wait until after December to see exactly where and for how long.
                  Potentially boring:
                  Spoiler:
                  December is when our points roll into our account. The time that we have chosen to come is considered "high season". This means that demand is high so it costs more "points" to stay. The number of points we have will determine how long we can stay at any resort so I may end up taking you up on your offer if we don't have enough points for the week.
                  sigpic

Comment

That wood definitely be a treat. We love castles.
                    As for accommodations, now that I know when we can go I have to wait until after December to see exactly where and for how long.
                    Potentially boring:
                    Spoiler:
                    December is when our points roll into our account. The time that we have chosen to come is considered "high season". This means that demand is high so it costs more "points" to stay. The number of points we have will determine how long we can stay at any resort so
                    I may end up taking you up on your offer if we don't have enough points for the week.
                    That's fine! In fact I'd really like it if you could

Comment

Pssst...look at this nice cottage I found for a potential trip to the Peaks next year...

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/england/E1530.htm

*runz out*

Comment

That's fine! In fact I'd really like it if you could
                        Me too. We could always stay at wherever we're staying for a few days and then spend some time with you as long as you don't mind.
                        Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Pssst...look at this nice cottage I found for a potential trip to the Peaks next year...

*runz out*
                        Preeeeeeeeettttttty! What are the Peaks?
                        sigpic

Comment

Preeeeeeeeettttttty! What are the Peaks?
                          The Peak District is the area in the middle of the country which is a good spot for the Woohoos to congregate (and it also happens to be one of my favourite places in the world ).

Comment

*runz out*
                            It looks perfect! Bit pricey though? I think I might just ask for a quote

The Peak District is the area in the middle of the country which is a good spot for the Woohoos to congregate (and it also happens to be one of my favourite places in the world ).
                            So it's not that you're biased or anything?

It's good to go somewhere that somebody knows will be good

Comment

Me too. We could always stay at wherever we're staying for a few days and then spend some time with you as long as you don't mind.
                              I don't mind at all! Really looking forward to it

Comment

Got it, thanks.
                                I don't mind at all! Really looking forward to it
                                Me too.

Here is a map of the places where Char and I could potentially stay. I noted on the map the areas that we both like but since we haven't booked yet we can change our minds. Especially since we haven't actually made up our minds yet.
                                Based on where you all are going and where we could stay, is there a better spot that you think we should go for?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X