Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    *iz not jealous of AT5 ladies...iz not jealous*

Goodness, imagine how naughty we leftover Woohoos can be in February without the AT5 Woohoos...

...we might make a shrine to Joe...Luvnjack will be our fearless leader and we shall create....er...more anarchy than usual! (is the anarchy of anarchy order? Who knows, maybe when you all come back, there will be alphabetized book shelves and named undies in here)

In other news, Jumble - that latest picspam was SO awesome, that I forgot about the oven timer and stared at it for 15 minutes longer than I was supposed to. Luckily, my oven is a little slower and colder than a normal oven, so no damage was done

*goes off to make a skirt, and wishes she had told her friend she wasn't a very good seamstres before she agreed to make one for her*

Did I mention CONGRATS ON GETTING AT5 TICKETS!!! (?) ...if not, well, there you go
    Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Muahahahahahaha!! We shall overrun the thread with snarkiness and Joe love!! And little PDL thunk on the side!

*looks at clock* Yes, its' the end of a veeeerrrrrry long week!
    Oh, HoW I LoVe TheSe IdEaS *waggling one's eyebrows while typing has a very strange effect on the text!*

ROFL! I've not seen most of those Odes before Obviously I was a tardy Woohoo and joined too late! *huggles Jumble's harddrive* It has all sorts of useful information in there!
    sigpic

Comment

Loving the odes and the ditties....

That's really put a smile on my face.

Carry on, as you were. I think we can rely on you, Jumble, to spam the thread with every amusing TPB (specifically Martin) funnies as you can find. Think of all that art!

sigpic

Comment

Yay for the Odes! Love them We have some talented Woohoos
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          Oh, HoW I LoVe TheSe IdEaS *waggling one's eyebrows while typing has a very strange effect on the text!*

ROFL! I've not seen most of those Odes before Obviously I was a tardy Woohoo and joined too late! *huggles Jumble's harddrive* It has all sorts of useful information in there!
          You'd be surprised what I have in there *waggles eyebrows*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Loving the odes and the ditties....

That's really put a smile on my face.

Carry on, as you were. I think we can rely on you, Jumble, to spam the thread with every amusing TPB (specifically Martin) funnies as you can find. Think of all that art!

Glad you like the spamming I'll fish out a few more in a minute..........

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Yay for the Odes! Love them We have some talented Woohoos
          Indeed we do

Comment

Hey! Guess what else I found buried in my hard drive? Dreams! Mine. Weird ones.........

*wails* My subconscious brain played a naughty trick on me It's 5am, and I've been awake since 3.30, when................

I dreamt that I was asleep in my bed, when suddenly the door burst open and Martin came in, plonked himself down on the bed and started shaking my shoulder "Jumble! Wake up! Jumble!! I have to tell you something!" So I turned to him and said..........."Martin, what are you doing? Look at the mess you've made of my duvet!!"

At which point I really woke up and thought "Wait! Martin was in my bedroom, and I whinged at him for mussing up my duvet??????????"

He looked like this

.............and I've been awake ever since wondering what the heck he wanted to tell me
            And why am I up at this ridiculous hour you may ask Mainly because I've had one of those nights full of weird dreams which woke me and then couldn't get back to sleep, again

So I dreamt I woke up to find Martin sat on my bed (sounding familiar? ) this time I didn't moan at him for messing up the duvet He smiled at me and said "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you! I just wanted to tell you ...." at which point he got sucked backwards into a vortex and disappeared with me screaming "Noooooo Maaaaaaartin!!!!" which woke me up

So I still don't know what the heck he wants to tell me

I drifted back to sleep and dreamt that I was floating on a cloud above the Sanctuary set, where everybody was painted green, even the camera operators Amanda and Chris were there, and everybody was looking behind invisible furniture and opening non-existent doors looking for Martin, because he'd disappeared. I kept trying to tell them that I'd seen him sucked away, but they couldn't seem to hear me. So then I shouted really loud "Martin's gone into the vortex!!!" which woke me up again

