The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    You may not hear her arrival but the sudden gravity-like pull of all the hot young guys in an Easterly direction will almost certainly make it to the national news bulletin.
    ROFLMAO!

Arghhh, I missed Jann So when you get there, hope you had a great trip and didn't scare the security guards
    sigpic

Comment

Yay, Wendy posted the Gif Of Awesomeness!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      (also, after I read your post, I did a double take when I saw the words Doctor and Who next to each other...alarming...)
      You really are a lost cause

If anyone wants the link for tracking Jann's flight, it's here. You can't follow on the map yet though, because she's not in US airspace yet (though surely shouldn't be long - she'll be landing in just over 3 hours)
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        Wendy - that gif is like a gift from the gods! I can watch it and clearly see that they are waving for me, and me alone *sigh* *fangurl squee*

owie owie owie!!! Hope the session with the ortho helps! I know the ouchie of ouchie knees and I hope yours can be nicely fixed!!!

(also, after I read your post, I did a double take when I saw the words Doctor and Who next to each other...alarming...)

Has anyone seen the sci-fi-ish version of Alice in Wonderland with Teryl Rothery in it? I watched it tonight, and I loved it!!

GOODBYE JANN!!!! See you on the other side of the multiverse
        Doctor Who is my ortho doc! I didn't realize that either until you mentioned it. Why is it alarming? I have never seen Doctor Who.

I have a game on Tuesday and I so want to put a brace on the knee and play. *is still thinking about playing*
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*waves frantically*

Hi everyone, we're here in a cafe with free wi-fi (the hotel charges $10.95 + tax a DAY!). Vangroovy is incredible!! Beautiful city and already we have met Laurie and a new friend Trin who is going to come and play on the thread soon!

I would like to take this moment to rectify this assumption that I am the puddle of nerves?!! Yes I was a bit stressy at the airport, but mainly because I have this thing about getting to places on time!! Jumble looks all calm and collected and she is...sort of...the first thing she said this morning wasn't "I'm going to meet Martin tonight"...no it wasn't but it was certainly up there !

*huggles Woohoos*

*squishy huggles Jann* hope it's all going ok

Comment

*waves madly and squishy huggles Sarai and Jumble*

So glad you're having an awesome time! And GOOD LUCK for the big event tonight!!!

Jann is currently approaching Nova Scotia and the North American coast
            sigpic

Comment

*waves madly whilst bouncing like crazy*

It's today! IT'S TODAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still calm

Comment

*waves to Jann as she flies by *

Sort of

Comment

And Jumble!!!!! *squishy huggles*

Good luck for tonight, will be thinking of you
                  Well, I'll probably be asleep, actually, but still...
                  sigpic

Comment

*grabs some of whatever Jumble's been taking to remain calm*

*blows broccoli smoke over thread*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      *grabs some of whatever Jumble's been taking to remain calm*

*blows broccoli smoke over thread*

*breathes in some broccoli smoke, waves to Sarai and Jumble*

Will there be a doctor on call when Jumble meets Martin? I'm afraid her heart is going to burst from the excitement.
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

According to flightstats, Jann's flight has landed safely in Washington

Watch out USA, she's arrived!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

*hopes Sarai and jumble are having loads of fun*
                          OK, i's not hope. I'm pretty sure they are

*hugs Nik again for the knee and hopes for relatively good reasults*

*hugs Jann for being gone*
                          ...Wait... Did that sound weird?

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                          *breathes in some broccoli smoke, waves to Sarai and Jumble*

Will there be a doctor on call when Jumble meets Martin? I'm afraid her heart is going to burst from the excitement.
                          Oh, now I am worried!

Totally OT: I have a book called ''wreck this journal''. It says I have to hurt the book and I can't.
                          Sometimes I worry about me.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            According to flightstats, Jann's flight has landed safely in Washington

Watch out USA, she's arrived!!!

Voice over: ''It seemed to be a day like any other, untill...''
                            *start flashy trailer*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I already had enough trouble woth security coz they're dumb(nicely said) and with my dvds they had to check if they were all original

Plus the air company was stupid by putting us all seperate *sigh*

Now behaving myself with da parents and going to B on monday

Jumbly and Sarai have fuuuun...

Sorry for typos but typing on Ipod when really tired when I look at the time at home or here
                              sigpic

Comment

I already had enough trouble woth security coz they're dumb(nicely said) and with my dvds they had to check if they were all original

Plus the air company was stupid by putting us all seperate *sigh*

Now behaving myself with da parents and going to B on monday

Jumbly and Sarai have fuuuun...

Sorry for typos but typing on Ipod when really tired when I look at the time at home or here
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X