No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 5 hours struggling in vain to fix the *bleeping* computer, I resorted to stealing Lea's iPhone! The only downside is that at 3 am I tend to be overly sentimental I sit here with tears still streaming down my face and grinning my head off at Sarai's report - and that's only day 1! There's gonna be lots more of this to come yet!

*huge huggles for Martin & Jumble*
    *pounces and squish huggles Sarai & Lauriefor their fab con reports *- can't wait to read more!

I'm gonna hit the sack now before I get even more sentimental
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      One word; Andersons!
      It's funny you say that Cags because here we are merrily inviting everyone that is coming to AT5 from the States and Canada on the Thursday before!!

Wendy yes we are seriously thinking about coming but cannot sort anything out until back in the UK so fingers crossed!

Comment

Okay, I had to laugh at this. One of the "Ads by Google" that I am looking at (above the reply box) says Rick For Michigan, Hire One Tough Nerd. *giggles*
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Awesome report Sarai!!! So nice to read how Martin reacted....does this also means he knows 'bout our little thread? ...uh oh...that means I need to start behaving

*straightens halo and whistles innocently*

As for my little trip; I'm in Lynchburg now and we're going car shopping tomorrow...so hopefully by the end of the week I can show y'all a picture of my "new" car
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Awesome report Sarai!!! So nice to read how Martin reacted....does this also means he knows 'bout our little thread? ...uh oh...that means I need to start behaving

As for my little trip; I'm in Lynchburg now and we're going car shopping tomorrow...so hopefully by the end of the week I can show y'all a picture of my "new" car
            Maybe he likes it when we're bad.

I hope that car will be an American one. Help support our failing economy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post

I agree with all the things said above

I loves my Pontiac *hugs car*

*runs around nekkid*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thank you Jumble, Sarai and llp for your con reports.

Add me to the list of folks doing this at the news.

I'm sooooo happy for you.

Martin, Mr. Wood, sir, if you're reading this, we love you even more. Thank you for taking the time to make our friends feel so special.

((((Bekki)))) I'm so sorry about your grandfather.

((((LJ)))) because it sounds like you need them.

((((Bree)))) for the headaches.

((((Wendy)))) for not having a good week.

Huggles the rest of the Woohoos too.
                I love this place.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  It's funny you say that Cags because here we are merrily inviting everyone that is coming to AT5 from the States and Canada on the Thursday before!!

Wendy yes we are seriously thinking about coming but cannot sort anything out until back in the UK so fingers crossed!

Well that's ok then. Andersons gets internationally famous!

Okay, I had to laugh at this. One of the "Ads by Google" that I am looking at (above the reply box) says Rick For Michigan, Hire One Tough Nerd. *giggles*
                  I love it when the ads gets kind of ironic.

Pht! your bloody halo slipped years ago dearie. I tripped over it last night on my way upstairs.

(Whenever anyone mentions Lynchburg, why is it I instantly think "oh, Lynchburg lemonade" and start mentally mixing myself one? )

Me me me! I have an American car. And it was actually made in America too, apparently so hubby tells me and he can, apparently tell by the type of bulbs it takes.
                  I love my PT Cruiser; it's so sexy! I also hate it though; steers like a cow and is completely gutless with a load on (oh if it were only the 2.4 instead) but it has this really cool custom sunroof that opens right up (which is, actually, very annoying on motorways because it's so noisy)... so, uh, yeah love/hate. We'll be (hopefully) trading it by the end of the year, though, just as soon as we find out what Charles' lump sum will be (if at all)... and then the game begins between him trying to convince me to buy something ridiculous like a 300C, and me reminding him that it's supposed to be a family car.

Oma, 3am! And I bet you were up at silly o clock this morning too!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

ANDERSONS!!!!

*fingers, toes, eyes, arms, legs, thumbs, everything crossed*
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles the SE ladies* Fabulous, tremendously fabulous!

Great con report, Sarai! I can't wait to read the next one!!!

