Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*squishy huggles Amanda*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*sends Nik get-well vibes*

*hugs Bree* That sucks, I'm sorry

*grabs Amanda*!!!!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Well done Wendy That's one of the hardest manoeuvres to master

*crosses fingers*
      I think my instructor lied to me then when he said, oh, it's easy! I'm sure I won't get it quite like that again, but I'm happy I did on the first time. It means when it goes wrong (and things always do), I can say, well, I know I can do, I have proof!
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Have a lovely time! Eat awesome food (well, of course you will, it's Anderson's ) and say hello to Stuart for me
        I told him Josiane said Hi! He looked confused, so I said "You don't know which one that is do you?" He said "No. But tell her I said Hi right back!" And I warned him that we will be descending upon him in November, and hopefully a lot of us in February

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Hi all. Waves at Jumble as she gets ready for Anderson's. Ready to go to England now, especially since I've washed all my clothes.

20,000+ posts. Jumble how can you do that. Hmmmmm then again, over 10,000+ just in this thread. Withdraws the question.

Wine_buyer.....I did mention thank you for telling me about the Sanctuary wine. I am going to have to buy a bottle to check it out. Amanda grabbed that so fast and then it disappeared. I wonder it she has tried it....I wonder if it is as good as the review about it!

Hey Jumble, I think I will bring a bottle of that with me to England. When Sarai, you and I get together we are going to have to try it!

Ready to go back to the Fish House in Vancouver. Miss you guys. And Jumble has signed off to go get dressed.
        Oh well, hope you have fun at your birthday dinner.
        Yes, bring Sanctuary wine! Lots of it I miss you too I'm going to download Skype tomorrow so we can see each other

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        Never ever think to yourself that things couldn't get any worse because at that point the universe will say HA! and things will indeed get worse.

*sigh*

*grabs chocolate and broccoli and hides under the bus*
        Oh Bree! I got your email, that really sucks I hope the bank will get it all sorted out for you and that it won't cost you anything *hugs*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        *runz back in having caught up*

*huggles Nik*

*huggles Bree some more*

Soddit...

*huggles all the Woohoos!*

Awesome video Jumble! Oh I love it. So effective! Can I share it on facebook please? Pretty please? I know someone who will really benefit from the sentiment?
        Absolutely! I've just answered your comment on youtube and said

"It's what pulled me back from the depths of despair and made me face life again, along with my focus on Martin and the support of all of my online friends. Because of that, I will always love it, them and him

But I'm really not sure how I'm going to get through September. Life has a habit of going on whether we like it or not. I'll survive, because I must. I can't let Michael down."

Martin has given me a huge boost, and I'm sure with you all here to help me, I'll get through it, but it's going to be very hard.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        *sends Nik get-well vibes*

*hugs Bree* That sucks, I'm sorry

*grabs Amanda*!!!!

I think my instructor lied to me then when he said, oh, it's easy! I'm sure I won't get it quite like that again, but I'm happy I did on the first time. It means when it goes wrong (and things always do), I can say, well, I know I can do, I have proof!
        Well he was hardly likely to tell you it was one of the most difficult manoeuvres, was he? You did very well, and I'm sure you'll do it again just as well. It's all about practising and knowing your vehicle

I've just got back from Anderson's. Awesome meal as usual. Sarai! I had the mussels!!! Niiiiiice! No pics, because I was too busy chatting Suz and Mike bought me a GORGEOUS picture frame, one of those leather ones that you can put several pics in. I have specific ones in mind And they bought me a pack of cupcakes, which I don't love more than Martin *glares at Nad* but I do love LOTS!!!!

*pours out the remaining wine*

*huggles everyone*

*squishy huggles Martin*

*looks at pics*

*sighs a happy sigh*
        Last edited by Jumble; 12 August 2010, 02:36 PM. Reason: How do you expect me to spell after that much wine and no sleep????

Comment

*runs in*

Just moved in my permanent dorm* First thing to set up was my laptop...it was for the music...really

Will make pictures once I'm settled

*goes of to unpack her bags*
          sigpic

Comment

Did I kill the thread? Sorry

I just noticed the Security Guards at the back and to the right of this pic........not that I've been staring at it or anything........

clicky ^^ and expand

She looks smiley, but he looks like he's wondering if Martin is safe..........

*waves to Jann* Can't wait to see those pics, so we know where you are

Comment

Bree is here.
              Bree is exhausted.
              Bree is going to drink some red wine.
              Bree is going to sleep early and bring a quick end to a horrible day.
              Bree *huggles you all*
              Bree will now stop talking in the third person.

If you can't laugh at what life throws at you then what else is there to do?
              I just wish I could get rid of this little black cloud that has been hanging over my head lately.

EDIT 1600 posts. Only 400 more to go.
              OH! Almost forgot! Congratulations on 20,000 Jumble!!!!!
              Only 10,000 on this thread?
              Is that the best you could do?
              sigpic

Comment

Bree is here.
                Bree is exhausted.
                Bree *huggles you all*

I just wish I could get rid of this little black cloud that has been hanging over my head lately.

*throws rocks at the black cloud*

*sprays it with 'go away' spray*

You need a nice clear blue sky to warm your heart and a little breeze to blow away the clouds

Or a Martin to blow them away for you

Oh, sorry! You need an Amanda to blow them away for you!

