The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Now, what is this about a gathering of the clan. Sounds like a lot of fun. Could I possibly be invited????
    Well I think that's a given.

Hmmmmm wonder if I can afford two trips to England next year. Eek..... could be hard on the budget..... I'll have to check this out before I can actually say I could come ... that is if I'm allowed back in the country after staying a few days with Jumble in February.
    Hmm, now why might you be over here in February, pray tell?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Woot! Going to a Scottish Festival this weekend! My time off just came through! Woohood!

Woohoo, for a weekend off!

*Grabs Joe, SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHES*

*quickly nabs Joe for a quick peck and retruns him to LJ's embrace before she even noticed he was gone.... hopefully *
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Well I think that's a given.

Hmm, now why might you be over here in February, pray tell?

Woohoo, for a weekend off!

*quickly nabs Joe for a quick peck and retruns him to LJ's embrace before she even noticed he was gone.... hopefully *
      *eyes Cags* Maybe I should send him some chap stick
      sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Had a lovely, if tiring work day today. I was at our one clinic where I can actually be a midwife and give patients lots of time. Such a rare happening for me.

Now wine and food.

Originally posted by jumble View Post

One of the coolest things I saw in Vangroovy was down at Coal Beach, where they have an area full of water sprays and fountains for the kids to play in. Very tempting on a hot day I can tell you I'm sure I have a pic of it somewhere.....
        I think I know the place you are talking about! It's right by a pub-type restaurant? I stayed just up the road from here. Had kids playing in the fountains right by me at several meals. Made me wish, just a little, that I was a kid again.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Ah I love his huggles. Yes. He huggles not hug. And they are squishy ones too since they make us all happy.
          Speaking as a recent recipient, I can confirm that they are definitely huggles

P.S. It's supposed to rain tomorrow. Here's hoping Sky weather is it's usual rubbish at predicting the weather.
          It is raining So much for the planned picnic

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Woot! Going to a Scottish Festival this weekend! My time off just came through! Woohood!

*Grabs Joe, SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHES*

...also...

*waves* in case our lurker is Di and not Joe.
          I should never have mentioned Di lurking - it's made you all paranoid
          Originally posted by llp View Post
          Hi all, just catching up. Sorry to tell you this Jumble, but Claire came back and corrected the date of the starting of Sanctuary. Seems she saw the add for season 2 and nothing has yet to be posted for Season 3.
          I know But still, it'll be somewhere around the end of September/beginning of October, and that's only a few weeks away

Now, what is this about a gathering of the clan. Sounds like a lot of fun. Could I possibly be invited????

Hmmmmm wonder if I can afford two trips to England next year. Eek..... could be hard on the budget..... I'll have to check this out before I can actually say I could come ... that is if I'm allowed back in the country after staying a few days with Jumble in February.

How is everyone doing.....I know I am late for the party tonight. But I had to put a warning out to someone thinking of spending a few nights in Tiajuana.....not a very safe place to be in the daytime. At night...down right dangerous.
          I'm sure you can manage it I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to manage AT5, Peak District cottage, trip to Seattle and a hop across to The Netherlands all in one year Seems I've made some promises I might not be able to keep until the year after

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          *pops on in*

Howdy woodiehoos I like all this planning business, very exciting!!!

Perhaps I need to get my show optioned in the UK...what are the chances? 0%? Hmm, I thought so...I shall try anyway I wanna meet you all! And to think, I was there three years aog *sigh* before I really knew any of you *double sigh*

My best friend is moving to Londond in just a couple of weeks...perhaps I can get her to keep tabs on you...you know, some good stalking never went astray, right?

Oooh - did I tell you my show got optioned in Japan??! Still early days in the agreements, but we're all very excited

*realizes she is late for uni*
          *runs out of the thread*
          It is! *bounces*

*huggles Bekki*
          Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          *waves*

Had a lovely, if tiring work day today. I was at our one clinic where I can actually be a midwife and give patients lots of time. Such a rare happening for me.

Now wine and food.

I think I know the place you are talking about! It's right by a pub-type restaurant? I stayed just up the road from here. Had kids playing in the fountains right by me at several meals. Made me wish, just a little, that I was a kid again.
          That's the place! We had lunch there just before our seaplane flight

Comment

Oh terrific! There's an alleyway between my house and my neighbour, and there's a guy in there with a jackhammer Not only deafening, but also wall-shaking Can't see my baby getting much sleep today

Morning Martin.......

