The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    And you'll let us know flight numbers etc. nearer the time won't you? So we can turn up at the airport with the Big Woohoo banner which we shall unfurl too declare our love for all thigns Woohooey.

I said to Jumble when we were getting off the plane at Heathrow...they won't have a banner will they? No...no they won't......will they?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *gasps*

*squishy huggles Jumble*

*happy dances*

*waves* We're here to help Bree . So excited you might be coming to the UK!

EDIT: Boss has just gone home which means although I am still busy working, I can stay and play on the thread rather than dipping in and out! Yay!
      *huggles back*

Woohoo!

And you'll let us know flight numbers etc. nearer the time won't you? So we can turn up at the airport with the Big Woohoo banner which we shall unfurl too declare our love for all thigns Woohooey.

Good good.

I can't, alas. I have ironing to do *gasp* Me? iron?
      What??? Well now I'm hurt We didn't get a banner

Comment

So, how does one discover how many posts one has made in a thread? Just curious.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I said to Jumble when we were getting off the plane at Heathrow...they won't have a banner will they? No...no they won't......will they?!

We talked about it. Banner and balloons; but it was all a bit last minute deciding to come so we didn't have time.

Next time I'm going to get Bree's Martin-hunting-woohoos art made into tee-shirts and turn up in that.
          sigpic

Comment

*rolls out of bed*

Mornin' Woohoos!

I'm so happy I didn't get a banner...Cags was easy to find and it looked...normal

*stretches*

Not a lot more to say...only that a stupid drummer upstairs woke me up
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              So, how does one discover how many posts one has made in a thread? Just curious.
              For this one, go to the top of the page and click 'Stargate Fandom', then find the MWHS thread and click on the 'Replies' number. That will bring up the list

We talked about it. Banner and balloons; but it was all a bit last minute deciding to come so we didn't have time.

Next time I'm going to get Bree's Martin-hunting-woohoos art made into tee-shirts and turn up in that.
              AWESOME!! Can't wait to see that Sounds like a much more appropriate welcome home

Although I'd probably have noticed you quicker if you were carrying a Martin balloon

*waves to Jann* Gosh, you've gone quiet since you turned American

Comment

I can help you with that , it's part of my job after all .

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  For this one, go to the top of the page and click 'Stargate Fandom', then find the MWHS thread and click on the 'Replies' number. That will bring up the list
                  Thanks!

Now, off to work. Catch y'all tonight. (((((WooHoos))))
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*waves to Jann* Gosh, you've gone quiet since you turned American
                    *sticks tongue out* It's more that when I come online in the evenings y'all are already in bed...and it could also be that I'm more "quiet" because I talk so much during the day I'm outta online words lol!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      *sticks tongue out* It's more that when I come online in the evenings y'all are already in bed...and it could also be that I'm more "quiet" because I talk so much during the day I'm outta online words lol!
                      Oh right! Now you're further away you think you can get away with sticking your tongue out at your Granny, huh???? Just watch yourself young lady! I've got the travel bug now and you could just find me knocking on your door

Comment

Oh right! Now you're further away you think you can get away with sticking your tongue out at your Granny, huh???? Just watch yourself young lady! I've got the travel bug now and you could just find me knocking on your door
                        You need my address before you can travel to me *waggles eyebrows* I can get away wit anything...

nobody knows where I am...mwahahahahaha

*pokes granny*

And it's raining in here...Yucky...I think I got used to the hot weather too fast!
                        sigpic

Comment

You need my address before you can travel to me *waggles eyebrows* I can get away wit anything...

nobody knows where I am...mwahahahahaha

*pokes granny*

And it's raining in here...Yucky...I think I got used to the hot weather too fast!
                          What? You think my WooHoo radar won't find you? Don't you believe it!

*pokes Jann back*

Comment

What? You think my WooHoo radar won't find you? Don't you believe it!

*pokes Jann back*
                            I'm playing safe and am very quiet remember....I'm under the radar He he...

No poking to a granddaughter that is left all alone in a foreign country full with hot boys Such a sad story
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm playing safe and am very quiet remember....I'm under the radar He he...

No poking to a granddaughter that is left all alone in a foreign country full with hot boys Such a sad story
                              Yeah, I feel soooo sorry for you

Seriously, I'm glad you're settling in so well and making friends

Oh, and apparently we get Sanctuary S3 on 12th October, although it also says Monday nights at 10pm, which wood be the 11th Either way it puts us 2 weeks behind the US We're going to have to seriously be careful of spoilers

Thanks Claire

Comment

*flops on Woohoo couch*
                                *waves to everyone*
                                *is too tired to say anything else right now*
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X