No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all. Waves at Jumble as she gets ready for Anderson's. Ready to go to England now, especially since I've washed all my clothes.

20,000+ posts. Jumble how can you do that. Hmmmmm then again, over 10,000+ just in this thread. Withdraws the question.

Wine_buyer.....I did mention thank you for telling me about the Sanctuary wine. I am going to have to buy a bottle to check it out. Amanda grabbed that so fast and then it disappeared. I wonder it she has tried it....I wonder if it is as good as the review about it!

Hey Jumble, I think I will bring a bottle of that with me to England. When Sarai, you and I get together we are going to have to try it!

Ready to go back to the Fish House in Vancouver. Miss you guys. And Jumble has signed off to go get dressed.
    Oh well, hope you have fun at your birthday dinner.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Never ever think to yourself that things couldn't get any worse because at that point the universe will say HA! and things will indeed get worse.

*sigh*

*grabs chocolate and broccoli and hides under the bus*
      *gets under the bus and huggles Bree*

*runs out of thread*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
        *Huggles Bree*
        Thanks Val
        Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *joins in fangurling Lee Wilson*

*Crawls under the bus and hugs Bree*
        Anything you want to talk about?
        *peeks out*
        Someone hacked into my bank account and everything is gone. No checking. No savings. No nothing. The bank is "working on the problem". I have checks out there that are going to bounce. Do you think the bank will work on the overdraft charges that are going to pile up?
        *ducks back under the bus*
        Originally posted by llp View Post
        Hi all. Waves at Jumble as she gets ready for Anderson's. Ready to go to England now, especially since I've washed all my clothes.

20,000+ posts. Jumble how can you do that. Hmmmmm then again, over 10,000+ just in this thread. Withdraws the question.

Wine_buyer.....I did mention thank you for telling me about the Sanctuary wine. I am going to have to buy a bottle to check it out. Amanda grabbed that so fast and then it disappeared. I wonder it she has tried it....I wonder if it is as good as the review about it!

Hey Jumble, I think I will bring a bottle of that with me to England. When Sarai, you and I get together we are going to have to try it!

Ready to go back to the Fish House in Vancouver. Miss you guys. And Jumble has signed off to go get dressed.
        Oh well, hope you have fun at your birthday dinner.
        *peeks out from the under the bus again*
        Do you have any idea how happy you have just made me.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Val

Glad to bring some joy. Tries to kick the so & so who hacked your account. Where are my steel toed shoes???

That happened to my mother. They almost wiped out her checking account before we caught it. The bank (in the US) covered all the losses and no charges were incurred. But because it was under $10,000 they basically did nothing and we even had a fingerprint and possibly a photo. The Feds just couldn't be bothered. So if you keep your stealing under a certain amount it can go on for years. And we know her original check was stolen at the post office because she mailed it from there.
          sigpic

Comment

(((((((Bree))))))) That's awful
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Val

*peeks out*
              Someone hacked into my bank account and everything is gone. No checking. No savings. No nothing. The bank is "working on the problem". I have checks out there that are going to bounce. Do you think the bank will work on the overdraft charges that are going to pile up?

Oh Bree, that's terrible. I can't believe someone would stoop so low.
              *Huggles again*
              If there's anything we can do to help... or cheer you up, don't hesitate to ask.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey Sarai..... I haven't had the chance to mail the package yet but I'll try and get it done tomorrow......so here is something to look at while you wait:

sigpic

Comment

*hugs Bree again*

Some people really, really suck.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Just thought I would show something I got at the TSE auction....and signed by everyone:

It was used on Peter Deluise's car in the web episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

That is so cool laurie!!

69 Post!! *smokes some broccoli*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        That is so cool laurie!!

69 Post!! *smokes some broccoli*
                        Thanks and CONGRATS on the 69 POST! Joining you in the broccoli.....
                        sigpic

Comment

*peeks in*

SuperMassiveSquishyHuggles Bree. That just sucks. I hope you can get it all sorted out.

Congratulations on your AWESOME 20,000 posts Jumble!
                          Did I see that you have a new video? Hmm, *checks back a few pages* I'm gonna go watch that whilst doing battle with the printer (which is slowly leeching away the last vestiges of my will to live; I've even hit the port and brandy so it must be serious. )

*wanders off mumbling something about pickaxes and toners...*
                          sigpic

Comment

Hehe, as the Lady on the Parkbench always says:
                            ''Boys make you fat. ...Real Men help you loose weight.''
                            : P
                            *huggles the Lady on the Parkbench* Nad, she really should pop in more often

And when I'm sad, Joe's such a clown
                            And if I get scared, I know Coop is around
                            So let them say the wait's too long
                            'Cause I don't care, with Wood we can't go wrong
                            *weeps* *misses Coopie*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            No need to worry, Jumble : D
                            Now I have that Postman song in my head. Hahaha.
                            :LOL: I'm sure that's infinitely better than the movie I had running through my head

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            I have no idea what that's about, but it sounds pretty much like us ; )

Ah! Now you've shown us what a true WooHoo you are! Wine is our life-blood, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise Just add in a little brocolli and you are truly one of us : D
                            *polishes halo* This one is actually a genuine halo

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            This is why I need to read from the top of the page to the bottom instead of working my way up. I miss things that make me go :eek :

I generally have to get used to her being a brunette. I watch SG-1 so much that when I put Sanctuary on I get confused. Besides, Carter and Magnus are so different that it's okay and it doesn't take long! : D

You do need to watch more Stargate... ; ) : D : P
                            That's one problem I expected to have after 10 years of seeing AT as Sam, but Helen was so different, I had no difficulties accepting her as Magnus at all

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            4. I have photoshop, but I'm not much of a graphic artist. I can sing, I can write, I can even act passably well, but I can't draw or compose art in any way.
                            I couldn't either when I first joined GW

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Dear Jumble:

I found it!
                            MOB (noun): Member: Operation Bum. Mission objective: to seek out and thunk the bum

Pretty much describes me in a nutshell. ; )
                            *grins* Remembers happy times

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                            My husband says the same thing. I am wearing a brace that prevents anything from moving sideways with a patella protector, so that helps. The leg is getting stronger, but the knee is unstable and the patella keeps slipping out of its groove thanks to that ligament that is torn. I know my limits, so I am playing first base. I so miss the outfield.

That's the spirit and one that I do share. My knee will be a lot better for next season. : )
                            *huggles* Hope all goes well next week
                            *points to what Jumble said* Listen to what she said!!

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                            Okay, stupid question, but who is the guy in that pic with you Jumble? I know he is from Sanctuary since that is from your set tour. I know, I've only seen one episode of it, so am ignorant of all things Sanctuary. Please forgive me.
                            I'm soooooo glad you asked that Nik, saved me from feeling stupid asking

Thanks Val

*peeks out*

*huggles Bree*

*see's [B]Josi's [/i][B]Jack's Back [/i]sig* I love that sig
                            sigpic

Comment

*runz back in having caught up*

*huggles Nik*

*huggles Bree some more*

Soddit...

*huggles all the Woohoos!*

Awesome video Jumble! Oh I love it. So effective! Can I share it on facebook please? Pretty please? I know someone who will really benefit from the sentiment?
                              sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in with only 1 eye because it got poked out my a certain someone*

Hi!!!

*squishes you all*

Sorry I haven't been here lately. I got a new job so I've been super busy with that...and haven't had much to say. But I'm okay!!!

Those of you guys that went to TSE, glad you guys had a good time!

Bree, I hope you get that worked out with your bank, people are so horrible!!

*sneaks out again* I'll try to say hi more.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X