Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, will make sure to share in future

It's fabulous though, isn't it?

And ooh, money all got... it really is getting close now!!!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Sorry, will make sure to share in future
      Thanks *hugs*

It's fabulous though, isn't it?
      It certainly is I don't 'get' twitter, but I still found it incredibly funny

And ooh, money all got... it really is getting close now!!!
      I know, and I'm still calm. What's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Oh, and I bought some Canadian dollars earlier. They're very pretty
        I got some the other day, they really are aren't they

Really trying my hardest to make some Coopie artwork but the mojo is draining out of me .

I keep getting distracted looking at how much a really high quality print of Dan will be...

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          I got some the other day, they really are aren't they

Really trying my hardest to make some Coopie artwork but the mojo is draining out of me .

I keep getting distracted looking at how much a really high quality print of Dan will be...

Where are you looking?

I still need to print out some pics. But I still can't choose

Comment

Website called Bonus Print, but loads of places do it. I'm shopping around atm .

EDIT: Do you think they'll sign one with the MGM logo on it? Those are definitely the higest quality...
            EDIT 2: Also if I change it slightly, i.e. make it a little brighter do you think that wood be ok?

Comment

Website called Bonus Print, but loads of places do it. I'm shopping around atm .

EDIT: Do you think they'll sign one with the MGM logo on it? Those are definitely the higest quality...
              EDIT 2: Also if I change it slightly, i.e. make it a little brighter do you think that wood be ok?
              I don't think it matters if it has the logo on, MGM put them out there for public consumption, and nobody will know the difference if you change the brightness

Is there anything I can print out for you?

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*happy dances*
                Ohhh so hope you get to meet him!!!!
                *huggles*

I have to say, I'm loving both Oma's and Jumble's Coopie Countdowns for entirely different reasons And talking of Grace Under Pressure, did any of the rest of you see the hilarious Grace Under Pressure in the style of twitter fic a while back? Genius!
                OMG!

I am wetting myself here. Charles keeps looking at me and asking me why I am laughing.

You really do need to share these things more often.

I too adore the two Coopie episode tributes. Again, totally different styles but I love both those episodes for different reasons. Coopie really did write some of the genius episodes, didn't he.

I think you could make it brighter and you might be able to either crop out or frame out the logo as they may not print it with that in place (although you can try and see). You might even be able to paint it out if you're skilled enough and tenacious.
                sigpic

Comment

My daughter says the darndest things. The kids were playing Legos and my son was making a robot, so my daughter asks if he is making R2D2, my son says no. My daughter then asks, are you making RCC? My ears perked up on that one.
                  sigpic
                  I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Thanks Jumble. I didn't think it wood be an issue but I'd rather get a second opinion on these things .

Ok I have it down to 3 candidates for each picture...

Please help Woohoos, I'm torn!!

Spoilered for stretchyness

Dan

Spoiler:

Pretty standard really, but I can't go with any of the ones I realllly want as we'd lose too much quality

Martin
                    Spoiler:

Amanda

Spoiler:

Comment

Sarai, I don't see any difference between the first two of Dan. I like the third one best. Martin, I like the one in red tint. Amanda, it is a toss up of the first two, but for some reason I am leaning toward the second one. A little more personal maybe.
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Sarai, ooh that's a hard decision, they are all awesome pics. If it was me I'd go with the third Dan one, the second Martin one, and the first Amanda one, but they're all fab
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I like the middle Dan one, the first or second Martin and the third Amanda one (although I like all of them really).

I think you need to think about available space to sign too so it's not across the tops of their faces so it might be better to pick the ones more middle/long distance in that respect.

OMG, it's less than a week!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm thanks for the input everyone, at the moment I think I'm leaning towards the middle Dan one, the first or second Martin one and the first or second Amanda one. But still uhming and aahing!

Getting an early night in preparation for a busy day tomorrow . Woodnight Woohoose and thanks for the help *huggles*

Comment

I'd go with the 2nd Dan pic, the 3rd AT pic, and the 1st Martin pic. But that's just me.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                                My daughter says the darndest things. The kids were playing Legos and my son was making a robot, so my daughter asks if he is making R2D2, my son says no. My daughter then asks, are you making RCC? My ears perked up on that one.

Sarai I'm not going to confuse the issue any further because I disagree with everyone else

But yes, agree with Cags about needing to have signing space

Comment

Working...
                                X