Heading home to the family tomorrow to help with the funeral arrangements. I can't wait to actually be of some help, it's been horrible being stuck here away from everyone *sigh*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello WooHoo's

I am trying not to be jealous of AT5'ers but wood give anything to be living in England these days. So wood Charmaine as she is part English and loves that country more than any other.

Sarai and Laurie: Squishy huggles and a great big thank you for your con reports.

Oma: it’s okay and you aren't alone in the weepy department. I get weepy every time I read a con report about how happy Martin has made Jumble and every time I see a picture of them. It's so wonderful to be able to share in the happiness and joy of someone we care about and we all know how much Jumble deserves everything that is happening in VanGroovy and I think that is at the heart of our happy tears.
                        I loved Martin before this but I adore him now for making our Jumble so happy.

Bekki: *more hugs* we’re here if/when you need us.

LJ: *hugs to you* and don't give up on dreams. Cags is right about them.

*giggles at Nikki's ad*

Wendy: I hope you are doing better after your bad week. *hugs*

*hugs for Yessika, Estrela and Nad* just 'cuz.

Cags: In the US people who own PT Cruisers have a tendency to decorate the outside with those magnetic stickers that make it look like the car has been shot at several times. It's because the cars look like the old MOB cars that were around in the 30's.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          Hello WooHoo's

I am trying not to be jealous of AT5'ers but wood give anything to be living in England these days. So wood Charmaine as she is part English and loves that country more than any other.

Sarai and Laurie: Squishy huggles and a great big thank you for your con reports.

Oma: it’s okay and you aren't alone in the weepy department. I get weepy every time I read a con report about how happy Martin has made Jumble and every time I see a picture of them. It's so wonderful to be able to share in the happiness and joy of someone we care about and we all know how much Jumble deserves everything that is happening in VanGroovy and I think that is at the heart of our happy tears.

Bekki: *more hugs* we’re here if/when you need us.

LJ: *hugs to you* and don't give up on dreams. Cags is right about them.

*giggles at Nikki's ad*

Wendy: I hope you are doing better after your bad week. *hugs*

*hugs for Yessika, Estrela and Nad* just 'cuz.

Cags: In the US people who own PT Cruisers have a tendency to decorate the outside with those magnetic stickers that make it look like the car has been shot at several times. It's because the cars look like the old MOB cars that were around in the 30's.
                          Absolutely on the bolded part. We will have to weigh Jumble down just to keep her from floating away. Thank you Martin Wood for making this experience for Jumble one of the highlights of her life!

Talking about PT Cruisers. That was the first program I worked on when I went into design engineering (automotive seating). I thought the car was ugly and I agree with Bree about it looking like a MOB car. Did you get the Woodie model? And it is assembled in Mexico, at least it was (they stopped making them this month). The bulbs are made in America though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            *huggles the SE ladies* Fabulous, tremendously fabulous!

Great con report, Sarai! I can't wait to read the next one!!!

Heading home to the family tomorrow to help with the funeral arrangements. I can't wait to actually be of some help, it's been horrible being stuck here away from everyone *sigh*
                            *hugs* Safe journey home tomorrow, hope everything goes as smoothly and well as these things can

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Hello WooHoo's

I'm gonna go with Jumble and Sarai too this time for sure if we can get tickets *squees and bounces*

Very well said, I think that's exactly how we all feel

*huggles everyone*
                            *bounces out*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves* Greetings all! My first post in this crazy thread!

It was a lot of fun meeting a bunch of you last night - I hope the rest of the night went well! Love the reports that have come out so far, and can't WAIT for more!!!! Hopefully you'll all SURVIVE the set tour Wednesday
                              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                                *waves* Greetings all! My first post in this crazy thread!

It was a lot of fun meeting a bunch of you last night - I hope the rest of the night went well! Love the reports that have come out so far, and can't WAIT for more!!!! Hopefully you'll all SURVIVE the set tour Wednesday
                                Hello!!! Welcome to the thread *hands some broccoli*

*runs around nekkid*

*goes off to keep working on her vids*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X