X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Con Report Part 2

Off out

And here are all the photos. Not modified any yet so you'll have to wait for those
    I hadn't seen the openingofthequilt pic before!!!

*faints*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Why thank you Jasmina Although I have to say they only look like that because of the sparkle he put in them

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *falls in*

Goooooooooood morning

*runs around nekkid*
      Good afternoon. *covers eyes*

Con Report Part 2

Off out

And here are all the photos. Not modified any yet so you'll have to wait for those
      Awesomeness. Thanks!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Yay for piccies! Lookin' at 'em now!

Speakin' of nekkid....wanna hear the embarrassing story of how I met my roommate? ...well..I was just getting myself dressed for dinner(bought some new shorts and T-shirts) and was standing there in my bra while she came in...err...hi

And we're without water atm Gotta love the student life

*grabs some breakfast*
        sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

*sees shirtless Martin*

Oh my... did you not pass out at that point Jumble? I would have.

Lovely con report and pictures Sarai, thanks for putting those up so quickly. I saw lots of Martin Hand action and AT is just so gorgeous. Tell me, I bet she's quadruply gorgeous in real life isn't she? Go on, you're convincing me to go to AT5 now. Oh and Chris... Chris... I think I have found a new thunk. Oh my wordy! I so badly want him now.
          Did I just say that out loud?

*cough*

Jumble, I am never, ever going to get tired of seeing those amazing pictures. Just simply stunning beyond words. Both of you.
          sigpic

Comment

*bounces and squees* Awesome photos Sarai!!!

*fans Jumble* - go and sniff the shirtsmelling salts

And yes, yes Cags, you are going to come to AT5, aren't you? You are you are!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yay for piccies! Lookin' at 'em now!

Speakin' of nekkid....wanna hear the embarrassing story of how I met my roommate? ...well..I was just getting myself dressed for dinner(bought some new shorts and T-shirts) and was standing there in my bra while she came in...err...hi

And we're without water atm Gotta love the student life

*grabs some breakfast*
              Don't worry, she'll get used to the nekkidness

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              *runz in*

*sees shirtless Martin*

Oh my... did you not pass out at that point Jumble? I would have.
              Not at that point, but when he dropped his shorts...........

Lovely con report and pictures Sarai, thanks for putting those up so quickly. I saw lots of Martin Hand action and AT is just so gorgeous. Tell me, I bet she's quadruply gorgeous in real life isn't she? Go on, you're convincing me to go to AT5 now. Oh and Chris... Chris... I think I have found a new thunk. Oh my wordy! I so badly want him now.
              Did I just say that out loud?

*cough*
              Even with Martin so close, I did have time to appreciate Chris He's a really lovely guy and gives awesome hugs He came in to the studio on his day off just to be with us on the set tour I'd asked him at the con if he wood be there and he said he wasn't working all week, but when I said we were doing the set tour he said he'd try to be there if he could. I asked him "Is this what you usually do on your day off?" and he said "No, only when I'm invited by special people!" *hugs him*

Jumble, I am never, ever going to get tired of seeing those amazing pictures. Just simply stunning beyond words. Both of you.
              There you are you see. He's such an awesome director, he even managed to make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*fans Jumble* - go and sniff the shirt smelling salts

And how, exactly, is that supposed to help?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  And how, exactly, is that supposed to help?
                  I didn't say it would help
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn't say it would help
                    It will make her go above cloud nine and beyond...as if she ain't there already...
                    sigpic

Comment

*fans Jumble* - go and sniff the shirtsmelling salts

I was just about to PM you about that actually. I think I've finally talked myself into the fact that it's not that much money and I deserve it (because I have a real problem justifying spending money on myself ). I just need to convince Charles I'm not a nutcase (could be tricky! ) and that, actually, this would make a really good birthday/Christmas pressie combined. Actually, it'd make a lovely change if I got something I really want (because he has the usual ManSkills at pressie buying... not that I don't love the Nintendo DS he got me last year but Benjabubs gets more fun out if it than I do. ).

I shall PM you later when him indoors has got home from work. It's the Mela today so it's be late, late tonight.
                      sigpic

Comment

*bounces and squees* AWESOME!!! AT5 here we come!

My finger is hovering over the book button, ready and waiting for you to say go as soon as you've talked to Charles
                        sigpic

Comment

*sighs* how i would LOVE to come to AT5...when is it exactly? There's no chance I would be able to come, but i might just play and have a look at flights...you know...coz it's fun to pretend
                          sigpic

Comment

Me settling in? *runs after guy*....how did you notice?

Roomie is nice so far...she watches some of the same TV-series (No SG though)

Gotta put some clothes on now ...me thinks
                            I hope she is nice and you should start getting her addicted to Stargate

Con Report Part 2

Off out

Great!!!

Chris is so hot!! Did I say that out loud? Oops
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

It will make her go above cloud nine and beyond...as if she ain't there already...
                              What is this cloud nine of which you speak?

*looks down*

Oh, you mean that iddy biddy cloud down there that I can hardly see from up here?

Comment

*laughs boisterously*

Just looked up AT5 and trips to London...going to AT5 would take more money than I have in my savings

Hahaha

(aaah, the laughter that hides tears )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X