Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning WooHoo's!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Ahem, before I had to run off and do more important things, I was going to reply to this one...

Love it! :-D

Oh but the sniffing is such fun :-p Plus, I have a reputation to keep up as the sane one around here
    Josi, when I read that your sig was the one with Sam that said "not exactly". Is the Universe trying to tell us something?
    Originally posted by jumble View Post
    What? They were perfectly innocent little messages......... really they were.........

Oh poor Martin, stuck with me for life :-o

But really, it's his own fault. He huggled and cuddled and charmed until I was totally in love bewitched enchanted er........

Yes, definitely his own fault

It was the eyes........and the hands (on my back..........) ......er....... oh dear :-o

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...lovesick-2.gif

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    this thread is awesome. it's made of happy! :-p :-D
    It is isn't it?
    Originally posted by yessika View Post
    Hey if anybody is interested in watching Sherlock in the US, it is going to air on PBS. Here is the article with the dates: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/She...Series-1/14203

It's coming out on dvd sometime after November 7

Yay!!

*runs around nekkid*
    Thanks Yessika! Can't wait for this as I have read every single Sherlock story and I love the Jeremy Brett version.
    I've had this song stuck in my head all week, particularly for the line "I'd get a thousand hugs...." which I believe I have been heard to sing fairly loudly in the Vancouver area a few times......

youtube;rO3gg2cVfxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO3gg2cVfxg

Because.........

And that's only the ones I have pics of
    Amanda in black and...leather....*falls over and dies*
    *revives long enough to thunk Martin*
    *falls over and dies again*
    *revives long enough to look at pic of Amanda again*
    *stays dead*
    Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *falls in again*

*throws up*...me no likey the weather(96 degrees(that's 34 C for the europeans) all the time) and AC's are on inside all the time...I'm getting a bit sick of the hot/cold difference*sighs* Plus my stomach is only big enough for 1/3 of an american meal (already getting a habit of throwing up when I eat more )

Other than that everything is good in Jann land Finally found out, with help of roomie, who are going to be my permanent roommates and where I'm exactly going to live(still in temp dorm) ...I'm gonna be on the 8th floor of the building...
    Jann, we're having a record breaking heat spell in the states and you lucked into it poor thing. As for the food, everything is supersized, even for kids, which is why this nation has a serious obesity problem. It starts at a very early age. The key is to either order an appetizer as your meal or order an entree and just be prepared to take half home. It's better than eating until you're sick, or worse, eating until your tummy gets used to it in which case you will continue to eat more than you need and develop a weight problem. Best to take advantage of the doggie bag.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Good Morning WooHoo's!

Josi, when I read that your sig was the one with Sam that said "not exactly". Is the Universe trying to tell us something?

It is isn't it?

Thanks Yessika! Can't wait for this as I have read every single Sherlock story and I love the Jeremy Brett version.

Amanda in black and...leather....*falls over and dies*
      *revives long enough to thunk Martin*
      *revives long enough to look at pic of Amanda again*
      *stays dead*
      That pretty much sums up my whole Vancouver trip

Comment

That pretty much sums up my whole Vancouver trip
        Poor Jumble! How you suffered so...
        sigpic

Comment

XFChemist has decided to go to the AT5 toooo!

*runz around nekkid*

Bekki that's awesome news!!!!

And Jann... you'll get a pretty nice view from the 8th floor...
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

When it rains it pours.

My friend Beth just called to say that our friend Linda is in the hospital. She was crossing at the crosswalk, looked both ways, saw no oncoming traffic and started to cross. She was hit by a bicyclist going about 45 mph downhill. One minute he wasn't there and the next minute he was sending her flying. He was not hurt but Linda suffered a broken hip, a broken elbow and multiple cuts and bruises. She's in a lot of pain and is going to need rehab when all is said and done.

I don't know how it is in other areas but the bicyclists around here seem to think that the rules of the road that apply to cars do not apply to them.

*furious*
            sigpic

Comment

(((wine_buyer)))
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                1.*fights the urge to run/swim to Vancouver and steal Amanda's clothes*

2. Welcome to the madness!
                1. LOL. You know, I started watching Sanctuary because when I was visiting my dad while he was undergoing chemo last year, he told me: "you should watch 'Sanctuary' it's a really good show and the leading lady looks a little like you." That second part is TOTALLY untrue except for the hair, and some of the clothes. But then people tell me that my sister and I look alike when we look absolutely nothing alike other than we both have dark hair, lol.

2. Thanks!

You don't have to steal them. If she's anything like Martin you just have to offer enough money........
                LOL. Awesome.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  XFChemist has decided to go to the AT5 toooo!

*runz around nekkid*

Bekki that's awesome news!!!!

And Jann... you'll get a pretty nice view from the 8th floor...
                  WooHooooood!!!!

When it rains it pours.

My friend Beth just called to say that our friend Linda is in the hospital. She was crossing at the crosswalk, looked both ways, saw no oncoming traffic and started to cross. She was hit by a bicyclist going about 45 mph downhill. One minute he wasn't there and the next minute he was sending her flying. He was not hurt but Linda suffered a broken hip, a broken elbow and multiple cuts and bruises. She's in a lot of pain and is going to need rehab when all is said and done.

