Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    - sure.....why not!
    However I believe it was what YOU DID!!!!
    On the Thursday night Laurie gave up her ticket for the MTM cocktail party/banquet in order to spend her evening with Sarai and myself, because she said she'd rather be with us!!!! I was staggered to hear that, and can only say Laurie we love you!!!! And we did have a lovely evening. I cannot wait to see you again in February and I'm really looking forward to accepting your invitation to come and visit you in Seattle

Big ((((((((Jumble))))))). He meant only the best.
    I know, but it was such a shock.

Okay, I am going to disappear for awhile and start getting my pictures off the flash card and onto my my computer. Jumble, do you want me to send them just to you and then you can "post" the ones you want or what?
    Whichever you want, they're your pics after all *hugs*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *runs in again to hug jumble*
    It is a nice gesture, but ouch
    Yes, that's was exactly it.

I'm still sobbing, but it's a mixture of sad and happy tears. Look what Cags did for me.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvjblDBmc5M

It arrived in my inbox at the worst moment of my day and lifted me back up. Thank you Cags *hugs*

Last edited by Jumble; 10 August 2010, 01:12 PM.

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

I am glad my timing didn't suck.

And I'm glad the world can see that video now, even thought it's a shame to have had to have lost that rather awesome manip of Pol's.

I'm afraid making that used up so much time today I've had no time to actually make you something completely new, from scratch but I will... oh yes, I will.
      sigpic

Comment

*iz all weepy* What a lovely vid!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          *huggles Jumble*

I am glad my timing didn't suck.

And I'm glad the world can see that video now, even thought it's a shame to have had to have lost that rather awesome manip of Pol's.
          The manip was awesome, but I wasn't comfortable with publishing it The real thing is sooooo much better

I'm afraid making that used up so much time today I've had no time to actually make you something completely new, from scratch but I will... oh yes, I will.
          The vid was enough, more than enough

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *iz all weepy* What a lovely vid!
            Me too! And yes, it really is I so love the Revisions clip. He's so happy and enthusiastic there. It's what I've always loved about him *huggles Martin*

I wish he was here to give me his shoulder to weep on, but I had that last week and am very grateful for that

*huggles WooHoos* Without your support these last few months I don't know where I wood be right now. Thank you

Comment

The new version of that vid is just wonderful, and so glad it has lifted you back up again *huggles Cags for making it and Jumble for being Jumble and Martin for being awesome and providing such wonderful photos and of course Amanda for taking them!*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Me too! And yes, it really is I so love the Revisions clip. He's so happy and enthusiastic there. It's what I've always loved about him *huggles Martin*

I wish he was here to give me his shoulder to weep on, but I had that last week and am very grateful for that

*huggles WooHoos* Without your support these last few months I don't know where I wood be right now. Thank you
                *huggles you back* You are more than welcome
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  The new version of that vid is just wonderful, and so glad it has lifted you back up again *huggles Cags for making it and Jumble for being Jumble and Martin for being awesome and providing such wonderful photos and of course Amanda for taking them!*
                  Yes! Where wood we be without Amanda?

Comment

*huggles everyone*

Group hug?

Ace vid Cags, I've just spent 20 minutes watching all the Martin vids on Jumble's channel *happy sigh*

Comment

*joins in group hug*
                      sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

*joins group hug*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          On the Thursday night Laurie gave up her ticket for the MTM cocktail party/banquet in order to spend her evening with Sarai and myself, because she said she'd rather be with us!!!! I was staggered to hear that, and can only say Laurie we love you!!!! And we did have a lovely evening. I cannot wait to see you again in February and I'm really looking forward to accepting your invitation to come and visit you in Seattle
                          Oh that....it was my pleasure and enjoyment......Actually I was thinking about the fountain the day before.
                          Last edited by llp; 10 August 2010, 02:22 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

*throws arms around everyone*

Group Hug!
                            sigpic

Comment

Here is a little extra birthday gift:

http://s981.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=TheTour1.jpg
                              sigpic

Comment

Aw, bless. What a lovely picture Laurie!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X