The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Oh get you! Bloody celebrity name droppers. We're gonna have to pay to talk to our Jumble soon you know.

OK... *mind wanders* Front fastening? Velcro sports bra? Go commando?

Do I really want to know.

I had a completely different thing in mind that you can't really do with long nails that's too icky to share here.

Oh on with the music... this song is soooo perfect:

[video=youtube;i8rg1kreNtk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8rg1kreNtk

*gets out lighter (coz I'm an old fashioned kinda gal) and sways gently*
    OMG Cags You've got it, right there!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Niiiiice!!

Did I tell you I got to hear the 'And CUT! Niiiiice!!!!!' ? And the 'AAAAAAAAAnd CUT!!!' and the sneeze cut?

~Actually I think he was really acting to the audience.......... but who cares?
      You did But you can tell me again and again, because it's awesome

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Really?
      *blinks*
      ...Is it nekkid and does it listen to a name like Hot Rod or Stand Up Stan?

Right, dear Woohoos all, I'm calling it a night Will be back for MORE PARTY tomorrow

*squishy huggles everyone*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *grabs some WooHoo cake*

This is love!

TeeHee! Only on the WooHoodStock Thread do you find posts like this one...
        Absolutely!That's what makes us sounique and lovable

Really?
        *blinks*
        ...Is it nekkid and does it listen to a name like Hot Rod or Stand Up Stan?
        Well I can't promise nekkid..........

Oh wait... You mean our own...
        Right?
        No..........

Comment

I had responses, but all I will say is that I feel sooo dirty now...

WooHoodStock is complete again!

EDIT: WoodNight josiane!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

No..........

*waits patiently for the video footage of that*

Ahem.
            sigpic

Comment

*waits patiently for the video footage of that*

Ahem.
              Watch this space................

Which reminds me.............I have a little task to request of you.........

And did I tell you Martin loved your 'Pants' vid?????

Comment

Watch this space................

Which reminds me.............I have a little task to request of you.........

And did I tell you Martin loved your 'Pants' vid?????

Err... you might have mentioned it.

Go on then, what is it? So long as it doesn't involve sitting in a bath of baked beans...
                sigpic

Comment

Err... you might have mentioned it.

Go on then, what is it? So long as it doesn't involve sitting in a bath of baked beans...
                  No, it involves possibly substituting the real thing for a manip, thereby enabling me to show a certain *cough*birthday vid*cough* to Martin

Comment

No, it involves possibly substituting the real thing for a manip, thereby enabling me to show a certain *cough*birthday vid*cough* to Martin
                    Aaah. I see. Yes, I can do that. I don't think I have the working file (the one before I finished it) any more because I lost some data in a crash a while back (fortunately all the finalised stuff is backed up but the working files were not.) But even if not I can still splice it and put it in, I am sure. It'd be a nice project for me actually - honing my skills and all that. You can PM me the picture/pictures in question (because that one appears twice so I could put two separate ones in... of it you wanted to put some new/different ones in the still bits I can do that too if you want? ) Do you have my email address? I'm sure you must but can't remember if I ever gave you it?
                    sigpic

Comment

I missed the party?

I've gotta go to bed anyway now, because of my mammoth 12 hour shift tomorrow. But seriously, welcome home!

sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Aaah. I see. Yes, I can do that. I don't think I have the working file (the one before I finished it) any more because I lost some data in a crash a while back (fortunately all the finalised stuff is backed up but the working files were not.) But even if not I can still splice it and put it in, I am sure. It'd be a nice project for me actually - honing my skills and all that. You can PM me the picture/pictures in question (because that one appears twice so I could put two separate ones in... of it you wanted to put some new/different ones in the still bits I can do that too if you want? ) Do you have my email address? I'm sure you must but can't remember if I ever gave you it?
                        I have it. I'll get back to you when I am a little more compus mentis......... or something

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        I missed the party?

I've gotta go to bed anyway now, because of my mammoth 12 hour shift tomorrow. But seriously, welcome home!

Don't worry, I think this party might just roll and roll

*huggles Wendy*

Comment

I seriously need to try and sleep. I've been awake for heaven knows how many hours...........

*huggles Martin*

*sigh*

Comment

I have it. I'll get back to you when I am a little more compus mentis......... or something

Don't worry, I think this party might just roll and roll

*huggles Wendy*
                            Until at least Tuesday. I hear there's a Woohoo birthday or something.

I seriously need to try and sleep. I've been awake for heaven knows how many hours...........

*huggles Martin*

*sigh*
                            Woodnight Jumble. Sleep tight and have a lay in and a bacon buttie tomrrow.

*hugs Wendy* Urgh, 12 hour shifts. Think of the money. Think of the money. Think of the money. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

I'm going to bed too. I'm making zero progress on my challenge entry and I so wanted to do this one.
                            sigpic

Comment

I had a completely different thing in mind that you can't really do with long nails that's too icky to share here.
                              BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I just laughed out very loud...and did not explain myself when people asked me what was so funny

*huggles Jumbly and Sarai and EH-T and Laurie*....although you're probably all asleep now...

I have some new superlatives for us...

Martinious
                              Martintastic
                              Martilicious
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm not asleep yet Bekki, although I know I should be.........

Everyone signed our special chair backs.....

I wasn't sure about letting Robin sign........

But it was ok once Martin told him how to spell his name...........

And then there were the occasional hugs.......

*falls over exhausted*

Comment

Working...
                                X