The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just don't splash anyone

Good luck with your appointment. See you later.
    sigpic

Comment

Valerie, I'm sure once you get to High School, and you've been there a while, it won't seem like you were ever anywhere else. Actually, you'll be desperate to leave

Jumble

Good luck!

I like Taylor Swift's voice, but I have only heard the song 'Love Story'

EDIT: Every other driver is an idiot... hmmm. I can't make exceptions for some people? Like the WooHoos I know that drive and drive so well? Like you? Hmmmm
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

What, we have 3 guest now....hmmmm. Well Jumble you might have just got up and taking a shower. Me, it is almost 1am and I'm going to bed. So good night to our visitors and Jumble and m_Wendy_r (what does the M and R stand for anyhow). See ya all later.
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Woodiehoos

Jumble - i love the new pics! the workwear-looking ones are very classy!!!

Nik - glad to hear surgery went well! You're so brave!!! now, no being naughty and doing to much with your injury!!!

we have our annual Sleazeball at uni on Friday...the name itself is enough to have me worried
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Ah, bring on the heat, as far as I'm concerned! It hardly ever gets hot enough for me in this country I love it 25C and up But then again, I'm always cold unless I have a positive source of warmth - I'm liable to be found in jumpers clutching a hot water bottle any time the temperature drops below 20
            Hear hear! It's already starting to get chilly in the mornings up here . Stoopid Winter.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Ok, secret guilty pleasure right there. That Romeo and Juliet song... I adore it!
            Please tell me that's not a cover of the Dire Straits song...

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Hey Sarai - I know it has taken a while, but I finally found my photo paper and have printed out the pictures for you.....I will take them to the post office tomorrow, I promise. You'll love them. Especially the one with Jumble and Martin. Oh yeah, and a bunch of them with Dan!
            *hugs Laurie* Looking forward to it

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
            I will catch up later. I am still very sleepy and I pretty much slept all day. Drugs are good.

Thank you everyone for the Extra Special Hugs. It means a lot to me. Woohoos are such great friends.

Surgery went well. I was a little nervous in the beginning when I had to wait for my turn. It didn't take long for them to prep me. They had to shave me in a certain area for a nerve block which was weird. Had a man anethesiologist too. He was good looking though. After that I was out and woke up in recovery with no pain. That nerve block works wonders. Starting to feel a little pain now. They cleaned up the damage in my knee and reconstructed a new MPFL for me. It was from a donor, so they gave me some paperwork to thank the donor family. That made me a little emotional. I am wearing a knee brace right now locked at zero degrees and will start physical therapy soon. I have to wear the knee brace for six weeks where they will change the degree of ROM based on my pain and PT. The doctor said my knee looks good and I shouldn't have a problem with it in the future, at least with patella dislocations.

*goes back and checks what she typed* I wouldn't want to sound loopy and all.
            Glad to hear it went well Nik, now rest up and definitely get yourself a bell !

Comment

Just don't splash anyone
              In my dreams

Good luck with your appointment. See you later.
              Bye *waves*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              Valerie, I'm sure once you get to High School, and you've been there a while, it won't seem like you were ever anywhere else. Actually, you'll be desperate to leave

Jumble

Good luck!

I like Taylor Swift's voice, but I have only heard the song 'Love Story'

EDIT: Every other driver is an idiot... hmmm. I can't make exceptions for some people? Like the WooHoos I know that drive and drive so well? Like you? Hmmmm
              You're taking a bit for granted there

What, we have 3 guest now....hmmmm. Well Jumble you might have just got up and taking a shower. Me, it is almost 1am and I'm going to bed. So good night to our visitors and Jumble and m_Wendy_r (what does the M and R stand for anyhow). See ya all later.
              I've often wondered that

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              Hi Woodiehoos

Jumble - i love the new pics! the workwear-looking ones are very classy!!!

Nik - glad to hear surgery went well! You're so brave!!! now, no being naughty and doing to much with your injury!!!

we have our annual Sleazeball at uni on Friday...the name itself is enough to have me worried
              Can you really see me changing nappies in that outfit?

Sleazeball, huh? I can think of a few guys that should be there

But definitely not this one......

Oh, whoops! Did I splash you?

Comment

*huggles*
                So it's true that English people always like talking about the weather!
                Sorry if I don't write too much but sometimes it's tiring writing in a foreign languange!
                And moreover I was making this:

sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  *huggles*
                  So it's true that English people always like talking about the weather!
                  Hey! It was the Americans that started it

Sorry if I don't write too much but sometimes it's tiring writing in a foreign languange!
                  And moreover I was making this:

[video=youtube;nekjnHUW-CY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nekjnHUW-CY
                  It must be, but you do very well with it

Lovely little vid, love the way you've coloured it

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                    I will catch up later. I am still very sleepy and I pretty much slept all day. Drugs are good.

