No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaaaaand I just bought sandals as well........ with HEELS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Hmm thanks for the input everyone, at the moment I think I'm leaning towards the middle Dan one, the first or second Martin one and the first or second Amanda one. But still uhming and aahing!

Getting an early night in preparation for a busy day tomorrow . Woodnight Woohoose and thanks for the help *huggles*
      Not that you asked me but the 3rd one for Dan (that look and smile - a must), the 1st one for Martin (in his shorts of course) and the 3rd on for AT (love her smile)....And I can help EH-T with the auto of Dan if you need it.....

Conference is going well, but soooo much info. Today is 1st presentation - discovered they added a 3rd on now....OMG... more than I can handle. Going for broke on them because ....well because I want to. See you all tonight (or read you all tonight)...got to get dressed and ready.
      Last edited by llp; 23 July 2010, 06:15 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I'm not I'm dithering I can't even find a pic of Ryan that I really like

On the upside, I did find this one which I personally prefer to the red one..

Not that I'll be using it myself.
        Have to go out again. Can't believe how busy I am this week
        Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Oooh thanks for sharing...that might have just swung the Martin choice for me
        I agree!

I'll send you the HQ version

Ok, so I've just done something which, for me, is positively astounding........... I bought A DRESS!!!

I don't own a dress and certainly haven't worn one since the year dot, but this one just grabbed my attention and I just had to try it on!

I'm also still getting over the shock of actually getting into a dress that size

*faints*

I bought a few other things too...........

I think my credit card needs to go and have a lie down

Better let it rest, I'm sure it will be busy in Vancouver. Thank you in advance on behalf of the Canadian economy.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          I agree!

Better let it rest, I'm sure it will be busy in Vancouver. Thank you in advance on behalf of the Canadian economy.
          You're welcome

Ok, so I've got the pic I want Chris to sign....

but I need to ask permission first

Ryan I'm still not sure about..

I'm leaning towards the last one because it seems more 'Henry' than the others

I'm still struggling with Martin These are today's favourites.....

Help

Comment

I'm not I'm dithering I can't even find a pic of Ryan that I really like

On the upside, I did find this one which I personally prefer to the red one..

Not that I'll be using it myself.
            Have to go out again. Can't believe how busy I am this week
            I like this one better, but both are good.

Ok, so I've just done something which, for me, is positively astounding........... I bought A DRESS!!!

I don't own a dress and certainly haven't worn one since the year dot, but this one just grabbed my attention and I just had to try it on!

I'm also still getting over the shock of actually getting into a dress that size

*faints*

Wow, a dress! You don't like wearing dresses? I don't wear them very often either. To church or weddings, is pretty much it. And I bet you, you bought it special just for Martin.

I love the Chris pic. Why do you need permission to use it? And I agree with the Ryan pic, though I don't watch Sanctuary, it seems like it has more character than the other pics. For the Martin pic, I really like the Estrela one, but the one with the scruff is nice too.

Had my MRI done today. It was a little painful because of what they put around my knee for the imaging. I now have to wait until next week to get the results. Darn technicians wouldn't even give me a hint.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*drools over the pic of Chris*

*drools some more*

*anddddddd... drool*

For Ryan I'd choose the first pic, and Martin... well, holding the lens.
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*hands DM a mop*

We wouldn't want anyone slipping and hurting themselves with all these pics causing all this drool.
                sigpic

Comment

*faints*

I always do that too before I go away, I go nuts at the shops buying new stuff for my holiday. Because it's not as if the holiday itself costs me anything Glad you're treating yourself though

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Errr....no I actually have already send a box to B( that I'm going to pick up) with all my winter stuff...so...that's something...

Plus I sorted all my clothes, packed the dvds...and already searching for weeks for my Ipod that I've lost(luckily my old one but still )

Also helped my mom in her class this morning and I found this so cute(of one kid)
                  Spoiler:
                  The other kids were already outside...mom has a class of 36 kids

EDIT: Woohoo for the dress Jumble....are we going to get a picture of it too?
                  Awww that's so cute! Good luck with the packing! Can't believe how soon you're off too

And oh Jumble, I think this is a case of just having too much choice! All those Martin pics are fab, I don't know how you'll decide But on the upside, at least you know that whatever pic you end up getting signed will be an awesome one
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                    I like this one better, but both are good.
                    Wow, a dress! You don't like wearing dresses? I don't wear them very often either. To church or weddings, is pretty much it. And I bet you, you bought it special just for Martin.
                    I never wear dresses, not even to weddings.

No, no I didn't

I love the Chris pic. Why do you need permission to use it? And I agree with the Ryan pic, though I don't watch Sanctuary, it seems like it has more character than the other pics. For the Martin pic, I really like the Estrela one, but the one with the scruff is nice too.
                    The pic of Chris I snurched from SamJackShipLover's con report, so I think it only polite to ask her if I can use it

Had my MRI done today. It was a little painful because of what they put around my knee for the imaging. I now have to wait until next week to get the results. Darn technicians wouldn't even give me a hint.
                    *huggles for the hurt* Why does it always take so long to get the results?