And I've been awake ever since
            The WooHoos were all dressed up and went off in a big white limo to a ball in this huge posh house, where Jumble, Nad and Bekki proceeded to hitch up their long dresses and slide down the bannisters Way to show ourselves up guys And in front of all TPTB except Martin, who wasn't there

After the ball, we all left in separate limos with TPTB tagging along (I was with BamBam ) We all headed off to my house, where we found Martin sitting at a desk in my spare bedroom, writing something for me (I have no idea what). There were piles of scripts and other stuff cluttered all over the desk, and a plate of fish and chips (told you it was weird) He was in a very bad mood and complaining that he didn't like the coffee. He said he could only drink chervil coffee. Chervil is a flat-leafed Parsley, used mostly in vegetable dishes (see? really weird!) So I said I wood go and get him some.

Downstairs in the living-room was my daughter, Jo, watching a huge tv. She said chervil coffee was just ridiculous and I should tell him we hadn't got any. I said FCOL, this is Martin!! and there was no way I could ever say 'No' to him about anythng! So off I went to the herb garden (which I don't have) to find some chervil and make him some coffee.

Then I woke up, with the whole thing startlingly clear, and rushed downstairs to write it all down before I forgot
            more to follow..........

Comment

More dreams.......

Yesterday's antics inspired a Martin dream.........

I dreamt I was woken by a tap-tapping sound which sounded oddly familiar. Came downstairs to find Martin sitting in the conservatory (again) with a stick of liquorice in his mouth, working on a laptop......... nekkid Apparently I wasn't surprised by this, just asked him if he needed anything, tea, coffee, peanut butter sandwich..... he said yes to the coffee and sandwich so I went into the kitchen to get them for him.

My kitchen window looks out into the conservatory, so I was watching him whilst making his snack. Still apparently unphased by the fact that he was naked *shakes head in wonder*

Then I looked at the laptop screen and recognised my sprite, only it was animated! And then a sprite of him appeared, also animated!

I handed him his sandwich and asked him 'How do you do that?' and he said 'Well that's the idea. I thought I'd do this one of us, and show you how to do it so that you can make the one that Joe wants of him and LJ.'

Then he started to explain how to animate the sprites (none of which made any sense to me ) in between bites of his sandwich, which weirdly never got any smaller

The dream ended on a sort of fade-out, with him still talking (with his hands, like he does), and me nodding my head as if I understood what he was on about

And I still wasn't surprised that we was naked
              The clip of Martin with his liquorice 'cigar' obviously had an impact on my sub-conscious

I dreamt that he was sitting in my conservatory typing away on a laptop with a cigar in his hand, and he kept coming through to the kitchen to flick the ash, so I took him an ashtray to save him the trouble I woke up with the impression that there was more of the dream, and there were other people in the house but I can't remember who they were

I do think it's odd that I only seem to dream about Martin when Michael's here
              Aaaaaaaand of course because Michael's here, who do I dream about?

I dreamt that Martin posted on here. He said he'd been lurking for a while, that he thinks the thread is great fun and he's not offended by all the stuff we say about him

He also said "Jumble, if you ever get to Vancouver I've got a huuuuge hug waiting for you!"

At which point I went into the conservatory where he was (again ) tapping away on my laptop and said to him "Why did you say that when you're already here with me?"

"I didn't want them to know that!"
              So I had to get up, just to check
              Now isn't that interesting?

Yet another Martin dream I don't remember it all, but what I do remember harks back to the 'Ghost' pottery scene we were talking about on the S/J thread a while ago..... only instead of pottery, he was using PS on my pc to put captions on pics of himself.... weird

Comment

And more dreams....

