No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my goodness! Jumble must be in heaven right now!

Thanks for all the updates people

Can't catch up properly since I'm on my small notebook and GW is a tiny bit too big for it(and I am using public wifi which I don't trust)
    sigpic

Comment

*runs around like a mad chook*

Martin Woohood love esriously knows no bounds! What a hunk of spunk! What a massively awesomely cool dude!!! HOORAY!!!

We were right, he really is just as amazing as we thought he was!

*squeals loudly for Jumbly*

Freaking amazing! Just amazing!!!!

Hope you all are having SOOOO much fun (sounds like you are! )

...My grandpa died last night...this thread has definitely put a smile back on my face

*huggles*
      sigpic

Comment

*runs back in*

*joins in wobbly nekkid hugging*

Love you all!!!! The charity auction just finished...boy wait until you hear what happened!!! *eyes Laurie*

I'm heading out to watch the finale of the Celebration of Light fireworks tonight with EH-T and Flo (from the Sanctuary/Gabit thread). Jumble will be on to play later with you all

*squishy huggles you all again*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          oh my goodness! Jumble must be in heaven right now!

Thanks for all the updates people

Can't catch up properly since I'm on my small notebook and GW is a tiny bit too big for it(and I am using public wifi which I don't trust)
          JANN!!!!
          *Huggles*

That was random....

I haz pictures from camp!
          Spoiler:

The view on the way up to the campsite was gorgeous!

The hike. They said was going to only be about a mile, it ended up being 4 1/2 miles.
          But I had fun anyway.

Me and my Secret Sister Karli. She rocks.

The group.
          From left to right: Anna, Lindsey, Andria, Me, Amy, Kenzie, Alli, Tiffany, Sydney, Brooke, Karli, Brenna, Shae, Amy (Yep, there's two. ) Chelsey, Natasha, Madda, Rachel, Brooklyn, Kalli, Taylor, Brooklyn, Katie, Bailey, and Maddie.
          There where a few more girls, but they had left the night before.

My awesome headband and flower.

sigpic

Comment

Hey Woohoos

So at the Charity Auction there was a beautiful handmade quilt which Martin wrapped around himself, then proceeding to remove his t-shirt under the quilt. At one point during the bidding he took the quilt half off revealing his nekkid chest, put the quilt back round himself ................. and then dropped his shorts

Laurie successfully bid for the quilt, he pulled his shorts back up and put a different t-shirt on.

At the end of the Auction I asked Laurie if he'd given her his shirt, and she said 'Yes, and it's yours!' and handed it to me How awesome was that? *huggles Laurie*

Everyone has just been so lovely to me, its really been an incredible experience. And the set tour has been fixed for Wednesday, so there's still more awesomeness to come!!!!

I'm exhausted but very happy

*huggles WooHoos*

Comment

Jumble, that is soooooooo exciting!!! I'm literally bouncing around the room for you! Can't wait for the full report when you get home!!! You all sound like you're having the best time *huggles*

Valerie - your camp pics look great! Looks like it was a ball! 4.5 miles, though! Yikes!!!

*huggles everyone*
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry everyone, I brought the wrong cable so I won't be able to upload pictures until I get home. I can tell you that Jumble is a very happy lady. And I totally understand it. I decided to start the bid off right and won a license plate that said (ABNRML) on it and Martin came over and gave me a big kiss on the cheek and a hug. I kiss him back (on the cheek of course) and said thank you.
                As you heard, I also bid on a quilt and Martin took off his shirt to wear it (also dropped his pants). I bid it up asking for the tshirt as well which he gladly donated. And as you heard, Jumble is now the proud owner of the shirt. All is all, we had a lovely time. Oh, I also bid and won a make over tomorrow morning by Amanda's hairdresser and makeup person - figured anything would help. So, I have to go to bed and get my beauty sleep. I have a 10am appointment tomorrow. And one last note. We were told our set tour is on Wednesday, but EH-T won't get a walkon (not sure she minds that so much) because they don't have any "extras" on the set for this script. More tomorrow. Goodnight all.....
                BTW - Bekki - really sorry about your Grandfather.
                sigpic

Comment

WooHood! Great updates!
                  It's so much fun to read, makes me happy. *nods*

Lovely pics, Valerie!
                  Love the head band

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  ...My grandpa died last night...this thread has definitely put a smile back on my face

*huggles*
                  Sorry to hear about your grandpa, Bekki.
                  *hugs*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Bekki sorry to hear about your grandfather, both me and Jumble are thinking of you and sending lots of love and hugs, even though Jumble is currently clinging to a certain M. Wood's t-shirt that she hasn't let go all night!!

I forgot to tell you all Laurie has been hugely generous today and bought an extra photo op for four of us (me, her, Jumble and EH-T) in a group photo with Amanda. It's a gorgeous photo, especially of Laurie, don't let her tell you otherwise and can't wait to post it

*runs out to drink more wine*

Comment

*continues to squeee* Totally living vicariously through you ladies, and lovign every minute of it! So glad you are all having so much fun!!!

Thanks for the huggles too, friends Love!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        So I looked at the last picture and started crying. I am such a sensitive mush-ball.
                        I can't even begin to imagine how happy Jumble must be right now.
                        You're not the only one! I think a few happy tears have been shed over that picture... before long we're going to need to mop out the Woohoo house

Martin Wood Rocks!!!!!!!!!

He really REALLY does!

*waves to Jann* Good to hear from you!
                        *huggles Bekki* I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa Sending huge amounts of love and hugs your way.

Val, awesome pics, looks like you had a blast!

Jumble, Sarai, and Laurie, thank you all so much for the updates!!! It's fabulous to hear that you're having such an amazing time!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Bekki sorry to hear about your grandfather, both me and Jumble are thinking of you and sending lots of love and hugs, even though Jumble is currently clinging to a certain M. Wood's t-shirt that she hasn't let go all night!!
                        Somehow I doubt that t-shirt and Jumble are ever going to be separated short of surgical removal! And wow, Laurie, you rock for getting it for her and for buying the extra photo too!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runz in*

Bekki, super squishy huggles. I am sorry to hear of your loss and glad you found something to smile about in the midst of your grief. Woohoos are awesome, aren't they.

Laurie and Sarai, thanks for the continuing reports. I, for one, can't wait for the pics. I had an idea last night, and there may be snurching I need to do.

*waves madly to Jumble* Oh my lordy, wildest dreams come true eh!

Bree, yes, I'm a bit of a puddle of mush myself.

*waves to Jann* Good to hear from you. If you're worried about security you can set up a VPN (virtual personal network) to protect your netbook. I have not a scooby how you do it but I know it can be done. I hope you can pop in and say hi some more, and I hope you're loving the U.S.

*huggles Woohoos*
                          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki* There are loads more of those if you need them In the meantime, we're here to continue being slightly crazy Woohoos.

Speaking of which....I feel the need to let off more fireworks

We're sooooo having a celebration party when they all get back from SE!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'd been having a terrible week... until I came in here and saw all this squee'ing.

I'm so THRILLED for Jumble that I'm beaming!!!! OMG. I'm soooo happy for her. SOOOO HAPPY! Martin Wood ROCKS!!!!!!!

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Jumble, I'm delighted you got to meet Martin. He's terrific, isn't he?

Pol
                                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Working...
                                X