The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    *grins* Hula hooping is good I saw a lady the other day hula-ing and she was barely moving, just using her stomach muscles and keeping her hips still. I've been attempting it - it's not easy If you can master it in the next 10 days, just think how trim your waist will be when you meet Martin
    I think it'll take me more than 10 days to master that, I have to move a lot to keep it up

As if he'd notice anyway

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *huggles Jumble* Stupid insects!

Ugh...clumsy day...first I stepped into glass and thus I'm walking on winnie the pooh bandaid(only ones I could find in here ) then at work I walked against a wall(must not forget to look where I'm walking to ) and as last when I wanted to take some food(at work) with me I burned my hand*facepalm* because I wanted to be fast...
    I ain't smart today.

*runs around nekkid...falls over couch*
    *huggles Jann for clumsy day* But at least that's your three things done now

Winnie the Pooh bandaids work better than any others, didn't you know that? They're magic

Edit: Oma

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      Ouch

Um, just curious, was that a typo, or do you always call Pooh bear a poof?
      Typo...

Although I think he wants to "poof" away from my feet

Tiger is on my hand(cut myself with a knife yesterday )

EDIT: Yes Jumbly they're magical...the honey Pooh bear has seals the wounds, makes it hurt less and makes everything better
      sigpic

Comment

Jann, I think we should keep you away from all sharp implements, glass objects, heavy blunt objects.....

In fact, here, just borrow Nad's bouncing suit. It'll keep you safe for the next 11 days
        sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jann*

Question: Bekki made Coopie art, right? Should I include it in the challenge post, or just the PM'ed ones to be sure? (= Noob )
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *hugs Jann*

Question: Bekki made Coopie art, right? Should I include it in the challenge post, or just the PM'ed ones to be sure? (= Noob )
            I'd include it. She's probably just forgotten to send it to you Did you get Estrela's ?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              I'd include it. She's probably just forgotten to send it to you Did you get Estrela's ?
              Haha, forgetting stuff. It happens.

Yes. Estrela, Josi, Oma, Valerie and then Bekki's if I can find it all... I think that's it.
              Still quite a lot, considering it's Coopie.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Don't forget your own

Comment

Don't forget your own
                  I'm not *that* forgetful...

*blinks*
                  *opens PB*

sigpic

Comment

I'm speaking from my own experience

Comment

It's almost that time again.....

Hope to see everyone there!

Please feel free to download the sig and avatar for your use between now and the event!

Comment

Hey! I saw Melissa!

Who's going to do something for Ship Day?
                        I think I actually like to make something S/J -ey again...

I'm speaking from my own experience
                        It's modesty...

sigpic

Comment

I'll be on a plane winging my way to Martin Vancouver on ship day

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Hey! I saw Melissa!

Who's going to do something for Ship Day?
                            I think I actually like to make something S/J -ey again...

It's modesty...
                            Hope you do, Nadine! I've been away from Gateworld too much this year...and my plans to go to Vancouver this year fell through...but at least, I have Ship Day!

Comment

Bringing the art to WooHoodStock :

''Celebrating 14 Years of Coopie''

Josiane

Oma

Estrela

Valerie

Nad

Bekki

sigpic

Comment

I'll be on a plane winging my way to Martin Vancouver on ship day
                                Yeah well... you could do that...

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                                Hope you do, Nadine! I've been away from Gateworld too much this year...and my plans to go to Vancouver this year fell through...but at least, I have Ship Day!
                                Aww!
                                Well, it wood be nice to see the ''oldies'' again. I haven't been ''fandom Shippy'' lately, but what's a little artwork in a human's life?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X