I don't know how it is in other areas but the bicyclists around here seem to think that the rules of the road that apply to cars do not apply to them.

*furious*
                  You need to get yourself a stronger umbrella

My biggest gripe about cyclists is that they are allowed to take to the road with no training, no licence and no insurance They don't pay road tax and are apparently not to be held responsible for any havoc they may cause! I know there are a lot of sensible and responsible cyclists out there, I don't tar them all with the same brush in that respect, but still I think there should be some kind of comeback when they are involved in incidents like this.

*gently hugs Linda* I hope she makes a good recovery.

Comment

*hugs Nad*

Oh dear oh dear oh dear! Whatever possessed TPTB at Sainsbury's to put hop-scotch layouts in their shopping aisles? Don't they know us big kids just can't resist playing?

You DO realise that that's why they did that, right?

Fountain?

Oh, you mean the one at the Sheraton where you decided to go paddling the other night, and then complained to the hotel receptionist that the water was cold

Honestly WooHoos, you really woodn't believe what she got up to. I had a really hard time keeping her under control

I'd be surprised... but isn't that part of the fun?

When it rains it pours.

*furious*
                    *hugs for Linda* Oh my God, that's awful. I agree with everything Jumble said. I hope she gets better soon! Grrr.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      *hugs Nad*

You DO realise that that's why they did that, right?
                      You think?

I'd be surprised... but isn't that part of the fun?
                      Ok ok, before I totally destroy Sarai's reputation I'll come clean! It was me paddling in the fountains, ok?

And I did splash her...... but what was she doing out there in her pyjamas anyway?

Comment

Ok, own up! Which one of you shook my bottle of sparkling rose wine so that the cork wood shoot out that fast? Good thing I aimed it out through the conservatory door, or it could have done some serious damage

Comment

It was me.
                          sigpic

Comment

I should be making supper but...

*huggles Linda gently too*

*nods vigorously in agreement with Jumble*

*Woohoos because XF is coming to AT (hopefully) too.*

Right, that's it, I'm hank so I'm offf to burn some grub.
                            sigpic

Comment

So much to catch up on, you've all been having so much fun while I've been at work

*waves to all the newbies and oldbies who are newbies to this thread-bies* Awesome to see you all here! Stick around and enjoy the madness

GIANT MQ coming up

He's just a really physical huggy guy He hugs everyone No really, he does

just not quite for that long

I did try whispering yelling.... http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...65/And-cut.gif but he took no notice. Some people just don't take direction well...............
                              *raises eyebrow* Did you? Did you really?

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              this thread is awesome. it's made of happy!
                              Yep

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              In my sadness of not being able to go to AT5 I looked around and GUESS WHAT? Amanda is doing a con in Australia in December!!! Gate to the sanctuary!!! And Chuck is going to be ther too
                              Woohood! You so have to go!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              *falls in again*

*throws up*...me no likey the weather(96 degrees(that's 34 C for the europeans) all the time) and AC's are on inside all the time...I'm getting a bit sick of the hot/cold difference*sighs* Plus my stomach is only big enough for 1/3 of an american meal (already getting a habit of throwing up when I eat more

Other than that everything is good in Jann land Finally found out, with help of roomie, who are going to be my permanent roommates and where I'm exactly going to live(still in temp dorm) ...I'm gonna be on the 8th floor of the building...
                              *hugs* And I'm echoing what everyone else said, don't get into those kind of habits, just eat what you need to and no more Your health is too important.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Awesome (there's that word again) pic Jumble. They make me smile all over. I think we need a new rule here that you should post one of them every day, at least one a day.... forever! It'll never get old.
                              I'm totally on board with that rule. It can be the exception that proves the rule that there are no rules here

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              *squees and happy dances*

*squishy huggles Charles for letting Cags come * Not sure he had much choice but even so...

*extra squishy huggles Josi for registering us* Now when do we find out?!
                              I know, I wanna know!! I keep checking my email obsessively, but nothing yet *sigh* It's like squeeus interruptus or something, because we've started the, ahem, process, but haven't yet had the satisfactory conclusion, as it were.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Tell tell tell tell tell.

I need something to distract me from the mountain of work I've come back to .
                              *hugs* I know the feeling. Hope you're getting through it OK.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear! Whatever possessed TPTB at Sainsbury's to put hop-scotch layouts in their shopping aisles? Don't they know us big kids just can't resist playing?

Hmm, my sigs are often weirdly appropriate, it's a bit disturbing

When it rains it pours.

*furious*
                              *hugs to you and to her* That's awful And I know all about cyclists - Oxford is the crazy cyclist capital of the UK, they drive me bonkers

Phew, that was a bit of a marathon

*happy dances and squishy huggles*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                It was me.
                                *aims Death Glare #17 at Cags*

I woodn't mind so much, but I must have lost half a glass of wine down the side of the flippin' bottle

I hate waste!

Comment

Working...
                                X