Comment

*throws rocks at the black cloud*

*sprays it with 'go away' spray*

You need a nice clear blue sky to warm your heart and a little breeze to blow away the clouds

Or a Martin to blow them away for you

Oh, sorry! You need an Amanda to blow them away for you!
                  Why not? She already blows me away. Imagine the damage she could do to a cloud. *waggles eyebrows*
                  He does too but I am keeping a respectful distance.

Char is home so Woodnight WooHoo's
                  sigpic

Comment

Why not? She already blows me away. Imagine the damage she could do to a cloud. *waggles eyebrows*
                    He does too but I am keeping a respectful distance.

Char is home so Woodnight WooHoo's
                    Good!

WoodNight Bree I hope tomorrow is better *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      *runs in*

Just moved in my permanent dorm* First thing to set up was my laptop...it was for the music...really

Will make pictures once I'm settled

*goes of to unpack her bags*
                      Yay!! Can't wait for the pics

Bree is here.
                      Bree is exhausted.
                      Bree *huggles you all*

*giggles*

I'm wishing for your black cloud to dissipate with all my might

*runs around some more*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Absolutely! I've just answered your comment on youtube and said

"It's what pulled me back from the depths of despair and made me face life again, along with my focus on Martin and the support of all of my online friends. Because of that, I will always love it, them and him

Thank you. That's a lovely thing to say.

I wanted to show it to my brother-in-law (Charles' sister's husband), Pat who you may have Farmvilled with ). Frances (Charles' sister) died last March, and he's struggled a lot but he's met someone new recently. Problem is, there's a lot of resistance to their relationship because there's a bit of an age difference - which is daft all things considered, because it''s not like it's a first or even a second or third in this family. So I wanted Pat to see it but also the rest of the family to remind them that happiness is a rare commodity and should be embraced wherever possible.

But I'm really not sure how I'm going to get through September. Life has a habit of going on whether we like it or not. I'll survive, because I must. I can't let Michael down."

Martin has given me a huge boost, and I'm sure with you all here to help me, I'll get through it, but it's going to be very hard.
                        Ah good old Significant Date Syndrome. It sucks, I know. The first is the worst; it always is, but it gets a little easier after that, although there's probably going to be a small part of you that will always think September sucks (I still hate October - 1st to 21st - after that, I'm fine but the anticipation and build up is almost always worse than the actual dates ).
                        Personally, I think it's impossible to have a sunny outlook all the time and a little pain helps us appreciate what's good in life so much more. The stronger people are always those who have endured hardships and come through, and found ways to focus their emotional energy in a positive way.

And becuase I'm crap with words and others say it better, (not to mention just a tad tipsy - hmm port and brandy - nice!) go watch this video/listen to the words. I shall probably make you cry again but it's perfect.

Did I kill the thread? Sorry

I just noticed the Security Guards at the back and to the right of this pic........not that I've been staring at it or anything........

She looks smiley, but he looks like he's wondering if Martin is safe..........

She looks like she's grinning her head off!

Bree is here.
                        Bree is exhausted.
                        Bree *huggles you all*

*huggles Bree some more*

*and again because Bree deserves it*
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi WooHoos!

*flops down with wine*

Off to catch up. Long day on very little sleep, but thankfully the labor fairy was kind today.

See you in a few!
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

1st: REALLY nice vid Jumble! <3

2nd: Only a small glass of wine today or my roomie may come home to find me unconscious on the couch.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            For me too

*runs back in with hugpic*

Well come on, we can't have too much favouratism
                            Hugs are awesome.

Thanks Val

*peeks out*
                            Someone hacked into my bank account and everything is gone. No checking. No savings. No nothing. The bank is "working on the problem". I have checks out there that are going to bounce. Do you think the bank will work on the overdraft charges that are going to pile up?
                            *ducks back under the bus*

*peeks out from the under the bus again*
                            *ducks back under the bus*
                            I'm so sorry, that really sucks. If it makes you feel any better, the bank should cover all of the fees and expenses and your money will get back to you soon. I've had this happen before, not all my funds, but large amounts in the thousands of dollars! The bank was very helpful and I didn't end up losing a cent in the end.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Just thought I would show something I got at the TSE auction....and signed by everyone:

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...uctionWin3.jpg

It was used on Peter Deluise's car in the web episode.
                            I love this SO hard!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

I couldn't either when I first joined GW

I've tried. I'm hopeless. *sigh*

Oh, and can I pimp a series? I got a BBC series "William and Mary" from Netflix. It's AWESOME. It's a show about the relationship between an undertaker and a midwife. It's mildly soapy, but SO SO good. I laugh and I cry every. single. episode. /pimp
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

MOB, I would get into that series if I didn't have my hands full already
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                                I'm soooooo glad you asked that Nik, saved me from feeling stupid asking
                                Um. . . your welcome. Okay, now I feel like an idiot. *hides under the bus . . . wait, whose eyes are those looking at me?*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Oh, and can I pimp a series? I got a BBC series "William and Mary" from Netflix. It's AWESOME. It's a show about the relationship between an undertaker and a midwife. It's mildly soapy, but SO SO good. I laugh and I cry every. single. episode. /pimp
                                I wonder why. *looks at bolded*

Aw, poor Bree. When life throws you a curve ball (yes softball analogy), you hit it out of the park. And you are a strong woman who can do that. You go girl!

Wow, Laurie, those are some *cough* nice *cough* pics of Dan. Has he been working out?

Cags, that song always makes me cry. Beautiful choice.

Jann, glad you are settled into your permanent dorm. Do you have the same roomie or a new one of the male persuasion?
                                sigpic
                                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Working...
                                X