• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    *glances at draw full of grey knickers and poppled elastic*

*makes mental note to buy new underwear*

...Are you trying to scare them off?!

EDIT: And here we are talking 'bout undies... We will never learn. We're icky people and we scare lurkers. *sighs*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

There's nothing icky about undies. They're just essentials to keep your bum warm Nobody likes a cold bum now, do they.

Speaking of bums, I don't know who has been teaching Benjabubs things but he told me today I have a lovely fat bum.... hmm!
      sigpic

Comment

*drums fingers impatiently on the desk*

No set tour report yet? I'm ready to cry and squee.

*securely locks the undies drawer until she can replenish it with frillier things *
        sigpic

Comment

I love how we're all paranoid enough to protect our underwear!

Cags, maybe he's been listening to what other children say and copying it? Boys
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I think he's been listening to what I've been saying, every morning when I look in the mirror.
            I quite like his addition of the word "lovely" though. He must have misheard the word "ugly".

Wendy, what on earth are you doing up so late?!

OK, don't answer that... pots and kettles and all... I've spent most of the night hunting down and buying a singing toilet and a bunch of cocktail glasses (eclectic, much) and I'm shopped out.

Woodnight Woohoos.
            sigpic

Comment

*runs nekkid through thread*

Is there anybody in here? *listens to echo*

Oh well *shrugs and runs around nekkid*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*does a nekkid jig*

I'm here! Moonlighting in the thread while labeling photos for the funeral tomorrow. A very pleasant job, actually, when GIMP is being nice to me (currently, it isn't)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  *does a nekkid jig*

I'm here! Moonlighting in the thread while labeling photos for the funeral tomorrow. A very pleasant job, actually, when GIMP is being nice to me (currently, it isn't)
                  *hugs* I hope GIMP behaves
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*waves at 3 guests*
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves back at LJ if she's still around*

I wonder who else is lurking in here tonight. Martin is that you?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                        *waves back at LJ if she's still around*

I wonder who else is lurking in here tonight. Martin is that you?
                        It would be fun if it was Martin, Damian, and Amanda

*waves at 2 guests*
                        sigpic

Comment

69 PAGE!!!
                          WOOHOO!!

Just got back from a LONG hike. So tired. Headed to bed now, will give a longer report in the morning.
                          *Waves at Woohoos*
                          *Waves at guests*
                          *Slinks off to bed*
                          sigpic

Comment

*dances nekkid because of the 69 page*

*sits on the woohoo couch to wait patienly for Val's report*
                            sigpic

Comment

Eek! Sorry everyone, I'll post the second report soon. I'm on my holiday!!!

Btw...we've found out some information relating to our lurkers...watch this space!

Comment

Phew...finished GIMPing Everything's ready...now time for huggles and various estranged family members telling me they remember that time when I did something cute/embarrassing...

In other news

I heart Martin
                                I fangirl Amanda
                                I thunk Joe
                                I LOVE TPTB!!!

(Also Woohoos...I luuuuuuuuuuuurve the Woohoos )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X