The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Aw, bless. What a lovely picture Laurie!
    Thank you....there are some more. I just posted another one with Martin and his smiling face.
    sigpic

Comment

Here's another one for Jumble
      Last edited by llp; 22 August 2010, 10:40 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

And one for Sara:

Last edited by llp; 22 August 2010, 10:43 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Holy Shmoly! He's lookin' goooooooood! *faints*
          sigpic

Comment

Cags. That's an amazing video!

Jumble *many many many many hugs*

*hugs all woohoos in group hug*
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

guh....guh... *falls over*
              sigpic

Comment

*flops into thread* (clothed)

*waves to new friends*

I don't know why I make such grandiose plans when I'm post call. Blargh.

Jumble: All your pics are so amazing. You look like you are glowing with happiness. That's awesome .

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                No I'm getting nervous, but did wonder if maybe it's taking a while because they've all been at MTM? Hope we hear soon though I do have the confirmation email from the registration, with a number and things, so I guess if we don't hear anything in the next couple of days I could email and ask.

Do we know if anyone else who's tried to register recently has heard back? Dee, for example?
                I registered last week and got a confirmation email, but am guessing that nothing counts until they ask me for money.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*waves to MOB* I hope you get to catch some zzz later

*runs around nekkid*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*grumbles*

I found out this afternoon that I had to pay my tuition fee before...tomorrow ...so my afternoon started awesome and it became better from that moment on.
                    *starts rant*
                    I went to the part of the school, with dad who was just going to pick me up for dinner, and told him that he had to pay the whole tuition stuff(actually since I'm on an exchange thingy only the rent for the dorm and my meal plan and perhaps some additional costs for my business classes) ...so we went there and came in a big line...it started good with a big sign saying I needed a student ID card which I don't have yet but luckily I took my passport with me and that was okay too. It also helped that I knew my student ID code out of my head(thank you memory for easily memorizing important codes ) so all good so far till they told me I had to pay over 7000$ which wasn't right at ALL!...what was the issue they f***ed up my whole pay thing and put all sorts of tuition costs on which weren't right. The first lady wasn't bothered by my complaints and coldly told me that I was allowed to pay half today and half tomorrow. I "calmly" told her that the costs weren't right at all since I, at most, only had to pay 4000...so the lady got sick and tired from me and called for a guy...he had a bit more knowledge but still didn't understood it and had to get help from a third lady who *finally* started to understand what I meant and printed the list and asked me what costs I didn't undertand...so I explained it to her and she called me to the "real" office(since the counters and desks were closed and they didn't want people keep walking in while they were closed just because they messed my stuff up). So I asked them if I could go on a computer to show them the official budget sheet I got and the lady started to understand that over 10.000 dollars was sponsered from my school We started erasing stuff from the list and suddenly I only had to pay a bit over 2900 $ *headdesk*...but they still messed it partly up since they didn't sign me up for the mealplan that I have to be on. In the end the lady let me*cough*dad*cough* pay the stuff that we knew was right and told me she would email me tomorrow(today for y'all) about that and everything would be solved....certainly with knowing that dad is leaving after tomorrow and thus can't pay before Friday otherwise.

Also they almost canceled my whole schedule because I wouldn't pay the first amount because they s****ed up...*grumbles* Luckily the 3rd lady told me that even without it being paid she would make sure that wouldn't happen and that I didn't had to worry(were as the first two failed)

Then to make it all even better, because of all the commotion I forgot my passport and only found that out when I was in the hotel. Which means I can't get my student ID atm, can't ID myself atm and the office was already closed and nobody has the key since all they payments are done there. *facepalm*...I just got an e-mail from the 3rd lady, luckily, in which she told me that I could get it tomorrow morning and that she probably had an answer about my meal plan too

Still this al made me go ARGH and reminded me that even half way accross the world schools mess up...it also made me think what if I hadn't been so incredibly stubborn and told them that the amount wasn't right and just dumbly paid for it...you can do a lot of different things with 4000$...

On the good side before that happened my day was awesome. I made some new friends, I got apparently a harem (that's what the chinese/asian girls told me) that consists of Italian, French, German and Iranish(sp?) guys.. Dad's again considering about calling the air company to change my ticket date to Thursday. Mom on the other hand is loving it
                    Also got the French and Italian guys so far that they are going to make dinner for me soonish

Oh and two pics of my temp dorm...(my side)
                    Spoiler:

(bed and desk mess)

Bags and sink mess
                    sigpic

Comment

Jann, I would act surprised about what happened with the tuition payment but that is a very common thing in the university I study at

I hope you don't have any other problems *hugs*

Oh, and can I have some guys from your harem, especially the Italian and French ones
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yes ...I have never had payment problems in my life since in the netherlands they give and *show* you the budget sheet before you pay and you have to sign for that. After that you can also choose if you want to pay it in terms/parts/monthly payment... while in here you have to pay everything at once so my dad is already smiling at the fact that he's going to keep all my student money that I get monthly(instead of everything at once) and I just get some pocket money if I behave.
                        It was just all very messed up and it didn't really help that I already had a long day and that the first two people didn't had a clue about the whole project I am on. To be honest I just expected more from this university...certainly after everything I've heard about it since I came to the states.

EDIT: Oh and I'm keeping the Italian one for sure...he's smokin' HOT! and shy which makes him only cuter! The French guy is negotiable...and you can have my German stalker guy...he's already like a dog following his owner...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Yes ...I have never had payment problems in my life since in the netherlands they give and *show* you the budget sheet before you pay and you have to sign for that. After that you can also choose if you want to pay it in terms/parts/monthly payment... while in here you have to pay everything at once so my dad is already smiling at the fact that he's going to keep all my student money that I get monthly(instead of everything at once) and I just get some pocket money if I behave.
                          It was just all very messed up and it didn't really help that I already had a long day and that the first two people didn't had a clue about the whole project I am on. To be honest I just expected more from this university...certainly after everything I've heard about it since I came to the states.

EDIT: Oh and I'm keeping the Italian one for sure...he's smokin' HOT! and shy which makes him only cuter! The French guy is negotiable...and you can have my German stalker guy...he's already like a dog following his owner...
                          See, that you are making me want to study in the Netherlands
                          I hope you get enough money from your dad

I will take the French guy but there is now way I'm taking the German stalker
                          sigpic

Comment

*wanders through the dark, quiet Woohoo House*

*waves quietly at the quests*

*goes to bed*
                            sigpic

Comment

And one for Sara:

[]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/llperkiss/For%20Sara/MTM-Dan5.jpg[/]

Comment

Oh that....it was my pleasure and enjoyment......Actually I was thinking about the fountain the day before.
                                I've already owned up to that one

Here is a little extra birthday gift:

http://s981.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=TheTour1.jpg
                                Ohhhh......... ohhhhhhh.......ohhhhhhh......

Oh........ nice pic Laurie

For some reason I can't copy it Can I have all of those on that page pretty pretty please with ice cream on top?

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                Cags. That's an amazing video!

Jumble *many many many many hugs*

*hugs all woohoos in group hug*
                                *huggles Wendy tightly*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Holy Shmoly! He's lookin' goooooooood! *faints*
                                He sure is! Do we need to get out the extra padded thunk cushions for Sarai?

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Too late

Oh, I don't think we need to worry about the tickets for AT5! See Julia's post here

Edit: Yet another awesome birthday pressie, from Estrela....

Last edited by Jumble; 11 August 2010, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X