Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Absolutely no comment.

Yes.
      You really need to speak up, I don't hear so well these days

Comment

*huggles Wendy*

Carrot smoke?! Isn't that dangerous? I thought it was only safe to smoke green stuff

No 6 in Oma's Coopie Countdown

*confesses* This one made it into the top ten for pure ship reasons Well, there had to be one! And this one has all the elements that I love so much - angst, a little angst, some angst and lots more angst There may have been a smidgeon of fluff in there somewhere too, carefully camouflaged by all the angst.

sigpic

Comment

*sniffs*

You do nothing for my *cough*angelic*cough* image.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *sniffs*

You do nothing for my *cough*angelic*cough* image.
            Oh! Oh sorry! I didn't realise you were still using that one

Oma dear, it's the green part of the carrots that you smoke

Unless you're name is Nad, because you know how orange obsessed she is

Nice artwork, but I have to say that for me personally I've never seen PoV as shippy *shrugs* Angsty, yes. Shippy, no.

But I guess that's just my PoV

Comment

Of course it's the green part we smoke, how could I have made such a silly mistake?

For me, angst is the sweetest part of the ship

Edit; My Dad is coming down for a couple of days this afternoon, so I'll be popping in and out for the next few days.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Oh! Oh sorry! I didn't realise you were still using that one

Have fun with Pops Oma !

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Hmmm. I'm not sure. I'll have to think about it. Maybe I'll feel better once I get to speak to them? I honestly don't know. I don't think I would resent them for going. I'd probably end up getting sucked into other things around the time. I want to go. It may be a bit boring by myself, but it's just a room.

I've gotta go to work now. So I need to put my work face on and try to forget about it.
                  Playing Devil's advocate: Maybe your friends made the assumption that you were planning on staying with them and just booked it, and forgot to inform you. You should just ask them about a hotel room and then that would make them explain why they already had the room for everyone, but failed to mention it. It is only a room where you will be sleeping, when most of your time will be at the con or anything else you will be doing in London. Unless you plan on having a little more fun in the room than I thought?

I agree with Jumble about looking out for your own interests. I don't see it as selfish, but stopping those that want to kick you around. You have to know when to stand up for yourself.
                  sigpic
                  I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Oooohhh! I have raging back-ache I'm off to bed with a bottle of Valium and I'll catch up tomorrow.

*huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Oma dear, it's the green part of the carrots that you smoke

Unless you're name is Nad, because you know how orange obsessed she is
                      The more orange one smokes, the bigger the psychedelic experience...

*hugs jumble for the back ache*

Nice artwork, but I have to say that for me personally I've never seen PoV as shippy *shrugs* Angsty, yes. Shippy, no.

But I guess that's just my PoV
                      I love PoV! Especially as a Shippy ep.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Evening Woohoos

*hugs Wendy and echoes what everyone else has said* I don't blame you for feeling hurt, and it's a real shame if it takes the edge off your excitement and enjoyment of the con I think you do need to talk to them about it though, as Nik said maybe they're assuming things?

*hugs Jumble for backache* Hope you feel better soon!

Have fun with your Dad, Oma!

And I bring this which was linked to on LJ just now - a 'new' (?) Martin interview. It's clearly not new, as it's all about Continuum, but it's only just been published on that site. Maybe you've all seen it before, but if not, enjoy
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          And I bring this which was linked to on LJ just now - a 'new' (?) Martin interview. It's clearly not new, as it's all about Continuum, but it's only just been published on that site. Maybe you've all seen it before, but if not, enjoy
                          Hm. I've never seen it, I think. Nice!
                          What an odd moment to put up this interview...

Thanks for the link.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Can we do a Coopie Quiz? We can, can't we?

Nad's Coopie Quiz!
                            (As in Nad's Quiz, not Nad's Coopie... I can share...)

Part 1: Imagine You're Coopie

*Which part of Martin's body wood Coopie like best?
                            *Is Coopie a Beatles or a Stones kind of guy?
                            *What's Coopie's secret trademark word?
                            *If Coopie were to guest star on Sancuary, what kind of abnormal wood he be?
                            *If Coopie could write himself into SG, what wood his characer be doing?
                            *Which season of SG wood Coopie like best?
                            *What's Coopie's favorite vegetable?

