The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're welcome, DM

Cags - exactly me. Unsure at first, but gave it a shot, and now I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Can't wait for Season 2. HEEE

Oh, Sanctuary, I definitely can't wait for the boxset or Season 3.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Morning y'all!

Yesterday may have been a little too good, so I'm bracing myself for today, lol. At least I have the B52's to look forward to tonight!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      1. OMG that was beautiful!!! Wow! I wouldn't be able to do that...some windows would break...really awesome!!!

2. Oh and I find your teacher's comments funny btw She's really trying to get all the things right!

3. Normally I would let you guess but I won't be evil tonight. I'm from the Netherlands!

4. I do own them, but I just don't find them comfy Running nekkid is a real liberation...you should try it
      1 Thanks!
      2. She's awesome. I've only been with her about a year, and during the last year she went through chemo, so it's been on and off, but I totally adore her.
      3. Ah, a cool Dutchie. I knew there was a reason I liked you
      4. Alas, my body confidence is not as good as the patient I talked about yesterday, so I'll have to build up my gumption.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      *runs through thread nekkid*

I'm glad you had an awesome day MOB!!
      Great singing!
      Gracias. Not sure how it would sound after conversion and uploading, given what I used to record it, but I was feeling pumped, so I jumped over the fall LOL

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      MoB, you're just gonna' hafta' get used to nekkid running. It's what we do. Well...most of us, anyway...
      I can see that!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      The Sanctuary PTB and cast having fun @ ComicCon this year: Ryan, Amanda, Robin and Damian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEp9NLsjwo0
      That was super-cute.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      1. Cool! Happy days are always good.

2.Over here our 6 week checks are usually carried out by our GP. We're signed off from midwife care about 2 weeks after the birth and then it's either all handled via consultant (if there's ongoing issues) GP (our health) or Health Visitor (baby's development/health but also looks after mum's if there's PND issues there).
      1. My goofy side is emerging more and more lately. I thought it had gone to sleep for good, but apparently not!

2. Ah, so interesting. I love learning these little tidbits!

Gonna run catch up in the SG1 section before heading out to work. This 5 day work week thing is weird. I prefer my unpredictable schedule, if not the dread 4 which is next week...
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

3. You guys don't do your 6 week post-partum check with a midwife? That seems to be standard around the world as far as I can tell. One of the benefits of doing gyn care and family planning is that you can really care for women throughout their lifespan, which is awesome. I have a lot of GYN patients who come to me for that aspect of their care only. They've either finished childbearing or (like today's young lady) are not ready for children. The hardest part about leaving this job (after leaving my awesome MW colleagues) is going to be leaving my regulars.
        *blinks* Do you realize how confusing that was for me having only just woken up?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Joe M. blog update! If ya' don't read it, ya' should! Love the snark. Poor guy fields more SGA questions...

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

When are they just gonna' leave it alone? WHEN???

EDIT: And that was my attempt at being constructive tonight. Tune in next time when LJ attempts to resist ruffling LF/Young's hair!

*hugs Joe*

I doubt they'll ever leave it alone I loved SGA but not so much SGU, but that wasn't cause and effect. I always viewed SGU as a separate show, I just found it really hard to get into and didn't really find myself that interested in the characters *shrugs*

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
        *huggles Woohoos* So much to catch up on! I gave up mq-ing 5 pages ago

*huggles Nik* So glad the op went well Now you just have to look after yourself and not push too hard too soon! *has mental image of Nik in 0 degree leg brace hobbling upto bat*

*dashes off to clean the house - again...*
        I have *looks at clock* about 8 hours to get my house clean/tidy enough for my visitors tonight. *looks around* Yeah, it could take that long

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Yes, she did an excellent job on that.

I've never seen the interview either but given that the other pic in that series is an official MGM one, I'd hazard a guess it was taken during one of the behind the scenes interviews. In fact, that tee shirt looks a bit like the one he's wearing in the 200 bts material?

Hmm, yes, defintely the same tee shirt - see 0.36 of this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfba3zwNYng (not very good quality, sorry)
        Ah, see I hadn't connected it with that t-shirt because it's actually a lot greyer than in the pic. Yes, I do know how sad it is that I know every one of his t-shirts, or thought I did , but I think you're right. It does frustrate me slightly to know that there are pics and clips stashed away somewhere that we've never seen and are never likely to

*huggles Joe*

He's so awesome when he's snarking.
        Maybe it's just me, but I didn't see any real snark I thought he was very patient in his answers.

Me too. Much to my surprise because it is very different and I didn't think I'd like it. Well I didn't at first. There was a definite "Oh no PTB, what have you done!" moment early on but, by the season end, I was loving it and am definitely looking forward to season 2.
        Between that and Sanctuary it''ll defintely be nice to have something worth watching on the box.
        Maybe I should watch the second half of the season. I switched off when they
        Spoiler:
        rescued Rush
        in the first ep back.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        You're welcome, DM

Cags - exactly me. Unsure at first, but gave it a shot, and now I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Can't wait for Season 2. HEEE

Oh, Sanctuary, I definitely can't wait for the boxset or Season 3.
        Oh me too! I'm really hoping that we'll get some interesting Special Features

MoB, if you have a few minutes spare sometime, can you go here, make a sprite of yourself and pm it to me? That way I can make you a proper '69 banner

Comment

Hi Woohoos!

