No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome = alarming, amazing, astonishing, awe-inspiring, breathtaking, daunting, formidable, imposing, impressive, magnificent, majestic, overwhelming, redoubtable, stunning, stupefying, wonderful, wondrous.

Hmm. Still not seeing an awesome enough word...............

Although in my case I guess stupefying pretty much covers it

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

*is jealous at woohoos that are going to AT5*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Where in MT!? *bounces*
        Where...
        Spoiler:
        We were in Kila, but now were down at Yellowstone. Gonna see Old Faithful and then start heading back home. :::sigh:::
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

*iz not jealous of AT5 ladies...iz not jealous*

Goodness, imagine how naughty we leftover Woohoos can be in February without the AT5 Woohoos...

...we might make a shrine to Joe...Luvnjack will be our fearless leader and we shall create....er...more anarchy than usual! (is the anarchy of anarchy order? Who knows, maybe when you all come back, there will be alphabetized book shelves and named undies in here)

In other news, Jumble - that latest picspam was SO awesome, that I forgot about the oven timer and stared at it for 15 minutes longer than I was supposed to. Luckily, my oven is a little slower and colder than a normal oven, so no damage was done

*goes off to make a skirt, and wishes she had told her friend she wasn't a very good seamstres before she agreed to make one for her*

Did I mention CONGRATS ON GETTING AT5 TICKETS!!! (?) ...if not, well, there you go
          sigpic

Comment

Night woohoos.

*tucks thread into bed*
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Goodness, imagine how naughty we leftover Woohoos can be in February without the AT5 Woohoos...

...we might make a shrine to Joe...Luvnjack will be our fearless leader and we shall create....er...more anarchy than usual! (is the anarchy of anarchy order? Who knows, maybe when you all come back, there will be alphabetized book shelves and named undies in here)

In other news, Jumble - that latest picspam was SO awesome, that I forgot about the oven timer and stared at it for 15 minutes longer than I was supposed to. Luckily, my oven is a little slower and colder than a normal oven, so no damage was done

*goes off to make a skirt, and wishes she had told her friend she wasn't a very good seamstres before she agreed to make one for her*

Did I mention CONGRATS ON GETTING AT5 TICKETS!!! (?) ...if not, well, there you go
              Muahahahahahaha!! We shall overrun the thread with snarkiness and Joe love!! And little PDL thunk on the side!

*looks at clock* Yes, its' the end of a veeeerrrrrry long week!
              sigpic

Comment

*runs in, flailing wildly*
                WE'RE GOING TO AT5!!!!!!!!
                *bounces*

sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *bounces*

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    WooHooooood! We're going to AT5! We got tickets!

*bounces like crazy on the couch*

ER......... yes Laurie, I really am going to bed
                    *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

*flails*

*bounces*

*jumps on couch*

*falls off*

Comment

*bounces*

*flails along with Josi*

Woohoo!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Just you keep out of my undies drawer young lady

He has that effect on me too - I haven't cooked anything for the last two weeks

That's our Bekki for you *huggles*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Muahahahahahaha!! We shall overrun the thread with snarkiness and Joe love!! And little PDL thunk on the side!

*looks at clock* Yes, its' the end of a veeeerrrrrry long week!
                        Only a little PDL? I suspect there will be a lot And I still don't care

*bounces*

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        Me too!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

*flails*

*bounces*

*jumps on couch*

*falls off*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        *flails along with Josi*

Woohoo!
                        *bounces* Are we lucky girls or what?

Sarai did you sort out the confusion (caused, I suspect, entirely by me ) about our ETA at Chez Oma?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Sarai did you sort out the confusion (caused, I suspect, entirely by me ) about our ETA at Chez Oma?
                          No ? The only email I've had is for the dinner on the Saturday night.

As far as I'm aware:
                          I drive down from Leeds after work on Thursday, pick up Josi and drive to Surrey. Stay overnight with Jumble then we all drive down Friday morning.
                          Set off Sunday very early from Oma's, brief lunch at Jumble's then drive back to Leeds.
                          Spend the rest of the week sleeping off the journey.

Isn't that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            No ? The only email I've had is for the dinner on the Saturday night.

As far as I'm aware:
                            I drive down from Leeds after work on Thursday, pick up Josi and drive to Surrey. Stay overnight with Jumble then we all drive down Friday morning.
                            Set off Sunday very early from Oma's, brief lunch at Jumble's then drive back to Leeds.
                            Spend the rest of the week sleeping off the journey.

Isn't that right?
                            Ah, see? You could have put money on me having it all wrong

I got the Thursday muddled with the Friday

I was looking for something but couldn't remember where I'd filed it, so went rummaging through all my files and folders...

Been sitting here giggling for hours over all the odes and poems you WooHoos have written about Martin and our other BPTB

May well post a few later, just to remind you all how crazy you are

What? I'm not the crazy one! My devotion to Martin is purely professional..... really! It's his work I love, you know that.......

*cough*

Comment

Morining all!
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Good Afternoon MoB

Ok, I've got the address logged into the satnav and also printed out the route, just in case. Well, you never know when technology will let you down so you have to do it the old fashioned way

*waves to LJ and 2 guests*

Back later

Oh, hugpic......

What? I like that one.....

Oh, ok. Martinpic...

Comment

Working...
                                X