Comment

*giggles at the fact of it being mornin' in the UK*

I just got back from clubbing I'm probably gonna have a big hangover in the mornin' but I had loooooooooooots of fun....although I must admit that the music in here is really bad but after a few drinks you don't notice that anymore.
              Also the guys getting on to you is way too funny. The Dutch guy(I know/like) and I found it too funny

So...g'night all

*licks Martin pic one time before she falls asleep*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *giggles at the fact of it being mornin' in the UK*

I just got back from clubbing I'm probably gonna have a big hangover in the mornin' but I had loooooooooooots of fun....although I must admit that the music in here is really bad but after a few drinks you don't notice that anymore.
                Also the guys getting on to you is way too funny. The Dutch guy(I know/like) and I found it too funny

So...g'night all

*licks Martin pic one time before she falls asleep*
                Glad you're having fun Jann, but just you be careful and take care of yourself.

*takes off Mom hat*

EXTRA SPECIAL SQUISHY HUGS
                FOR NIK!!!!

Hope the surgery goes well and that you'll be back on your
                feet in no time
                Last edited by Jumble; 17 August 2010, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Hello WooHoos. I've been sick, and still working lots of hours, so I've been quiet (ish).

Good luck, Nik with your surgery! *hugs* Thinking of you.

Oh right! Now you're further away you think you can get away with sticking your tongue out at your Granny, huh???? Just watch yourself young lady! I've got the travel bug now and you could just find me knocking on your door
                  Never stick the tongue out at Granny, ever!

Yeah, I feel soooo sorry for you

Seriously, I'm glad you're settling in so well and making friends

Oh, and apparently we get Sanctuary S3 on 12th October, although it also says Monday nights at 10pm, which wood be the 11th Either way it puts us 2 weeks behind the US We're going to have to seriously be careful of spoilers

Thanks Claire
                  YAY Sanctuary!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  Sneaking in for less than a minute!
                  Question for Jumble, Cags, Sarai, Wendy and Josi (and any UK'ers I may have missed :
                  Is there a place that is sort of in the middle of where you all live?
                  Might make it easier for us when we're trying to figure out where we're going to stay.
                  Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Well I don't know what the others will recommend but if you are looking for somewhere in the middle and somewhere nice to stay and see something of England that's waaaay more beautiful than London (sorry Cags ) I would suggest the Peak District.

http://www.peakdistrict.gov.uk/

http://www.visitpeakdistrict.com/

In terms of being in the middle of the Woohoos that's about halfway in between me and Josi, Jumble and Cags, very close to Wendy but unfortunately miles away from Oma. But then she's miles away from everything
                  Oooooh, I love the Peak District! And yeah, it is pretty close to me

Depending on when they're planning on coming, weren't we thinking of getting a holiday cottage in the Peak District to meet in next year? This could work out really well *bounces*

I haven't booked my holiday dates for next year yet........

7 year old studying the pics on my wall earlier...

"Those pictures are really nice. My favourite is the one where he's kissing your cheek. But I don't like the one where he's hugging you - I can't see your pretty face!"

Awwww! Love really is blind
                  Wow, now that sounds so nice. A cottage.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs WooHoos*

If there's a big UK WooHoo meet next year, I'm coming!
                  *fistpump*
                  Yeah.
                  *blinks*

YAY!!!! *bounces*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Wendy for being sick* I thought you were just busy

Thanks for the back-up on the tongue thing

Er... no, I didn't mean this tongue thing.........

........ although *stares at gif*....

Hmm.........

Oh look! I found some more....

Is it me, or is it hot in here?

Comment

You'd think with all these extra children I'd be too busy to play woodn't you? In fact, the more there are the easier my job gets

This one is for LJ....

Gosh, some of those are rough Maybe I should do some remakes, when I've got some time..........

Comment

Found some more.

Got a thing about the beard? Me??

Um, how did you guess?

Comment

ooh, just-taking-his-glasses-off Martin

now if only he would absentmindedly put them in his mouth while he was working...

*huggles Jumbly*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            ooh, just-taking-his-glasses-off Martin

now if only he would absentmindedly put them in his mouth while he was working...
                            Oh yes!!! Now why exactly is that such a sexy thing to do? *shrugs* I don't know, but it is

*huggles Jumbly*
                            *huggles back*

Ok, this is where I start to earn the humungous amount of money I'm being paid today - off to the park with 6 very boisterous children

And we'll see which one of us gets the muddiest................
                            Last edited by Jumble; 17 August 2010, 03:07 AM.

Comment

I vote you get the muddiest! That's the most fun

There's something in the thought of being muddy and Martin having a shower sponge handy...
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you Jumble. It started off as just busy, then I was exhausted and then sick. I've still got a cough. Boo. And my wisdom tooth has decided to grow. I'm still gonna wait for my scheduled dentist appointment though because it isn't killing me, just sore.

I watched this "new driver" video that went on and on about statistics... not so nice

*huggles* Good luck with the children at the park! Sounds like a hard job!

Love the Martin gifs Especially the sunglasses one
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X