*crosses fingers for good result*
                    Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    *drools over the pic of Chris*

*drools some more*

*anddddddd... drool*

For Ryan I'd choose the first pic, and Martin... well, holding the lens.
                    Yeah, I guess I should go with that one........... except that you can't see his face that well

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    I always do that too before I go away, I go nuts at the shops buying new stuff for my holiday. Because it's not as if the holiday itself costs me anything Glad you're treating yourself though

Awww that's so cute! Good luck with the packing! Can't believe how soon you're off too

And oh Jumble, I think this is a case of just having too much choice! All those Martin pics are fab, I don't know how you'll decide But on the upside, at least you know that whatever pic you end up getting signed will be an awesome one
                    I think I'll take Laurie's advice - take two or three with me and hope I can persuade him to sign them during the set tour

Because there is also this one.......

........ and this one.........

..... and did I say this one??????

I've just realised I haven't prepped today Coopie ep and I have to go out shortly (dinner with Suz and Mike) so it'll have to be a late one tonight

Comment

I never wear dresses, not even to weddings.

No, no I didn't

The pic of Chris I snurched from SamJackShipLover's con report, so I think it only polite to ask her if I can use it

*huggles for the hurt* Why does it always take so long to get the results?

*crosses fingers for good result*
                      Now I understand about the Chris pic. Someone took that at a con? That is a nice pic.

About MRIs, it doesn't take that long for the result. It takes that long to see the doctor. You wouldn't believe how many people go to the orthopaedic doctor. A lot, and mostly senior citizens. Not that I am one, though I feel like it.

About the knee, I had a small set back about a half an hour ago. Went to go lunch and when I came home and got out of the minivan, I dragged my foot (of injured leg) under the brake pedal which then caught a little and twisted my knee. Now it is sore and doesn't feel the best. Ugh!
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                        Sorry for not posting! (Ok, it wasn't that long, but it's during a party and a time of great shaboobles or many WooHoos, so... )

Anyway. Hugs to all in need for the various reasons and Yay Coopie!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I love that pic of CH. I would choose the first one of Ryan, less Henry-like but soo cute, and the first one of Martin (from the first batch) but now you are giving me too many choices!

By the way, good time to ask SamjackShipLover about the pic of Chris. She's just had her baby. YAY!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            I love that pic of CH. I would choose the first one of Ryan, less Henry-like but soo cute, and the first one of Martin (from the first batch) but now you are giving me too many choices!

By the way, good time to ask SamjackShipLover about the pic of Chris. She's just had her baby. YAY!
                            She has??? WooHooooood!!! Are they doing ok? *bounces*

Comment

*huggles Woohoos *

I like the summer holidays (when it's not raining that is!) Took the kids to the beach after dinner, we made lots of sand angels, sculpted mermaid tails and jellyfish and paddled a bit.

Wow! Jumble, a dress? I'm impressed Probably not as much as your credit card is though Did you wear your new dress to dinner? Which hopefully was very yummy

I'm so glad I don't have to make the decision over which pics to choose I'm absolutely no help in that area!!

*hugs Nik* Fingers crossed the result is good - or at least, not as bad as it could be. At least there's lots going on in here to keep you busy for the next week!

Awww, cute piccy Jann Legal photo stuff....
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm not sure if you should leave it up though, in the UK we have very strict rules about pics taken of kids in school - here it would be illegal to even take that pic, never mind post it unless you have express permission from his parents Obviously, I have no idea if you have the same legislation though...
                              sigpic

Comment

Day 10

Sateda

Original Air Date: 08/04/2006

Synopsis taken from the MGM website.

“Exploring a village, the team is suddenly attacked and taken prisoner. It turns out that Ronon (Jason Momoa) had visited the planet before, and unknowingly lured the Wraith there. The Wraith then made a pact with the villagers that if they capture Ronon and contact them, the village will be spared from any future culling.

On Ronon’s request, the villagers set Sheppard (Joe Flanigan) and Teyla (Rachel Luttrel) free, who then quickly mobilize a strike force to return to the planet and save Ronon. Upon their return, however, the team finds the village devastated and Ronon taken.

Back in the hands of the Wraith, Ronon is again implanted with a homing beacon and set free on his devastated home planet of Sateda, to once again be hunted by the Wraith. Ronon recalls the fall of his homeworld, where his wife and comrades were killed by the Wraith years ago. After the team determines Ronon has been taken to Sateda, they must race to the planet to save him.”

Sadly, there are some occasions when Coopie has tried too hard to create a ship that existed purely in his own head………….

“I’m telling you Ronan, you’ll stay in there until you admit you’re in love with Teyla!!!!”

“Noooooooooo!!!!
                                John! Don’t let him do this! Tell him the ship is you and Teyla!!!”

“Excuse me! Anybody interested in what I have to say about this?”

*giggles* “I knew this wood be fun!”

Comment

Working...
                                X