This morning I woke about 5am, went back to sleep and dreamed…. That Martin turned up at my house (except it wasn’t my house, but I was living there) and we were chatting about Sanctuary and what it was like living in Vancouver, and I asked him about his wife. Like, how she must be a really terrific person and very supportive considering how hard he works and the long hours etc. So off he goes to fetch her, and I made her coffee and we chatted. She was telling me how stressful it was for Martin when Sanctuary first got started, how much he’d invested in time and money, and what a big gamble it was to do the webisodes. She was really nice and obviously adores him (I soooo hope I dreamed that bit right ) But for the life of me I cannot tell you what she looks like, I seem to have lost that part but that’s probably because I don’t know what she actually looks like I have a vague memory of blue eyes, but that’s about it

I’m guessing it was sparked by the discussion with Michael about Vancouver It only took Martin about 5 minutes to go fetch his wife, so maybe my subconscious had me living just a few doors away……. *faints* I’m pretty sure that’s not quite what Michael has in mind
                Now that one I do find interesting, because what did he do when I met him? Gave me his phone so I could talk to his wife Starting to think I'm slightly telepathic

I just had a weird dream (again ). I dreamt I'd written a really really really long post on here, presumably extolling the virtues and talents of our PTB. Then a mod came in, quoted it and told me I had used far too much text "This is a Thunk thread. If you want to use this many words perhaps you should start a Discussion thread"

And apparently the words 'love' 'adoration' and 'wood die for' were unacceptable I thought you just said it was a Thunk thread??

I'm starting to worry about the effect all this adoration appreciation of Martin is having on my brain

I mean c'mon! How could I not 'love' 'adore' and 'die for' that?
                Oh, I forgot to tell you my dream

Martin and I were sitting in a room chatting, when he suddenly jumped up and said “We’ve got to get out of here! Run!” So off we ran down these wide corridors with Martin running ahead opening huge doors for us. I’ve no idea where we were, in some kind of facility a bit like the SGC with black and yellow chevron stripes along the walls.

It was really hot, and I was dripping wet. I was running along, when I saw this other guy holding a little dog () He said to me “Why is he making you run like that? Doesn’t he realise you’re dripping wet?” Martin must have heard him, because he came running back to me, took my shirt off me (), used it to dry me off a bit, and then took off his shirt and put it on me. It was this white shirt

and that left him just in his black t-shirt (and shorts of course ). Then he grabbed my hand and we started running again.

I asked him if we could slow down a bit, but he said “No! They’ll catch us if we do!” I have no idea who ‘they’ were, or why they wanted to catch us.

Some of the doors were split horizontally and had to be opened by sliding them apart, up and down. Others were normal double doors, sliding sideways. I remember thinking how strong he must be to be able to open them one-handed (since he was dragging me along with the other hand), and I was just starting to wonder just how much further we needed to go when I woke up to find my pillows on the floor and the duvet bundled up in a heap around me! That was at around 3am. I wrote this down so I wood remember it later. I needn’t have bothered

I went back to sleep, and immediately I was running down the endless corridors again, with Martin still pulling me along as before. I was starting to feel panicky, because I didn’t know how much longer I could keep on running (seriously, I’m not that fit ), so it was quite a relief when I woke up again around 3.45am.

I couldn’t get back to sleep, so I got up at 5am with this whole dream still frighteningly clear in my head.

So, any Freuds out there want to try to make sense of that?

What I find weird is that I rarely remember my dreams, but when I do, I remember them in startling detail

Comment

Aaaaaaan even more dreams. Can't believe I've had so many

I had a dream the other night, a bad dream, I woke up quite upset.

I dreamt a Canadian magazine did a feature about my Martinvids (why in the world they wood is beyond me, but it's a dream right?) A reporter had asked him what he thought about it, and there was a pic of him looking really annoyed with the caption "NO COMMENT!"