Thank you everyone for the Extra Special Hugs. It means a lot to me. Woohoos are such great friends.

Surgery went well. I was a little nervous in the beginning when I had to wait for my turn. It didn't take long for them to prep me. They had to shave me in a certain area for a nerve block which was weird. Had a man anethesiologist too. He was good looking though. After that I was out and woke up in recovery with no pain. That nerve block works wonders. Starting to feel a little pain now. They cleaned up the damage in my knee and reconstructed a new MPFL for me. It was from a donor, so they gave me some paperwork to thank the donor family. That made me a little emotional. I am wearing a knee brace right now locked at zero degrees and will start physical therapy soon. I have to wear the knee brace for six weeks where they will change the degree of ROM based on my pain and PT. The doctor said my knee looks good and I shouldn't have a problem with it in the future, at least with patella dislocations.

*goes back and checks what she typed* I wouldn't want to sound loopy and all.
                    Glad to hear your recovery is going well. Eye on the prize.

Originally posted by jumble View Post

1. You're drinking beer whilst delivering babies?

2. Thank you I'm planning to do another one in September with both of my daughters. That could be interesting..........

3. I did too....... oh, you meant the weather? We had gorgeous weather while we were there. Not too hot and low humidity Except for the set tour, where everyone was perspiring freely. How they work in that environment every day without melting is a total mystery to me
                    1. Ha! Sometimes you feel like you wish you could. Alas, no. But I did have a nice big one at the game last night.

2. That will be fab, and you must post the results!

3. The weather was lovely, but it's not like that all the time. Just something about the vibe of the city called me home. I especially loved North Van, OMG SO GREEN! But the whole city just won me over completely.

Okay, enough procrastinating. Same clinic today. Trying to keep all my hair.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Morning Woohoos!

Glad to hear your recovery is going well. Eye on the prize.

1. Ha! Sometimes you feel like you wish you could. Alas, no. But I did have a nice big one at the game last night.
                      Better idea wood be to give the beer to the mums-to-be Or a hefty slug of whisky

Hey, I speak from experience

2. That will be fab, and you must post the results!
                      Oh I will

3. The weather was lovely, but it's not like that all the time. Just something about the vibe of the city called me home. I especially loved North Van, OMG SO GREEN! But the whole city just won me over completely.

Okay, enough procrastinating. Same clinic today. Trying to keep all my hair.
                      Oh I definitely felt that! Couldn't get enough of it, although I found it hard to navigate what with the way the streets are laid out. But then, navigation never was my strong point. Ask Sarai

Hope you have better day *hugs*

Oh, and I found that pic of the play fountains at Coal Beach

The red sunshades at the back are where the restaurant is
                      Last edited by Jumble; 18 August 2010, 04:16 AM.

Comment

*runs in*

Just back for my first class(accounting)...so far the teacher seemed nice but it was in this big lecture hall so can't say a lot about it. As for the material we discussed it was freakingly easy so far. I already had this in highschool *grins*
                        sigpic

Comment

1. Better idea wood be to give the beer to the mums-to-be Or a hefty slug of whisky

2. Hey, I speak from experience

3. Oh I will

4. Oh I definitely felt that! Couldn't get enough of it, although I found it hard to navigate what with the way the streets are laid out. But then, navigation never was my strong point. Ask Sarai

5. Hope you have better day *hugs*

6. Oh, and I found that pic of the play fountains at Coal Beach

The red sunshades at the back are where the restaurant is
                          1. You know, back in the day, they used to treat pre-term labor with IV alcohol. Just sayin

3. Woo! \0/

4. I had my portable GPS that I just plugged into my rental, but after a few times out, I was okay with the navigation. It's a pretty small city. I've lived in Brooklyn for 2 years and still don't know my way around, lol. After 12 years in Manhattan, Bk is way confusing.

5. Thanks. I think I will. It's a lighter day today. Only 9 OB pts scheduled, and the rest are GYN who may or may not show up depending on their mood and the weather. I can probably count on about 1/2 of them to show and their are 12 of them scheduled. So we'll see.

6. Aw, *sniff* missing my favorite spot! I'll have to post my pics later when I am home and photobucket is not blocked. It's late night week for me this week! Last night Yankees game in the Bronx, tonight lesson in the city, tomorrow the B52's at Coney Island. I think Friday after work I'm going to have to have a date with my couch. And the laundry.

Waiting for my first pt to show...
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

You think so? I must have thought it was the best at the time, but now I prefer the first and fourth ones in the spoilers

Btw, you really should remove the [img] and [/img] tags, otherwise the mods will slap your wrist
                            Jumble, I think I like the second one in the spoilers the best. You look great and it looks very natural.
                            sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

I got the ticket!!!! See you all in Februaryyyy!!!

*runz out*
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                *runs nekkid through the empty thread*

*waves to guests*
                                Ok, do you belong to a nudist colony?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X