I had an awesome clinic day. A whole bunch of the gyns didn't show up so I only saw about 8 pts today (along with the other mw who saw around the same number). So nice after yesterday! Then I had a fabulous voice lesson. Something just clicked into place today and it had me grinning like a fool. AND I had the most amazing hair day. Srsly. Good hair makes me really happy.

Since Andi isn't home for me to squee with, I'm going to share a clip of my lesson. Under the spoilers:
          Spoiler:
          So, it's a little lessony, recorded with my iPhone's crappy internal mic, but I found something new in an old piece of music. Listen if you feel like it, don't if you don't. I don't know what program to use to trim it down, but it's relatively short anyhow (~11mins) I just felt like sharing my creative mojo. I have to lol at my voice teacher's very soft "that's quite good, lets..." 's like she doesn't want to scare me away.

Anyhow, here's the link if you care to have a little listen.
          http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZJQUEB2F

YAY for good days! I'm having some wine & cheese & crackers to try to chill out so I can sleep
          Your singing was quite beautiful.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Probably an internship in Atlanta and otherwise somewhere else in the USA(I really want to do my internship in the USA(I have to do it abroad))
            Do you know where in Atlanta?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              I have *looks at clock* about 8 hours to get my house clean/tidy enough for my visitors tonight. *looks around* Yeah, it could take that long
              I'm honoured . You really don't have to go to that much trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                I'm honoured . You really don't have to go to that much trouble
                Oh well, in that case.....

*pours another cup of coffee, sits back and relaxes*

Comment

Why do I come to work on time? Because I am a glutton for punishment. Hee.

1. *blinks* Do you realize how confusing that was for me having only just woken up?

2. MoB, if you have a few minutes spare sometime, can you go here, make a sprite of yourself and pm it to me? That way I can make you a proper '69 banner
                  1. Oops! Sorry! I totally missed that, lol.

2. Let me see if the work network will let me. If not, I'll do it when I get home later.

Originally posted by penjab View Post
                  Your singing was quite beautiful.
                  Thank you!
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to sit on a secret?

Argh! Driving me crazy.

I have too many pages to catch up on so *hugs* all around.

Almost forgot! Congratulations on your 69 post MoB !

So how is everyone?
                    sigpic

Comment

Why do I come to work on time? Because I am a glutton for punishment. Hee.

1. Oops! Sorry! I totally missed that, lol.
                      I'll let you off this time

2. Let me see if the work network will let me. If not, I'll do it when I get home later.

Thank you!
                      Got it!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      Morning WooHoo's

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to sit on a secret?

Argh! Driving me crazy.
                      You can't come in here and say that, then just leave us hanging Tellmetellmetellme!!! *bounces*

Almost forgot! Congratulations on your 69 post MoB !

So how is everyone?
                      Speaking for myself, I'm fine thanks I've just figured out how to fade out a music track in WMM, which is good because the track I'm using is 17 minutes long Sorry Martin, not even for you can I make a 17 minute vid

Soooo........ Bree........ anything interesting happening with you?

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

Soonish day two of american college I love it that I don't have to get up that early anymore to travel so long!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          Morning WooHoo's

1. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to sit on a secret?

Argh! Driving me crazy.

2. Almost forgot! Congratulations on your 69 post MoB !

3. So how is everyone?
                          1. Yes! I feel your pain.

2. Gracias!

3. Good!

1. I'll let you off this time

2. Got it!

3. Speaking for myself, I'm fine thanks I've just figured out how to fade out a music track in WMM, which is good because the track I'm using is 17 minutes long Sorry Martin, not even for you can I make a 17 minute vid
                          1. Phew!

2. Woo! \0/

3. I can cut music in final cut, but am clueless how to do just a simple MP3, hence the 11+ minute track I posted last night. I think I need to get some software... LOL re: the 17 minute vid. What track are you using???
                          sigpic

Comment

1. Yes! I feel your pain.

2. Gracias!

3. Good!

1. Phew!

2. Woo! \0/

3. I can cut music in final cut, but am clueless how to do just a simple MP3, hence the 11+ minute track I posted last night. I think I need to get some software... LOL re: the 17 minute vid. What track are you using???
                            You should have Movie Maker on you pc, it comes with your Windows............ assuming you're using Windows

Um.... keeping that to myself for now. It's kind of a personal thing and I'm not sure if I want to make it public.

*waves to Jann* Good that you don't have to get up early, we know what a morning person you're not

Comment

1. You should have Movie Maker on you pc, it comes with your Windows............ assuming you're using Windows

2. Um.... keeping that to myself for now. It's kind of a personal thing and I'm not sure if I want to make it public.
                              1. Oh, goodness no. Mac girl all the way.

2. No worries. Sorry!
                              sigpic

Comment

Jumble, I sent you a PM
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X