Part 2: Imagine You're Coopie's Friend

*You're shopping for a new outfit. What do you buy for him?
                            *You're talking about celebrity crushes. Who does Coopie have a crush on?
                            *Coopie desperately needs your help. With what?

*You ask Coopie for advise. He's an expert on all things ...
                            *Coopie wants to be like Elton John. You giggle and tell him that he wood make a much more believable ...
                            *Coopie asks you to pick the music for his birthday. You immediately get the CD made by ...

sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos!

I've been to Weymouth for the day. And my favouritest place in the whole wide world (which is here, by the way):

*sigh* One day, I WILL live there.

Wendy, reading up on your dilemma. *hugs*. Very wrong of your friend to not consult with you. Where abouts is this convention? (actually where and when?) Because you know you can always slum it on my sofa for the grand cost of sharing a glass of wine or two with me and being guest of honour for the weekend. If you can handle the maniac three year old running around and waking you up and a ridiculously early hour, that is.
                              I'd love to go with you if you really want to go and have nobody else but, alas, not sure I could afford it if it's more than about £50 (hmm, maybe it can be an early birthday pressie to myself? ) Either way, the offer of bed and board stands.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Can we do a Coopie Quiz? We can, can't we?

It wood be rude not to!

Nad's Coopie Quiz!

(As in Nad's Quiz, not Nad's Coopie... I can share...)

Part 1: Imagine You're Coopie

*Which part of Martin's body wood Coopie like best? His hands... oh wait! No that's me that has the hand thing. His smile.

*Is Coopie a Beatles or a Stones kind of guy? Beatles

*What's Coopie's secret trademark word? Bring out the Furlings!

*If Coopie were to guest star on Sancuary, what kind of abnormal wood he be? Oooh... he'd be Stretchy-man or something.

*If Coopie could write himself into SG, what wood his character be doing? I think he'd be a Felger type of guy but much cooler and more capable of saving the day.

*Which season of SG wood Coopie like best? Seven.

*What's Coopie's favorite vegetable? Parsnips. Who doesn't love 'em!

Part 2: Imagine You're Coopie's Friend

*You're shopping for a new outfit. What do you buy for him? A belt with a novelty buckle.

*You're talking about celebrity crushes. Who does Coopie have a crush on? Cate Blanchett but only when done up like Galadriel.

*Coopie desperately needs your help. With what? A fancy dress costume. I'd advise him to go as a Wookie.

*You ask Coopie for advise. He's an expert on all things ... hat related.

*Coopie wants to be like Elton John. You giggle and tell him that he wood make a much more believable ... Elvis Presley

*Coopie asks you to pick the music for his birthday. You immediately get the CD made by ...The Kinks.

Oooh that was fun!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys for the hugs :]

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                                Playing Devil's advocate: Maybe your friends made the assumption that you were planning on staying with them and just booked it, and forgot to inform you. You should just ask them about a hotel room and then that would make them explain why they already had the room for everyone, but failed to mention it. It is only a room where you will be sleeping, when most of your time will be at the con or anything else you will be doing in London. Unless you plan on having a little more fun in the room than I thought?

I agree with Jumble about looking out for your own interests. I don't see it as selfish, but stopping those that want to kick you around. You have to know when to stand up for yourself.
                                Except for my friend knows I dislike being kept in the dark, and that this room was booked for two people, not three. And adding a fourth without asking me, a person I don't know, is not okay. And if they're assuming anything, to me, it's wrong to do that. I'm having to pay equal to what everyone else is paying, I should be involved. And when you factor in my OCD/all of that, it's really not okay. And she knows me better than most and should know not to do that. I see what you're saying, but in this instance it doesn't work.

Also, she just "assumed" I'd share a bed with her. That's not okay either. *shrugs* Maybe it's just me, but it's not right to assume anything when it's being paid for by me. And we all need to be comfortable where we sleep, right?
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X