I guess my subconscious was feeling guilty about the Sex Bomb vid (which I know nothing about and certainly did not make
                  Last one, of mine

I have just had the weirdest dream

(Sarai please don't kill me, it was just a dream

I was at an SGA con, and somehow found myself on my own with Siler (for some reason it was Siler, not Dan) and he was hungry so we went out for dinner. Don't remember much detail about that...... except he kissed me goodnight when he dropped me back at my hotel

Some time later (I don't know how long, but I have the impression it was quite a while), we were on the Sanctuary set watching a scene being shot, when Martin came over to Siler complaining that his hand was hurting. He'd got cramp from holding his tool viewfinder for too long Siler said "Ask Jumble, she's good at massage". So Martin came over to me holding out his hand and looking all sorry for himself, and I started to massage it for him. He said he was sorry to be a pain, and that he really appreciated me helping because he'd got a really long day ahead of him. And (oh dear ) I said "No problem. I'd be happy to massage anything of yours!" Then he said his back was also aching, but instead of turning round, he put his arms around me so I had to reach round him to rub it! Talk about a close encounter (cuddly cuddly Martin, oh my oh my *faints*)

Then he ruined the whole thing by whispering in my ear "Are you sure you should be doing this while you're on your honeymoon!" Then I woke up.

How the heck I ended up married to 'Siler' is waaaaaay beyond me!!!!!
                  What strikes me as really weird is that I should dream this on a night when Michael should have been here, because I always seem to dream about Martin when Michael is here............ weird weird weird

Sarai there was only the one kiss, nothing else..... that I remember

Comment

Veeery interesting... little did we know
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      And more dreams....

Now that one I do find interesting, because what did he do when I met him? Gave me his phone so I could talk to his wife Starting to think I'm slightly telepathic

I'm starting to wish I could remember my dreams - I'm sure they'd star RDA And PDL. And Hugh. And Christian. *that's enough for now, mustn't be greedy*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Veeery interesting... little did we know
                        Yes.........

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

I'm starting to wish I could remember my dreams - I'm sure they'd star RDA And PDL. And Hugh. And Christian. *that's enough for now, mustn't be greedy*
                        I've never really remembered dreams before, only since I started having Martin dreams. Very strange.

There is another one which I don't think I actually posted on the thread, but I guess in for a penny, in for a pound..........

This was when I was in a really bad place after I lost Michael, totally lost.......

Tissue warning!

I had this dream four times.

Martin and Michael were sitting at a bar. Martin was drinking orange juice and Michael was drinking milk. Martin was saying "I can't believe she's being so weak, I've always thought she was a strong person, yet here she is drinking herself stupid every night and whingeing non-stop!"

And Michael said "I know, but there's nothing I can do, she's not hearing me. I'm so disappointed in her. Can't you do something about it?"

Martin: "I've tried, but she won't let me in her dreams anymore. How can I help her if she won't listen?"

And all the time I'm yelling at them that they're not being fair, it's too hard, how am I supposed to cope? But they can't hear me and I can't move my legs to get across the room to them. I sooo needed them to hug me

After the fourth time I had that dream I got a 'Little Hugs' card from Oma, which is pinned up on the shelf in front of me now. It says "Whenever you are feeling sad and things aren't going right, and your usual happy smile has slipped right out of sight, here's a little hug from me if I cannot be there, because I want you to know just how much I care." It brings me comfort every day

I realised that I was letting everybody down, but most of all myself, so I stopped drinking, gritted my teeth and tried harder. So now when I dream of Michael or Martin I hear them and they hear me

Clever Michael, using Martin to get through to me

Crazy things like that are what gets me through

Comment

Methinks there was a time when Jumble was hitting the broccoli just a wee bit too much.

*runz and ducks flying objects*
                          Last edited by Cagranosalis; 15 August 2010, 01:13 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Methinks there was a tie when Jumble was hitting the broccoli just a wee bit too much.

*runz and ducks flying objects*
                            Ah, but maybe the broccoli was clearing the telepathic lines

Comment

It is indeed possible... especially in light of the hug thing. Well that was true enough.
                              sigpic

Comment

*dies laughing* The JoeHoHos! I forgot! ROFL!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X