The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Hey, at least I didn't say: ''And after that, we need a little POOP. (Pants Off Organic Party)'' I could have, but I held myself back.
    Because this thread is clean.
    But Nad, you DID just say it

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      But Nad, you DID just say it

No, I don't think I...
      *blinks*

Whoops.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hands supermop to Nad*

I'm off to bed, WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

Comment

*Walks in*
          I just saw Toy Story 3...
          Spoiler:
          AND I LOVED IT!!! EVERY SINGLE MINUTE HAD ME CAPTIVATED AND ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!!! IT WAS THE AWESOMEST MOVIE I'VE SEEN THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
          *Spazz*

*Ahem*
          Loved everything, and Spanish Buzz was soooooooo funny!
          Stellar animation, stunning 3D!! Totally worth the money.

I recommended that everyone sees this. Young or old, boy or girl, have seen the other two and haven't seen the other two.

*Walks out*
          sigpic

Comment

*Walks in*
            Spoiler:
            AND I LOVED IT!!! EVERY SINGLE MINUTE HAD ME CAPTIVATED AND ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!!! IT WAS THE AWESOMEST MOVIE I'VE SEEN THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
            *Spazz*

*Ahem*

I recommended that everyone sees this. Young or old, boy or girl, have seen the other two and haven't seen the other two.

*Walks out*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
              *Walks in*
              Spoiler:
              *Spazz*

*Ahem*

*Walks out*
              It was a great movie. I laughed, I cried, it had me on the edge of the seat, and I was bored for only a small bit. It had everything. I saw it in 3D too. It gave me a headache.

I was driving to Dearborn today to watch my husband play softball and I passed Martin Rd. on the way there. I started giggling and the kids were wondering what I was giggling about.
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*runs in* *huggles Woohoos* *brings some organic broccoli*
                Originally posted by jumble View Post

Actually, I guess it's only fair that you party on while we're away in Vancouver, meeting the Sanctuary team and having an absolutely fabulous time........ without you

*runz*
                rub it in baby, rub it in

what did i read? POOP? jesus christ, did you smoke carrots while i was away?

Comment

Fainne I think the broccoli has just ruined their minds...plus some carrots could be involved too*eyes Nad*

Still wondering what I do between all these nutjobs *huggles woohoos*

And a party because we're away partying...sounds reasonable to me *must find internet in the USA*

Now of to the dentist...he wants to check my teeth one more time before I leave...and if something is wrong immediately kill me fix it...Yikes!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    *blows broccoli smoke llp's way* Just take slow deep breaths, you'll relax in no time I'd pack first though, you could sleep for days
                    Takes a deep breath.....oooh feeling really happy now. Thanks.
                    sigpic

Comment

*passive smokes brocolli* ohhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhh

Fainne...your avatar makes me fall over. The Doctor does bad things to me...

So...who's going to climb a tree and spy on SE if Jann will be on a plane to the USA? I have trusted her stalking skills for so long now! Who will be her no.2 in this time of great need?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                        *runs in* *huggles Woohoos* *brings some organic broccoli*
                        Organic broccoli? You know that stuff is double strength right? Not sure you should be giving that to Nad

rub it in baby, rub it in
                        Rub it in.......... are we talking baby oil here or what? I usually keep some with me............

Now there's an idea.......

what did i read? POOP? jesus christ, did you smoke carrots while i was away?
                        She'll smoke anything she can get her hands on

Maybe you should stick around *hugs*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        *passive smokes brocolli* ohhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhh

Fainne...your avatar makes me fall over. The Doctor does bad things to me...

So...who's going to climb a tree and spy on SE if Jann will be on a plane to the USA? I have trusted her stalking skills for so long now! Who will be her no.2 in this time of great need?
                        Hmmm. Interesting question since Sarai is her 2IC, but she'll be at SE with me

Good luck at the dentist's Jann

Comment

Some Coopie pics........

Comment

Aww, Coopie! *huggles* he has such a friendly smile in that second photo

...I don't suppose Sarai can sit in a tree with binoculars and spy on herself?
                            sigpic

Comment

*ponders philosophy of that question*

I suppose I could make time, in between sitting in trees with binoculars spying on Dan.

But you didn't hear that from me...

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                *ponders philosophy of that question*

I suppose I could make time, in between sitting in trees with binoculars spying on Dan.

But you didn't hear that from me...

Dan and Sarai, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!

Comment

Working...
                                X