No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*ROFL* at Jumble's Sam/Thor ship Nobody worry about Jack though, I'll take care of him, especially when he looks like that! *thunks*

Yesterdays Fifth Race pics forced me into opening PS - although my mojo did a runner while I was trying to make it

Nad what a beautiful crown! You should wear it with pride...or a fluffy pink fairy dress, whichever

*sighs with exasperation* Jumble dear, whatever were you thinking? Granny's are supposed to hold the coats and supply extra spends.

No 8 in Oma's Coopie Countdown

This was an awesome episode So cleverly and creatively written! My favourite way of getting rid of the bad guys Also fantastic acting from DH and the actress who played Fran.
    sigpic

Comment

*sob*

I already miss my gutter crown...but I don't deserve it because I izn't that guttery

I iz finally officially sweet and innocent

sigpic

Comment

I love sitting back, seeing you ladies babble about SE. I'm totally excited for you without having to be nervous about it!

Oma, Number eight looks awesome

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *sob*

I already miss my gutter crown...but I don't deserve it because I izn't that guttery

I iz finally officially sweet and innocent

You can have it back!
        My writing Mojo has somewhat returned and I have written angst and fluff and nothing icky.
        Nad's a cutesy fluffy bunny.
        Jann is uninnocent.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          *ROFL* at Jumble's Sam/Thor ship Nobody worry about Jack though, I'll take care of him, especially when he looks like that! *thunks*
          Yep, I knew someone wood be there to commiserate with him

Yesterdays Fifth Race pics forced me into opening PS - although my mojo did a runner while I was trying to make it

Nad what a beautiful crown! You should wear it with pride...or a fluffy pink fairy dress, whichever

*sighs with exasperation* Jumble dear, whatever were you thinking? Granny's are supposed to hold the coats and supply extra spends.
          Well I guess somebody forgot to tell me that

I thought I was there to show the young 'uns how to have fun

This was an awesome episode So cleverly and creatively written! My favourite way of getting rid of the bad guys Also fantastic acting from DH and the actress who played Fran.
          Loving the countdown art

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Um...meeting AT and Martin and all the rest of the Sanctuary cast/crew...Plus it's my first trip across the Atlantic so it's a pretty big deal for me. Jumble must be ten times worse !
            Me? Nervous? Not about the flying across the Atlantic. Not about meeting AT and the rest of the Sanctuary cast/crew.

About meeting Martin? Utterly petrified

Daft isn't it? I mean, it's not like he's anything special, just another human being like the rest of us. What's to be nervous about?

I'll just keep telling myself that. You never know, it might work...............

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Me? Nervous? Not about the flying across the Atlantic. Not about meeting AT and the rest of the Sanctuary cast/crew.

About meeting Martin? Utterly petrified

Daft isn't it? I mean, it's not like he's anything special, just another human being like the rest of us. What's to be nervous about?

I'll just keep telling myself that. You never know, it might work...............
              You'll do great. Keep telling yourself that and you will.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                You'll do great. Keep telling yourself that and you will.
                You mean......... listen to my own advice?

Comment

*flops in*

Just back home after my weekend's adventures.. now I need a weekend to sleep it off!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  Oooh, have fun at the fair!

I'm off to bed...it's similar...I might dream of fairs...of fair PTB...

also, Woohoos...I need an intervention! yesterday I spent three hours on youtube looking for Dr Who clips and today I spent at least an hour and a half looking for Dr Who related t-shirts...I need help!!!

Something must be done to soothe this obsession...it's getting ridiculous!!!
                  Nope, sounds entirely reasonable to me

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Hi Laurie

Just working on my ep deconstruction of Descent for the Sam/Jack Discussion thread .

800 words and counting !
                  *rubs hands gleefully in anticipation* Can't wait to read it!

There are ropes? Interesting..............

Guess who stuffed themselves with hot dogs and candy floss before going on the Waltzer and ended up feeling very very sick?

The 4-year-old?

Nope!

The 5-year-old?

Nope!

The 10-year-old?

Nope!

The *censored*-year-old Granny who really should've known better?

Yes
                  *hugs* Hope you're feeling better today. And *more hugs* to you and Sarai for the SE nerves, completely understandable You'll both be absolutely fine though and have an AMAZING time!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs back in with Coopie art*

sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nice one Josiane

Wow, this has got to be the quietest party in WooHoo history

Day 5

Ascension

Original Air Date: 07/13/2001

Synopsis take from the MGM website.

“While investigating ancient ruins on a distant planet, SG-1 finds a huge alien device that Carter believes could be a weapon of incredible power. While O’Neill and Teal’c survey the surrounding area, Daniel and Carter continue their exploration of the device and its environment. Alone for a moment, Carter cannot help but feel she’s being watched. Moments later, Daniel finds her unconscious beside the device. Upon returning to the SGC, she is examined by Dr. Fraiser who concludes that Carter is exhausted and needs to take a break from her work. Reluctantly, Carter decides to follow her doctor’s orders. But while at home, Carter is again watched by an unseen being. The next day, the being takes human form and introduces himself as Orlin, an alien that followed her home through the Stargate in his invisible state. Alarmed, Carter calls in a Code 3 team to her home. But the team turns up nothing and her peers begin to think she may be suffering from something more serious than exhaustion. Desperate to prove that she’s not crazy, Carter decides to communicate with Orlin. She quickly learns that Orlin not only offers her the answers she wants regarding the device but may also offer other emotional experiences her life has been missing.”

Well now, Coopie really went overboard with the ships in this one!! The main storyline gave us Sam and Orlin……..

Such a cute couple, and they almost have matching hairstyles

Then on the sidelines there was another favourite amongst some shippers….

…. But the surprise was to have these two out on a date together……

…… which apparently involved pizza, a movie and wrestling in a large ring of jello whilst wearing funny hats

Comment

Oren and Herbie made a friend at the fair yesterday

Comment

ROFL Your pics are definitely inspired Jumble......although by what I'm not sure I loved the alternate use of the toaster and microwave in this ep Fortunately Amy asked me before she attempted to make an emerald....

Nad - You need to clear some space in your inbox

Edit: Awwwwwww! How cute!
                          sigpic

Comment

Coopie says the Long Goodbye

sigpic

Comment

ROFL Your pics are definitely inspired Jumble......although by what I'm not sure I loved the alternate use of the toaster and microwave in this ep Fortunately Amy asked me before she attempted to make an emerald....

Edit: Awwwwwww! How cute!
                              I'm not sure either, they just seem to caption themselves I'm not sure what that says about my brain

Tomorrow's will interest you

Your Coopie Art is wonderfully colourful! Is my influence rubbing off on you? Or have you nabbed my missing PS mojo? I'm starting to despair of it ever coming back
                              Last edited by Jumble; 18 July 2010, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Oren and Herbie made a friend at the fair yesterday
                                That's sweet!
                                (I am, however, worried about that hole in the fluffy beast's head! )

Done

So... if anyone else here has any Coopie Art, PM me.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X